Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (57187 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Slmgirldippussy: 5:40am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

In Fela's voice Run ooo

Hmm run oooo. If you eventually end up with this folk. You may never know true peace. She mean nothing to her. She has no compassion towards you. You may end up dying young
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by tiswell(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.

Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

Ashe.wo!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Tycyborg:

Madam, what you are saying is very wrong... Even ashawo won't bill you during your grieving time... There is something they call sensitivity and moral and self respect... That girl lacks all and more...
Iets imagine it's even money for hand back for ground. Such girl will never bill you because you guys will either be like friend or like (someone I knew from somewhere) kind of thing which will make her as a person not to call the person and ask for money... Even hookup girls will only call that I heard about your father sorry o... Not telling the guy give me so so money for so so things ... Unless the guy called for sex while grieving... Even some hookup girl will do it free for that moment and they will know how to collect their money back later either direct or indirect when the person got heal.
So what you are saying doesn't count at all

So you know how each girl can behave at any given time. Then why is the so called girlfriend and wife to be not acting out your perfect script? Sorry... O.

By the way, the first thing I asked was her age because only an immature girl or one whos only out for what to gain from the relationship would do such. The problem with you men is that you don't know the difference between a friend of benefits and wife material. That you want wife her in the next min doesn't make her a wife material.

What you people call and wife these days are hookup girls. That's their signature. Take it or leave it.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Leon4seismo(m): 6:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Run for your life... The death of your dad should open your eyes ... Be strong now for ur dad...
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2022
@womenareapezz and @savedday ..come see this brother that done know that he is dinign with a useless creature ever...na God save am
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Bro, celebrate.You just dodged a deadly bullet.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by drololaaof: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

My dear men, women loves you because of what they want from you,only few are committed either because of their children or family upbringing.
There was a case of a man having two wives ,he strive daily to provide for them, but one day ,he went to his son's room to pray ,thinking that the man has gone out ,fight broke out between the 2 wives then the bubble burst one said if not for what she is aiming to gain from the man she would have left ,alas the second is even worst. This particular lady is heartless,have no sympathy even with the death of your father child she will drain your blood dry if you marry her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Dmanlex(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2022
She has family. Let her meet her parents and siblings

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by 3verblazing(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2022
edunaragold:
only a woman will as this stupid question, even a 15 yrs old will simpatice with any one if a relationship dies ,she no like him joor.
nop a 15 yr old is too young to understand the true depth of grief.

A more matured woman, even if she's not into him, will have that self awareness and understanding that the situation doest no warrant that kind of frivolous demand. If shes a minor, it is understandable. You need to clear that out first before drawing your conclusions on the woman. So oga that's not a stupid question. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Girls be like buy me this and that for Xmas like say na men on earth be Jesus Christ wey dey celebrate birthday

Sorry about ur Dad. May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Foodie1(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Oga cut her off, she is not a human being, no single conscience.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Tinnie001(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:

What do you intend to achieve with a demon's phone number?

Some people no just normal grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Berankis: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

When a girl loves you, your feelings and emotions are her utmost concern.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.
A lot of times, you guys will go and marry a juvenile and start complaining when she behaves like one. He should just tell us how old she is to confirm my suspicion. Not all women are bad even though, sometimes a lot of their thoughts do not align with ours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Berankis: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

When a girl loves you, your feelings and emotions are her utmost concern.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.
A lot of times, you guys will go and marry a juvenile and start complaining when she behaves like one. He should just tell us how old she is to confirm my suspicion. Not all women are bad even though, sometimes a lot of their thoughts do not align with ours. It is not enough reason to render her relationship-less except she has has been insensitive since day one.
Lastly, it is time for you to also man up and stop all these "I have been crying and weak". Your dad has completed his own assignment and you have just started yours without him. I lost my own dad 20years ago. I am a dad too now, a man will always be man.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

True true I don mess up sha but this is the last strike that broke the Carmel back

Am done and that it

Sorry for loss. A real girlfriend will be helping you out. She will consoling you on your father death. A real girlfriend will even go far and look for money for you, even if na 1000 naira. If she is not looking for money, she will volunter her time to help you. It is good that you are breaking up with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lewischarles07(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2022
delpee:

You don't have a fiancee yet. You give due consideration to character before getting to that stage.

Condolences to you on your sad loss. RIP to your dad.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by olahero(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Sorry for the loss brother, all these girls will never change for good ooo.

I also have an ungrateful bitch like that here too which I am also done with her from today on, the girl I food almost everyday ooo even though she's having her own business, I know how she was like when we first met she's now chubby small due to prompt food supplywink, and this bitch asked me for iPhone XR the first day she came to my house when she thought I was a yahoo guy and because of that nonsense she did I don't even bothered to get her any phone uptill this moment she should be using 7plus in her hand. (how I met her was miraculous)

I dedicated 10k per month for her from my monthly pay, I travel often and I have taken her on 3 trips to Abuja, what she haven't experienced in her entired life before ooo not a local girl but a poverty ingrate bitch, recently she traveled to Lagos to restocked her shop, I foot the bill as well, the accommodation, food and transportation as we go together without having form of intimacy with her because she always connected my kindness to sex since that's only thing she can offer in healthy relationship like ours.

Recently, she paid her house rent and I gave her 40% because I know she would said I didn't do anything for her, there's a business she wanted to add to her biz which she said will cost her 60k, I gave her 30k and promised to balance her later and many like that.

This girl we have been together for 11months told me that I am useless, she said she hasn't gained anything from me since we started dating that all I am interested in her is sex and I asked her what has she contributed to the relationship other than sex?

This
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ogbe88(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2022
Ak75:
What is the meaning of this? So she should not celebrate Christmass because your father is dead, abi nah she kill the old man?
You are a fool for life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Allisgud: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2022
That one no get iota of feeling for u,even if she doesn't have sense as an adult to know it's not the right time to ask,if u know see money give her again in the future,she wount even waist time with u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DarkJeddi(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
So because your dad died christmas should be put on hold? Your Dad is dead! life goes on for the living, does this mean you will never spend money ever again co's your father died?.
The Corpse of another,always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by KIDfurniture(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2022
You should send 100k to her .

LaSenior:

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by SPAMBOX7: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you think she care about you, the next time you contact her you are a simp, I MEAN A FOOLISH one, so sorry about your dad
OP no matter what you do take note of this
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by SPAMBOX7: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.
What stupid Convo with a hoe. Fvck outta here with that bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by SPAMBOX7: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

Bro lemme ask you a question. If your dad was still alive does that mean you could have given her the 50k? And then you lost your dad and she still asked for 50k and you want to be sure if you are making the right decision by dumping the bitch wherever hole she came from?
Honestly I cry for you more than I wish your dad rip. Cos that old man wherever he is is at peace. But you see you ... No be small suffer await you o. Just continue dating hoes

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Sammy101111(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2022
Now tell her you want to bury your father next week and you need 50k and see if she will turn up .
All this ladies out there are all Gold diggers
The only way I can love now is if you spend your own money on your self I will respect you more
Relationship in Nigeria now na like taking care of orphan I swear this ladies don’t have pity .
I don’t even have time for nonsense .
Guys get this scop in your head even if you love a woman no they show too much attention to woman only jobless and money spenders over seek attention . If I no seek attention and you bill me I will ask you am I the only one in your contact

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by edunaragold(f): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2022
3verblazing:
nop a 15 yr old is too young to understand the true depth of grief.

A more matured woman, even if she's not into him, will have that self awareness and understanding that the situation doest no warrant that kind of frivolous demand. If shes a minor, it is understandable. You need to clear that out first before drawing your conclusions on the woman. So oga that's not a stupid question. undecided
. I was 15yrs old my landlord died ,I was not happy but subber ,so I know wetin dey,the gf is only looking forward about him caring and treating her special, instead of sympathizing with her,what is bad is bad.now let's do the maths like this ,if it was the gf mother that died and the guy calls and say pls can u come to my house let's have sex,u wan tell me say the girl will say OK am coming, when she knows she won't be seeing her mom again.pikin wey get brain get brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by EKOSuperior(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2022
My since condolences on the loss of your Dad.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by One4me: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
Well... everyone is not a fool like you, grin his father is dead and gone life goes on for him and his girlfriend afterall she didn't kill his father, if he gives her money his father would still be dead no difference

Its very easy to identify Children who were raised without a Father in their Life!,
its not easy being the product of a 'One night Stand', the Mother cant identify to her Child, who his father is, so he does not know what others fell, when they lose their Father. undecided undecided

I really feel sorry for Children like you, no wonder you are just talking Lubbish all over the place.
Just make sure that when you die, your Children wont say, "Good riddance to bad rubbish, the fool is dead and we wont miss him for a minute .
undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Karlifate: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
she has been doing things worse and I ignored buy this one hits below the belt this is a girl I met just 1year ooo I have spent close to 800k even her siblings usually feel jealous the way I treat her I have not for once wronged her or refused her demands but this her insensitive action she will pay for it and I know she doesn't even care because everything she does is right to her

I have moved because God Bear me witness I have taken a lot shits from her so if she chooses to go because I didn't give her Christmas money then fine after Christmas she should remain where she is.

I have never seen a girl so heartless though I usually see the red flags and I ignore it but if I dare ignore this one then I am a big fool

Sunk cost fallacy is pulling you back.
That's why you opened this Nairaland thread.

You're scared of all your investment; money, energy, attention & team are all going to waste on her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Edipet(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Some Nigerian ladies are useless and stupid. Some don't have sense, sorry to say.

One was telling me that I am the least he had dated. This is someone who didn't Learn work or go to school. She doesn't even know her problem let alone to solve it. She is so useless. I can't even spend the rest of my 3 months with. The last time I checked she was working in a Restaurant with a salary that is not enough for me to feed in 3 days.
that is how most girls to from trench behaves, I have encounter them, tho I have not dated them. Most of the are so proud especially if one guy with car just give them small attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.