Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 (40544 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Igbodicool(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
zionstaar75:
I don't insult people, by February we go see who dey craze
It's not an insult.
I'm telling you the obvious.

By the way, no matter who won come February, you will still remain nairaland rodent

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by JOemmy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos As if, anybody that's not supports Tinubu's ambition of becoming president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided

They are just irrelevant online miscreants if they call u igbo because u support peter obi what about their own social cultural organization efenefere that openly endorsed obi?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Jostoman: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos As if, anybody that's not supports Tinubu's ambition of becoming president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided
they have been very careful since Mc Oluomo reveal their plan when he says yoruba people should come together to Vote for tinubu so that he can deal with Fulani on his twitter the other time that was the reason why they use Seyi to replace him. The strategy they are using now is Face igbo and don't mention Fulani.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by papaa4: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Abeg dis Chatham house, are dey going to vote in Nigeria. If it's 4 me i will tell him to do his campaign in Nigeria, let dem come Nigeria ask him d question
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 7arrows: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Buddha3:
I am currently watching the Live coverage of Shiloh 2022.

Kings and dignitaries were introduced and the moment Peter Obi was mentioned, even before the pulpit man mentioned his name, the Shiloh congregation erupted beyond control. He had to beg for calm to be able to mention PO's name. Another thunderous applause followed the name.

Grace doesn't hide!
Abuse the man all you want...and whether he wins or not in 2023, we'll all agree that no single politician has succeeded in commanding this level of political whirlwind on a Presidential scale, moreso in his first outing. This alone, is the most beautiful part of this Nation's electoral system between this year and next.

PETER OBI is divine.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 7arrows: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
fk001:
I thought those useless flat!nos were complaining that why would Tinubu go and campaign in a foreign land.

Now they are hailing their fellow dreaded flat-headed person that would go to same foreign land and showcase is lamba

They complained because he hides from his local interviews and debates rather he choose to disgrace himself and supporters in a foreign country. SHAME SHAME SHAME

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.
One begged to go there while the other is honorable invited. We can't wait till 16th. The cry of the people is a divine call. Hate it or love it. Rejoice with others when they rejoice. Try Obi and see

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Tinubumyman: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
u are igbo and we will show u pepper in Lagos after the election,u will breath through ur anus
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by advanceDNA: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
WE HAVE HEARD FROM TINUBU..

IT IS TIME TO ALSO HEAR FROM PETER OBI.

AND THEN,, FROM SOME OTHER PERSONS THEY MAY INVITE TOO..

We did not hear from tinubu ooooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by omoadeleye(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
If you want to know much about other countries watch out for this guy in chatam
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by lovinagbad: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
tempest01:

Chatham house na where BAT go first?
All top Nigerian candidates always go to Chatham house.

Maybe you are too young to know, Goodluck, Buhari, Obasanjo and even other commonwealth candidates have discussed their policies in Chatham house. Only one person 'delegated' the answers to questions asked.
Those people you mentioned. Are they contesting in these election? Go to school, you refused
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by FlordFlorez(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB

Plz can u share the video of Tinubu in that interview
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Solababa91(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
We condemned Tinubu because he refused to attend debate in Nigeria but chose to attend in another country whose occupants does not have the opportunity to vote as well as apportioning questions to his allies who would not appear on the ballot. Tinubu was invited not himself and his "team".
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by tiswell(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
donate your tears here

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Solababa91(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Would you have a family in UK and tell them to come to Nigeria? Where insecurity is the other of the day?
papaa4:
Abeg dis Chatham house, are dey going to vote in Nigeria. If it's 4 me i will tell him to do his campaign in Nigeria, let dem come Nigeria ask him d question
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by FKMagazine(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by EdwardRandy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
Go and die.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by tempest01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
lovinagbad:
Those people you mentioned. Are they contesting in these election? Go to school, you refused

LOL....these kids have zero IQ.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by zionstaar75: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

It's not an insult.
I'm telling you the obvious.

By the way, no matter who won come February, you will still remain nairaland rodent
coward !so u know u won't win,I have several of your type that I pay salary.if your tribe was not notorious for kidnapping I would have given u my location to verify. Since late 90"s kidnapping has been widespread in the South East,that's the truth. I laugh when I hear biafrans say apc is the cause of crimes.i was working for coca-cola then,MIS department. Nobody wanted to go for training in the east because u might not come back alive.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

We did not hear from tinubu ooooo
I understand
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
MrDoGood:

What did you hear from Tinubu? undecided
How to move in a gang and call them “team”
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
iwaeda:

OP it is January 16, 2023. grin grin grin
Mods..
Please correct the date in the Title..
January Please..

Not December.
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod, Mynd44
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by MrDoGood(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
How to move in a gang and call them “team”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
The same thing they accuse Obidients for.

They think that the Obidients are all Igbos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by uchmannn(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
But wait ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Peter Obi touts abusing Jagaban all week for going to this sane venue,
Over to you lots.
Bunch of senseless, brainwashed, one way, jorojarajoro zombies.
Hypocritical tins everywhere.....
See them change narratives under a second!
Annoying chest beating loud species.

Abi o,
No mind dem tongue
Igbos are very senseless and brainwashed set of swines. Anywhere belle face empty skull tins.
cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
And people will be coming out with FACT CHECKs the following day.
Just wait and see wink
Is your chest paining you in any way?
Please take ibuprofen.

You just wrote a lot of trash inside one comment alone

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Signum(f): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Weldon, you just won a trip to Canada.

You don't see anything wrong in someone copying a comment from another post Into a new one just to discredit another? Ur eyes are blind to that? Or you are even the BBQ vulture grill??

Hypocrites! *Spits*
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by RobsonsTARz: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
WE HAVE HEARD FROM TINUBU..
IT IS TIME TO ALSO HEAR FROM PETER OBI.
AND THEN,, FROM SOME OTHER PERSONS THEY MAY INVITE TOO..
Sorry sir, We didn' t hear from Tinubu but it was rather Ayade El Rufai and Alake

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.