Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. (36962 Views)

Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Pathfinder2090: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
Yorubas, Hausas, Fulani's, Middlebelt, Niger Deltans are behind you Omo olodo ide

go on soun

Sad east can go to hell

Sense is far away from you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by RtrevEzeugo1: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
But if Obi visit Church, it will become a taboo. We had a heated argument In The saloon today and I just found out that among twenty something of us, 80% of us there Yoruba's , only me said Atiku 3 said tinubu the rest said obi, and among the obidients na only 1 ibo they there. Make God help us for this country. I think if you support anyone take it to the street cos most of us on Nairaland have never gone out to campaign for there person. Everyone here are decided voters

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by DeOTR: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Naijagoodman:
America built systems and structures capable of running almost on auto pilot. Do you have same in Nigeria?
And Obi never promised to give us just that, rather, he's busy quoting layman's statistics up and down.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Gbeng30(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
so it's about Muslims now... It's obvious this man keep walking himself to doom... Anyways it's good for Nigerian...lets vote wisely to avoid religion division and disaster

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by JonathanSmooth(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Why’re they trying to make this election about religion
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Princebizzie: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Freethinker87:
I thought bringing religion into politics was wrong. Has the standard changed?

Since Obituary started telling us in the Church to take back our country, I will vote for Yoruba-Kanuri ticket, you may want to call it anything you think is worse than Muslim-Muslim. Obi should come back another time

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Suffer no dey tire u?? undecided
Chinedu

I can see the enjoyment in AfghanEastern
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by jamace(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
#OperationRetireThePoliticalJobbers.

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by onuman: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu wants to use SW votes to make Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president of Nigeria, because Tinubu knows that he is sick, aged,and unfit to preside over Nigeria of the 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by assholemods: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Minority Muslims from South West are not up to 2.million.

It will end in tears.
Your tears.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Indispensable85(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Normally South West will be a clean sweep for Tinubu. Anytime their son is on the ballot for president they don't joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by lovinagbad: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
edungene7:
every political attempt to islamize Nigeria shall be resisted with every means available Muslim Muslim ticket is an evil agenda and we the Yoruba Christians say no to such evil
Since Obi has been parading churches uninvited you were not complaining, now BAT is talking to the Muslims and you are confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by lovinagbad: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
BAT make you dey crush dem Neck harder and harder.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Surveyorjames: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hmmm ! Politics
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by assholemods: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
bestman09:
grin
Hypocrite.

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OriOko88(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kfed4ril:

I’m an anti Tinubu and anti APC, but Muslims are a slight majority in the sw.
Analysis
Lagos- M 51/ C 49
Ogun-M 60 / C 40
Oyo - M 55 / C 45
Osun - M 65 / C 35
Ekiti - M 30 / C 70
Ondo - M 35 / C 65
Christians should be d majority in Ogun. All d friends i know who re from Ogun are Christians.

All their obas except oba ijebu are Christians. So ur stats no follow.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Image123(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
naptu2:
Akin Akinwale @mrlurvy

https://twitter.com/mrlurvy/status/1601839258175774722

Ibadan Airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A_PD7nQMOg

Venue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B4Lg-sMg0k

Our National brand fa. When Tinubu said he is a brand and can't just be helping Arisetv and co's ministry, they thought it's a joke. Compare and verify the stats for views of Tinubu and Obi's interview by the same BBC and same journalist. It is 1.6million views on Twitter already BTW.

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Indispensable85(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Freethinker87:
I thought bringing religion into politics was wrong. Has the standard changed?

Ask Obi

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Kaysalas(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Minority Muslims from South West are not up to 2.million.

It will end in tears.
Na you do the census baa?
I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu 2023

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by ofuonyebi: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
This meeting of jagaban with the south west muslim is strategic
because what the old man can see up there while sitting
the little cargos like the Obi=tuaries cannot see the same while standing or even climbing the Iroko Tree

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by sweetjohn(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
That's it. It's a movement for Islamization of SW and some foolish blinded stupid Yoruba christians are supporting the same agenda. I have said this b4 and I will say it again. Very soon, Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Kumuyi together with all Yoruba christians would be forced to become Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by tyinfinity: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Where is peter terrorist Ipob obituary.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Tradman: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Jagaban
the people collectively have endorsed Peter obi so tunubu is just busy wasting is money around as well as son begging people up and down for vote

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

I can see the enjoyment in AfghanEastern

Why u no go osogbo go enjoy? Don't u know igbos own lagos?

Na chinedu develop lagos now.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Why u no go osogbo go enjoy? Don't u know igbos own lagos?
Chinedu

Na Alaigbo and Ngbidi dey enjoy pass for AfghanEastern grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tradman:
the people collectively have endorsed Peter obi so tunubu is just busy wasting is money around as well as son begging people up and down for vote
Chinedu

I don hear you

Daalu grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Na Alaigbo and Ngbidi dey enjoy pass for AfghanEastern grin

U for go osun go flex na. Na igbos get lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
jaxxy:

U for go osun go flex na. Na igbos get lagos grin
Chinedu

Nbanu, na Abriba i want for AfghanEastern grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Amoo89: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
zoomman:

Speak for yourself. You only have one vote as I do. Think about it.

How many did you have u also have one vote

Tinubu we support

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Espelbengz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
E choke those bigots that are islamophobic, so they don't know how to openly criticize JAGABAN! They are now shamelessly saying "if po goes to church now they will complain" nobody cares where anybody goes to! JAGABAN is consulting while urchings are wailing.. brace up for the tsunami come 2023! ASIWAJU is coming!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Chetas81(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Jagaban
OF IRAGBIGI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Punch: Why Buhari Was Not Invited For Trump’s Inauguration – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.