Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (57160 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
castro316:

You have the guts to say this because you father is dead, or an slowpoke or he abandoned you for dead. It's clear you never had one, even if you had, he was no use to you. Sorry ehn. Don't spoil my day
Lick my ass! Fool! grin make sure you stop eating because your useless father died
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by latolz: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Cut her off 4eva immediately.. insensitive idiat
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Leshyne:
What was your reply?
seriously I had the money but I can't give her a dime

She's an unapologetic person

Ag
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by castro316: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
Lick my ass! Fool! grin

I still tell you sorry . I know how you feel to have an ass licker for a father.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by castro316: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
Lick my ass! Fool! grin make sure you stop eating because your useless father died
As I type this. I'm looking at my loving dad who nursed me and paid my school fees. I even chop am e no talk. Go and nurse your wounds in that cold dark room. Orphan
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DOINGS2022: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Count yourself lucky that the introduction faced a setback as a result of your Dad's health.
Few months ago, I had a similar experience with the lady I planned going to see her family for introduction. I discarded her immediately without thinking twice.
Now, I have lost intrest in asking girls out talkless of dating one. Most of them doesn't have conscience and not sensitive to circumstances.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
castro316:

As I type this. I'm looking at my loving dad who nursed me and paid my school fees. I even chop am e no talk. Go and nurse your wounds in that cold dark room. Orphan
Yea! So you said grin cheesy if he is not dead he will die soon.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Foolish man! So you being able to afford 80k makes you rich and him poor?
Your wife of 11 years and a girlfriend are they the same?
Foolish man.
Foolish is an understatement how about unfortunate . grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good
oga 50k is nothing she knows I have the money that's why she asked but the manner she asked for it and her reply when I said I don't have it shows she doesn't care about what I am going through she's only blinded by Christmas flexing and thank God you said your wife now do you know that for one year this girl has ate from me what your wife hasn't eaten from you in 4years I didn't mean to Insult you thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
castro316:

I still tell you sorry . I know how you feel to have an ass licker for a father.
Ofcourse you do grin it takes an ass licker father like your father to know..i am glad you admit that you know how it feels.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by castro316: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
Yea! So you said grin cheesy if he is not dead he will die soon.
Of course he will die one day....including you. And of course I will mourn him. Disrespectful nitwit. I'm sure the day your dad died you were banging a hoe being the ungrateful son you are. Sorry ehn. You are retaarded and you don't have anyone bro tell you

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
castro316:

Of course he will die one day....in clouding you. And of course I will mourn him. Disrespectful nitwit. I'm sure the day your dad died you were banging a hoe being the ungrateful son you are. Sorry ehn. You are retarded and you don't have anyone bro tell you
Oh! Really? He will die one day? grin i thought he will live forever, when he dies don't move on, carry on crying everyday that he died, stop eating, stop everything else in your life because he died.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
WantsandMore:

Sorry for your loss fam, but why are you pained ? Won't a baby girl prep for Sweet Baby Jesus byday? Just use wisdom here, tell her say, mk she no worry, you have had her in mind but things are just moving too fast for you. (No.1 yimmu) also tell her, when things seckle down 50k is too small to spend on her. ( No. 2 yimmu) & lastly, you v been thinking bout it 50k is too small you were thinking of upgrading the budget to 100k. (No. 3 yimmu) last, but not the least, call her to assist you with 70k before Christmas so that you will balance her once everything is done with Dads burial, meanwhile, pay her back the money when she begins to ferment trouble cos at this point she's only concerned bout her capital not the Christmas shenanigans. But since she's your 4life, let's not take that route, why not just sort her the dough? I mean it's your fault she doesn't respect you enough . She must have done disrespectful things in the past but you overlooked it & now you want to burden us with your past. Betterstill, ignore her calls, text and don't contact her until you are done with dads burial, your excuse been you were mourning and since she's too insensitive bout you thought to let her be, plus this is beginning to cast doubt about your compatibility with her. This is gonna boil some emotions though ....all the best. No dey vex for woman instead dey always find ways to counter them in the most non violent manner imaginable.
this girl doesn't have anything all she has is am beautiful and I can attract guys that's all , no job no degree no handwork apart from the make up artist work that I even paid for her to learn bought some of the necessary equipment and finally she said she needed iPhone xxmas which I bought London used 285k infact I have never wronged this girl or refused her of any kind of money even when my dad was in the hospital she was still billing me of cream money 10k and I gave her this girl added no values to me instead she has been swallowing all my hard earned money I was planning to marrying her and I have Made plans where she's to learn pharmacy stuff because I believe in building the woman i wanted but for this act she has to go I have deleted her number and blocked her everywhere because it is obvious that she's the devil that was sent to destroy me
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Antoeni(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
young man, you are Girlfrienless That's Karashika
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Shokoloko:

You have been seeing red flags and complaining about this girl since October 2021. You want God to come down and tell you that something is not right here?

True true I don mess up sha but this is the last strike that broke the Carmel back

Am done and that it

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Sunsets: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Run
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Raj10(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Some of you are even worse than this girl he planned on marrying.

Bro to bro, none of you have his best interests at heart. Even if the whole thing is questionable.
werey
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ojonugba2014(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..

Simp. His girlfriend not wife. She no get Papa.?

Rip too this the simp guys.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Sunsets: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is she using the 50k to save her life? Is the 50k like 50kobo to you? That you are asking makes me feel that you'll struggle to part with that amount. Please, run!!!!
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
bigtt76:
Swear say you never off her piant since you lost your dad cool

that is the last thing I have in mind now I can't do such now because what's the joy I have lost my when I was 9 now losing my dad when I am 31 seriously I am really weakened by this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by adecz: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
She should be mourning with you,
not to be thinking of Xmas at a trying
time in your life..

She is selfish, wicked & uncaring..
just burst her case❗️❗️

I hate nonsense ☹️��

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Amhappy(f): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

But I thought these are the kind of girls men these days prefer. Most kindhearted girls are used and dumped. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by bigtt76(f): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
I feel and understand your pain kiss But may be she just wanted you to take mind off the pain and be happy this festive season. I'm sure she didn't give you an ultimatum to meet her demands ...just sit her down and reason with her. Think of the life after the funeral. Take heart bro and stay strong.

LaSenior:
that is the last thing I have in mind now I can't do such now because what's the joy I have lost my when I was 9 now losing my dad when I am 31 seriously I am really weakened by this
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Sewa90(f): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Just let her go please,she doesn’t care about you obviously

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

That dude is a broke ass niggah.

Instead of him to come out clean, he's trying to put blame on the dead man.

The babe should just Waka.
talking like a senseless adult if I don't have the money she won't ask for it and this is not the first time I am giving her money I just don't want to post personal stuffs here for verification if not nairaland would have been the judge between me and you who's broke
My dad is dead and plans are ahead to bury him in two weeks time not everyone is poor and broke like you

I was still been hit at the reality of being an orphan no mama no papa still in traumatic stress and this girl is here telling me about Christmas money with boldness with no fear even her siblings just dey beg me not to stress myself that they have told me to leave her since that she's too materialistic that she doesn't deserve someone like me but I insisted because I thought they were jealous of how I was treating her but now I know better

Not everyone is broke like you so sorry to disappoint you
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Goodman247:
Is this story real, fake stories, how can ur girlfriend ask you for 50k knowing that your dad just died
very real I would have posted somethings to back it up at least make Una even see the manner she even asked of it

So because of my father died so she shouldn't do Christmas anymore abi you can imagine me wey dey shower you love on a normal day despite my dad being in the hospital I still spend on you
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by WantsandMore: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
this girl doesn't have anything all she has is am beautiful and I can attract guys that's all , no job no degree no handwork apart from the make up artist work that I even paid for her to learn bought some of the necessary equipment and finally she said she needed iPhone xxmas which I bought London used 285k infact I have never wronged this girl or refused her of any kind of money even when my dad was in the hospital she was still billing me of cream money 10k and I gave her this girl added no values to me instead she has been swallowing all my hard earned money I was planning to marrying her and I have Made plans where she's to learn pharmacy stuff because I believe in building the woman i wanted but for this act she has to go I have deleted her number and blocked her everywhere because it is obvious that she's the devil that was sent to destroy me
control yourself, control your emotions and get back in the game, this time do it with finesse and whining, if you let her go , she wins, it confirms her theory of chopping you while she could. All those things you have highlighted were the fuckups of the past, learn to do better. Because everyone out there na the same, just depends on your whining game, jus mk sure things go your way or atleast you secured less emotional & monetary damage or at best breakeven.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Maybe she heard that your father had a life insurance and she's assuming that you're now loaded.. grin grin grin
LaSenior:

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by henrydav: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Despite what you saw your still seeking for an advice hope your name is not Chaly or ete
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Josephkabila12: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
pansophist:
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinise a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility on you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoot, mind blowing sex and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, take care of when sick, not insulted, respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such woman can put up with this? Billing you of 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't studied who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as sacrifice, and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

chop knockle, I no get if u wan leave go another person go enter life goes on
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Josephkabila12: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.

Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

u mean relationship like olosho settings grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lucky you man! Marriage is a bondage to most men.

Most women are heartless and troubled souls. You only carry their troubles on your head by marrying them. You end up wasted and broken, while they end up with a falsely elevated status.

The worst prison a man can find himself is in a marriage with a soulless women.

All the best

PonziHater

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.