Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle (3978 Views)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / YOUR CHILDHOOD WAS A LIE! Meet the *Real Shrek & Fiona {Photos} / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by akwesenana: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2022
Wetin dey this marriage sef?
Smoke AZ, burst a nut and I'm good. cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by BritishAirways: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2022
It's a mans world
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Baronthecelebri: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Franzinni:
Money can't make a woman keep a man ... and As long as a man has built himself into a celebrity or a rich man, madam be ready to share him !

The same thing you see in him is what other women too see in him. If he didn't hit the gym and train himself to peak form, you for done swipe left sinceeee.

This the intro many more dick hoppers are still going to shoot thier shot at him ... Married or not.

You are rich so just order a jet full of tissue paper becasue the phrase "cry me a river" is very very true.

#sigma force.
you're right

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Baronthecelebri: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Jeon:

I don't have time to engage with a Black man that's always right, but nothing good comes out from their nations.
foolish girl
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Baronthecelebri: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2022
I love her, but she should calm down
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Bvlgari: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
I love her, but she should calm down

cool
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Soulsymbol99: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Not that I wish her bad but the only surprise here is that the wahala came earlier than I expected grin u can't really hv it all 4 this life.
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by Bvlgari: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Not that I wish her bad but the only surprise here is that the wahala came earlier than I expected grin u can't really hv it all 4 this life.

Am telling u
Re: DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle by LOVEGINO(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
chatinent:
None of my business. Btw, how much turkey don cost for area this morning?
we never finish with chicken, u dey talk of turkey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Secret Connection Between Pedophiles And Whores? / Zimbawean Women Rock / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.