Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 (40540 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by kennethesan(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
We cant wait...go and redeem our prestige and image PO
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by atinga1: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.
Chatham House wanted an interview with one person, not delegates.
They realised the interview was below par and many Nigerians condemned them for it, so they had to invite who the people actually wants.
You'll see the difference between interview and the disgraceful outing your drug lord showed us on international TV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by KINGS100(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Are you saying that other great leaders who answered questions that were directed to them personally don't have team that work with them?

tell us, do your friends (team) answer your interview questions on your behalf when you go for job hunting? use your sense for once today.

candygist:

Nobody is insulting you bro. You can actually support peter obi without mentioning Bola Tinubu into your talk. Secondly, Tinubu as the president of Nigera will not work alone and will be working with is team. Have you ever seen any president in the enter wide world that works alone without assigning duty to ministers and other cabinets member?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 2016easy2017: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
See why Nigeria and Africa in general will never seize being slaves to the western world

Before anyone could become a president in many African countries (especially Nigeria with the exception of countries who'd freed themselves like South Africa etc) he must first go to them like in their Chatham house and air all his secretes and intentions. They even enforce debates on us. From there they would pick who would continue to keep the country perpetually enslaved to them as your leader.

When did president like of countries like
Russia
China
India
S.Africa
Zimbabwe
Niger
Chad
Venezuela and so on gone to that Chatham house for election?
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by OsunOriginal: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
After the failed campaigns at home grin grin grin grin
Taraba, Imo, Ibadan, Nasarawa, etc. This guy should stop wasting zombidients time and energy.

Obi knows he can't win and he knows that we know he can't win - Prof Charles Soludo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by KINGS100(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
ignorant urchin

rajiedreez:
They'd condemn one for going there and praise the other for also going there. Insults don't win elections.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by madapcmod: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mrmb:

TINUBU LEADS, OTHERS FOLLOW

He leads in expo and machinery .

They even sent him paper expo to remember his date of birth.

What a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by treatise: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos As if, anybody that's not supports Tinubu's ambition of becoming president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided
It's called President General grin
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Gingerbreadman2: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
babaolofin:

IBO made. Whenever you have original, you must have IBO made.

Ade Omole and the team that worked round the clock to make the second edition of the APC International Press Conference a Success , we really appreciated your efforts. Thanks.

In 2015 when Tinubu organized that conference to showcase APC to the International Communities and Nigerian partners in UK and Europe it was the first time a Nigerian Political Party and the Presidential candidate will be having such before election.

A nairaland user - eriokanmi a very exposed and intelligent person whom I respected much made a remark when it was announced last week that Tinubu would be having International Press conference at Chatham House this week. He said it was Peter OBI that started having International Press Conference in UK and that is why Tinubu is following his footsteps. I told him what he said was too childish and unexpected from a person of his calibre and I am disappointed in him.

He can now see for himself. The IBOs went to do fake product after an original product has been released. Oodua, Ogbon nbe, Eniyan siwa. Oodua, we are very intelligent, and we have men of no easy means. They can never understand.

Dino, Dele Momodu and the PDP PCC, Wazirin Adamawa is an elder statesman and a great man. Please, they should not ridicule the integrity of Atiku because of election. I will not say more than this.

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago and I know them very well. I wish OBI a successful outing at Chatham House.

WTF!!! undecided
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Richardonald:
Agbado miscreants come on 16th and watch how a presidential material talks..

No be by to dey share questions dey give people wey you wan govern. grin..

U want to be president, and you cannot answer a simple questions of how you are going to control insecurities, economy..instead you
are directing ayade,El rufai to do the job, you might as well step down for ayade and El rufai to contest for the president on your party...
Tilumbu is just useless as is supporters
You be bad guy aswear grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by madapcmod: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
By the time Obi is done with Chatham, the world will know why we are agitating for a new Nigeria via Obi Datti.

The shame and disgrace Agbado Emilokan splashed on our image, will be cleaned up by Obi's expected stellar performance at Chatham.

The difference is that Thieeeefnubu paid and lobbied for Chatham to launder his image which was a flop, while Obi gets invited based on his popularity and he is going to ace the interview as usual

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by theredaddy: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=KINGS100 post=119008089][/quote]

You could not even quote properly, or is that above your IQ bouquet
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by OsunOriginal: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
babaolofin:

Ade Omole and the team that worked round the clock to make the second edition of the APC International Press Conference a Success , we really appreciated your efforts. Thanks.

In 2015 when Tinubu organized that conference to showcase APC to the International Communities and Nigerian partners in UK and Europe it was the first time a Nigerian Political Party and the Presidential candidate will be having such before election.

A nairaland user - eriokanmi a very exposed and intelligent person whom I respected much made a remark when it was announced last week that Tinubu would be having International Press conference at Chatham House this week. He said it was Peter OBI that started having International Press Conference in UK and that is why Tinubu is following his footsteps. I told him what he said was too childish and unexpected from a person of his calibre and I am disappointed in him.

He can now see for himself. The IBOs went to do fake product after an original product has been released. Oodua, Ogbon nbe, Eniyan siwa. Oodua, we are very intelligent, and we have men of no easy means. They can never understand.

Dino, Dele Momodu and the PDP PCC, Wazirin Adamawa is an elder statesman and a great man. Please, they should not ridicule the integrity of Atiku because of election. I will not say more than this.

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago and I know them very well. I wish OBI a successful outing at Chatham House.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Looks like the guy is not worried by all the failed campaign rallies at home. I'm wondering how an ibo-made speech in chatham house will change his dwindling campaign momentum at home
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by madapcmod: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
babaolofin:

This stale attempt at tribalising this election is dead on arrival. You should know by now, it is not working.

Many Nigerians have seen through the folly of urchins and their desperate attempt at clutching on tribal straws as their last hope.

Pele, ejor! Ko le work!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by candygist: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
KINGS100:
Are you saying that other great leaders who answered questions that were directed to them personally don't have team that work with them?

tell us, do your friends (team) answer your interview questions on your behalf when you go for job hunting? use your sense for once today.

So should I becouse of that not vote bola Tinubu ?
If his team members ain't important, they wouldn't have allowed them into the interview hall together talk less of allowing them to answer questions. The white men ain't daft like you and your NIGERIAN media houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Peter Obi touts abusing Jagaban all week for going to this sane venue,
Over to you lots.
Bunch of senseless, brainwashed, one way, jorojarajoro zombies.
Hypocritical tins everywhere.....
See them change narratives under a second!
Annoying chest beating loud species.

Abi o,
No mind dem tongue
Igbos are very senseless and brainwashed set of swines. Anywhere belle face empty skull tins.
cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
And people will be coming out with FACT CHECKs the following day.
Just wait and see wink

Na you go write nonsense, still dey reply your self...
ZUKWANIKE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by theredaddy: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:

You no just dey rational at all.....

So anybody wey no support tinubu, na Peter Obi support abi?

On a Peter obi thread, anyone against criticism what should i expect, or maybe LP & PDP are just one afterall smiley
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 7arrows: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos As if, anybody that's not supports Tinubu's ambition of becoming president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided

Don't mind them. Those that think in that direction are OBVIOUSLY delusional and blinded by ethnicity. We know a lot of them on NAIRALAND. If fact sometimes I dey shame for the words wen dey drop from them mouth.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by zionstaar75: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
so u support him going as second after someone else was invited first?you're a hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by candygist: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
5starMan:

He is not yet a president, he is the one to tell the people what he stands for.
So in the future he won't deny "It wasn't me, it was el rufai".
I know even if he gives you his faeces you will eat, so no need telling you who you are.

Same way you use to eat Peter Obi feaces.
Your point is not making sense.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by occfx: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://twitter.com/AfricaProg/status/1600781449292288002?s=19

Bulaba man is finished... Somebody should be checking on him morning afternoon night.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by zionstaar75: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...

Hope there is mortuary within your area in the waste.
You can go there, take your sniper in peace, die in your hatred and your bitter soul will rot in hell.

Any day you have anything to do with an Igbo man, you will never end well in life.
the truth is no igbo man will rule this country for the next 20 years after u guys stupidity of condoning kanu insulting our fatherland. Insult anyone as much as u want that's your headache. I can bet a million naira with u if e sure for u.u can gather yourselves to raise the money I don't care obi will lose in February

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 7arrows: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.

The reason they condemned Tinubu is because, 1. They knew he'll only go there to disgrace Nigeria. (Which he did) 2. He never honors any invite here in Nigeria, No, interview no debate. So what's he doing there at Chatham? Fooling himself and His supporters I guess.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by zionstaar75: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Peter Obi touts abusing Jagaban all week for going to this sane venue,
Over to you lots.
Bunch of senseless, brainwashed, one way, jorojarajoro zombies.
Hypocritical tins everywhere.....
See them change narratives under a second!
Annoying chest beating loud species.

Abi o,
No mind dem tongue
Igbos are very senseless and brainwashed set of swines. Anywhere belle face empty skull tins.
cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
And people will be coming out with FACT CHECKs the following day.
Just wait and see wink
their stupidity is becoming more glaring by the day,asiwaju went there first now obi is being invited secondly.please what does that tell u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Igbodicool(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
zionstaar75:
the truth is no igbo man will rule this country for the next 20 years after u guys stupidity of condoning kanu insulting our fatherland. Insult anyone as much as u want that's your headache. I can bet a million naira with u if e sure for u.u can gather yourselves to raise the money I don't care obi will lose in February
Had Igbo man ruled this country, you will die and your corpse not recovered.

Igbo must not be in the same country with you, you silly unity begger.
God made me an Igbo man, if you are not proud of your tribe go and die.
Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo people owe your deflated self no apology.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by geniusaustin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://twitter.com/AfricaProg/status/1600781449292288002?s=19

Watch how THE AGBADOCATED AND URCHINATED BINGOS will gather with their pen and books to detect and judge this man. But I SWEAR the will be HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Cmanforall: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
Nice.

We await our man.

Sharp sharp poll in case some people have changed their minds.

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

He shouldn't attend.
What good has Chatham house done?

It is a building with halls one can rent.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by zionstaar75: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

Had Igbo man ruled this country, you will die and your corpse not recovered.

Igbo must not be in the same country with you, you silly unity begger.
God made me an Igbo man, if you are not proud of your tribe go and die.
Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo people owe your deflated self no apology.
I don't insult people, by February we go see who dey craze
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 7arrows: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
pidekoj:
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

Hilarious but true.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by vickydevoka(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
My Yoruba friends support tinibu more . Na Nairaland paid supporter de support incompetence
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by musty16: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
What happened to Arise TV?? I thought they said Tinubu was very wrong for going to Chatham house. So why are they now celebrating obi's scheduled interview with the same Chatham house?? Gaskiya nikam I hate munafukai wallahi, Tinubu will win this election Insha Allah and we will see what will happen munafukan banza kawai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.