Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56874 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

504 Likes 43 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Zonefree(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
She's not just into you.

When a girl loves you, your feelings and emotions are her utmost concern.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.

1402 Likes 121 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Kollins11: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
When we say these daughters of Delilah are all useless, most of you will call us bittered guys. Now OP is mourning his father (RIP) and a useless Nigerian liability wh0re that he called his girlfriend is asking for Christmas chopping money.

OP, that's a big red flag and I urge you to cancel every marriage plans you have with that wh0re else the community kpekus you personalize will cheat on you if things goes south after marriage.

OP, I don't want to call you a SIMP but your last paragraph says otherwise, why should you be seeking validation from all these useless daughters of jezebel on nairaland to be sure whether it's right or wrong? Baba it's totally WRONG

608 Likes 52 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Anyenmoney(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Give me her phone number.

Accept my condolences on the blissful passage to glory of your Dad.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Zonefree(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Anyenmoney:
Give me her phone number.
What do you intend to achieve with a demon's phone number?

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by 3verblazing(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
How old is she?

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ikennaford: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol... Some men sef..... Na break fast she served you so,

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Anyenmoney(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:

What do you intend to achieve with a demon's phone number?

I want to tell her that boyfriends are everywhere but men are scarce.

245 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by obinna58(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
You hardly find women who cares, they only want to benefit. It's preached every day in this forum

335 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by tayo60(f): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Serve d idiot a very hot breakfast asap

266 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by tee59(f): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Accept my condolences. She's not yours niggar,ditch the bitch like a worthless tissue.

275 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
The handwriting is on the wall screaming at u but u don't even want to read it. RIP to ur pops

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by aisha1314(f): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't I thought maybe when we stabilise him alittle then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through , infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman .
To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.

162 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Aladdin1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
even if you dint loss your dad.she has no right to bill you 50k.for why? i hate women who bill guys in a relationship.they are just like whores

359 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Tit4Tat1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
You're seeing red flags, yet you're still asking questions

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's a big Red flag and
She sees u as a Money minting machine undecided
Neva wife a hoe brother... undecided Neva

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by pansophist(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinize a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility to you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoots, mind-blowing sex, and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, taken care of when sick, not insulted, and respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such a woman can put up with this? Billing you 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't study who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people, suffer from a lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as a sacrifice and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

So don't let things get so worse that you will become bitter, and seek justice for yourself through violence when you can just accept that she is not for you and let her go.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

173 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DaInferno(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
tayo60:
Serve d idiot a very hot breakfast asap
dinner and lunch too

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DaInferno(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
I've this mantra of never laying a hand on a woman. But Tbh, i fit forget my hand for geh face if she talk this kind thing at this moment; She suppose collect!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Musty112: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Where u dy find all these kind people sef. You'll be forced to ask of who trained them

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nonexisting1: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Your father's death has just saved you from spending the rest of your life in agony or going to your grave very early even. The daughter of Jezebel could not wait to show her real evilness but hey, it's all good. Stop crying and be grateful to your old man. RIP to him.

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ditch that useless thing.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by emmanuelbrown26: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't I thought maybe when we stabilise him alittle then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through , infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman .
To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right
Ur late dad will be so disappointed in a raising a male child, at d end d male child decided to be an idiot and stupid towards d creature that d creator regretted creating.
D way u even painted her shows that u still hv dis stupid feelings towards her, and d way u came to seek an advice equally shows how stupid and simp u are
For d girl to hv d guts to bill u 50k at dis point in time that u lost ur dad shows how soft u are, if not that u are too sissy, she won't hv d guts to ask u for 50k for Xmas, imagine d audacity and boldness to Bill somebody that's mourning his late dad and it equally shows that she has being billing u more than this. D 59k is bcs u are mourning.
What do u guys stand to gain from all these daughters of eve self?
Is it sex? Rotten and smelly pussy
It is connection? Rather they will drain u
Can somebody tell me what d regretted creatures has to offer aside sex?

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by stacyadams: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

..,just use ur wedding money go beer parlour.... Nigerians girls(orphans) are useless.. grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by tuoyoojo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bros that thing you mind is telling u to do

Do it quickly

Nor too waste time

34 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by JohnPortar: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by socialmediaman: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Zucknet(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022

Peter Obi joins Socios, hits 54,000 followers within 6 hours

Visit www.socios.com/peterobi to get started

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.

Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.