Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,693 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? (12341 Views)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Thirst4Lif: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2011
I don't think the women LIKE abusive relationships. I believe it's become the norm to a lot of women

and they're too weak or their self-esteem is far too low for them to walk away. Very sad situation. My

own Aunt was in one of these relationships and she eventually killed the man, in self defense so no jail

time applied.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by SAFO(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2011
It's all about control.They're submissive to your authority.

Fellas control your woman or she will attempt to control you.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 1:06am On Sep 02, 2011
Heey. I see you.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by SAFO(m): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2011
Sup Mrs Chima, you haven't been causing any wahala lately have you?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Sep 02, 2011
No.   embarassed cheesy Somebody unimportant created a thread in my honor on NL section.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Blazing88(f): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2011
there are two reasons why girls dont leave abusive relationships.
1. the guy must b very rich
2. Or he is perfect in bed.
Got a frnd,her boyfrnd beats her black n blue but still she cant quit d relationship cos he spoils her with money.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2011
I noticed that it is not just restricted to heterosexual relationships. I've come across quite a number of girls in abusive lesbian relationships that find it hard to let go. From my own experience, I think psychologically, those ladies like the control their partner has over them and I don't think they can enjoy that relationship otherwise, at least two or so girls have confessed as such to me. Well, to me, that's just sick and I think the person needs some counselling.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by angelvis: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
emotional feelings is one thing that can take hold of oneself and if not carefully handle, it can jeopardize one's whole being. the girls may not really wish to continue the relationship if found it abusive, but she might be too emotional attached to the bad guy to an extend were she can,t control or help herself and trying to stay away from the guy might cause more pains than living with it, though she know is wrong! also, this is not common with girls only, even some good guys get emotional attached to the wrong girls as well. they need the grace of god to overcome this!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clitoris: The Only Organ Whose Sole Purpose Is For Pleasure. (pics ) / Dont Open In Public...lady Shares Hot Backside Photos That Will Rise Konji / How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.