Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) (44801 Views)

Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by sonofElElyon: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQhCOh5Rozo

Wonders shall never cease.
A house help who broke into her madams safe and stole 11,500 dollars ( 8 million) was caught as she was trying to make away with the money. Please watch to see her face. Shame dey catch me for her. A whole 8 million.

The craze for money among our youth eh . I don't get it
She didn't even pity her boss, she took 11000 out of 12,500 Dollars and left 1500 for her boss. Chai!
What a greedy lady.

Thank God she was caught but filming her beating should land the beater in some soup... but nobody defends the rights of a thief caught red handed...

p.s. hope source of wealth of owner would also be investigated.... that's a lot of dollars...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by waice6571: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
bigiyaro:
Madam, where you sef get 12,500 dollars from?

That you are broke doesn't mean everyone is broke... People get money for this country.

I saw a statement of account of a lady, the balance is over #685m ONLY for her corporate account only and also she had her personal account statement handy.

I still have another one with average turnover of over 300m in 6months.... The funniest thing is, we are all complaining about Buhari and bad state of economy. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Greattha: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ini wan Cashout.

Really bad of her. Perhaps she saw no benefit in diligently serving her master/mistress.

Well, what is bad is bad.

The shame is not worth it.

As for the madam, she's really callous and not security conscious at all. If you know, you know.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

A house help who broke into her madams safe and stole 11,500 dollars ( 8 million) was caught as she was trying to make away with the money. Please watch to see her face. Shame dey catch me for her. A whole 8 million.

She didn't even pity her boss, she took 11000 out of 12,500 Dollars and left 1500 for her boss. Chai!
What a greedy lady.
The madam was simply a better thief
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by ParrotGirls360(f): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
EFCC should look into this matter asap. How did she the Oga madam accumulate $11k at home?

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Police go fok this girl tire for station

Police must chop plenty money from the madam

Boys go later visit the madam some other night to come collect their own chair of the money

If madam no take time dem fit kidnap am for him Sun to pay Ransome

Lesson: it's not everything you expose to the world

2 Likes

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Yankee101: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Why can’t some of you clean your own bedrooms? Can’t the house help take care of the rest of the house alone?

And why keep big cash at home?

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by ruffDiamond: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na akwa ibom? Very very wicked people ,!
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by faceland: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

She should put it in the bank so that time to withdraw it, they will tell her “no dollars” ba?

Any money you put in bank is not really yours... and if every Nigerian demand to withdraw all their money from the bank (at the same time), we would find out that the bank don't even have one quarter of all our money.

2 Likes

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by faceland: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Police go fok this girl tire for station

Police must chop plenty money from the madam

Boys go later visit the madam some other night to come collect their own chair of the money

If madam no take time dem fit kidnap am for him Sun to pay Ransome

Lesson: it's not everything you expose to the world

She already have the dollars for ransom so one of those POLICE is already plotting children's kidnapping.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Brendaniel:

But under Nigerian law, is it not wrong to keep or move around with 10,000 dollars and above...

Has the woman not also broken the law?
she was not moving withit nah, it was in her safe Afterall someone was moving Dolars in a Bullion Van everyone in las gidis kpemmm

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by hardon1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Na who Dem catch na I'm be thief o
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by JDGirl(f): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Am not supporting anyone but before you guys judge the househelp try to find out her reasons for trying to steal the money at the first place.
secondly ask if her boss was kind and good to her while working with the boss
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by tnerro1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
TWoods:

How do we know this is the result of madam’s sweat?

Which ever work, even if na bed work, sweat go follow grin
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Brendaniel:

But under Nigerian law, is it not wrong to keep or move around with 10,000 dollars and above...

There's nothing wrong under nigerian law
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
illicit:
grin

She would have been fantasizing how to spend d money....

Her Village People shout out NO OVER THEIR DEAD BODY grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by LordErrk: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Look at the way she is just shouting bloody thief bloody thief as if say she herself na saint

Why she nor keep the money for bank
Abi domiciliary account nor dey accept this kind money

If she like after the awareness of this money for that her house make she nor go put am for bank.....the main thief go come Rob her Wella later

Baby girl rest...nobody be saint for this world
Nor worry soon I go write my book tittled "the criminality in every human "

Bro, just continue to comment like a drunk. Don't go down this path...celebrating the theft of another's sweat. It makes you look really foolish.
Secondly, the bank is very unpredictable. In case of emergencies, the bank may not have dollars to give

2 Likes

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by LordErrk: 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
JDGirl:
Am not supporting anyone but before you guys judge the househelp try to find out her reasons for trying to steal the money at the first place.

There is never a reason to steal another person's property
Secondly, if her boss was not good to her, there's something called quitting
Thirdly, you sound like someone that likes to date yahoo boys...reaping where you did not sow
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What a greedy lady.
The lady only reprised what our elected officials are always doing: Steal as much as you can.
And BATstard miscreant urchins want Tinubu Bola to come and steal, for them to keep getting their allotment of diaper-poopoo. Tufiakwa! God forbid BAThing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by swtdrms(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Look at the way she is just shouting bloody thief bloody thief as if say she herself na saint

If she like after the awareness of this money for that her house make she nor go put am for bank.....the main thief go come Rob her Wella later

Look at the so called youth... the Nigerian Youth attacking the victim thereby defending the thief. And they'll be fast to condemn the government. It's a pity!
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
JDGirl:

Chai E be like se this thieves in form of employees never do you something before, better pray not to jam them oo e get Why.
Some of them don send people go back their village with bako bags oo angry
My Uncle who imports cosmetics from India almost fell down yakata from his high place if not for se the Man don already pay so much sacrifice and seeds,a man that gives his First 6hrs profit to motherless every First Day of the Month,I am talking about a MAD GIVER.
One of him boys nearly Finish am.
I put it to you that this bloody thief have been doing this for a very long time.
NA TODAY HER EWA DONE grin
Make una Leave am make she chop am na grin
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

The lady only reprised what our elected officials are always doing: Steal as much as you can.
And BATstard miscreant urchins want Tinubu Bola to come and steal, for them to keep getting their allotment of diaper-poopoo. Tufiakwa! God forbid BAThing!

Hmmm
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by ViktorCash: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
She doesnt know that the bigger thieves are there with her. I hope they didnt say the money will be used as exhibit grin

2 Likes

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by youngzeal1: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
What she did was very wrong but what is 8m in USD doing in her house?
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by jelel6: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2022
JDGirl:

I'm also not supporting brutalising the househelp but a thief is a thief - whatever reasons they may have doesn't negate the fact that anyone caught in the act of stealing is a thief.

Also try and think for a second how it will feel to lose all your savings and hardwork to a thief you employed as househelp. The life is hard and e no balance, so everybody suppose cut cloth according to him size.

As long as her madam is paying for her services, kindness is a bonus, not an obligation. We all know most Nigerians are uncouth and only show respect to people they wish to benefit from, make househelp bear am. Madam they bear her own too because every body get boss one way or the other.

Besides, this thief stole more than 80% of the amount in the safe. Not like a $20 bill or something small to solve a pressing issue. This is a thief because of greed, most thives are.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by observanc1: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

broken what law by keeping her own money in her own safe?
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by observanc1: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Chisave:

What was the woman doing with 8m at home in the first place
is there any law against that?
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Las las in Nigeria ordinary people na him Dem dey quickly call out as bloody thieves while The big thieves are celebrated. I know of a fraudster who is very rich, the wife lives large and expensive lifestyle on the proceeds of the husband's craft. But you will see this woman beating her houseboy with different dangerous weapons and calling him thieve simply because he failed to return complete change of#100 or #200 from the errand they sent him. Whereas she's living large on the fraudulent activity of her husband. Do we talk about our thieving politicians who wouldn't want anyone rub them of even a dime. Though am not in support of the house help actions but the bigger thieves no dey gree make Dem thieve Dem. Even the madam might have gotten that money from shady dealings cus I don't see why she will keep over 8million at home

3 Likes

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by LastProphet: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2022
embarassed
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

God bless you jare, how did the Madam get the dolls na if she herself nor be thief. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by KingLion007(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Niqqa release d book abeg...I feel say u don write am since...coz me I go follow launch am na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2022
faceland:

She already have the dollars for ransom so one of those POLICE is already plotting children's kidnapping.
I tell you. She made a very big mistake by exposing herself to the world. I see her having problems very soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.