Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) (44795 Views)

Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Look at the way she is just shouting bloody thief bloody thief as if say she herself na saint

Why she nor keep the money for bank
Abi domiciliary account nor dey accept this kind money

If she like after the awareness of this money for that her house make she nor go put am for bank.....the main thief go come Rob her Wella later

Baby girl rest...nobody be saint for this world
Nor worry soon I go write my book tittled "the criminality in every human "

I surprised too o What is madam doing with $11,000 in her home, in these times and age? Abi she dey operate bureau de change? To open a domiciliary Account a very easy. Saving money in crypto (USDC) is even easier and more secure. So why risk saving foreign currency in your house. She even lucky say no be "awon boys" that came visiting.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by foolbuster: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Look at the way she is just shouting bloody thief bloody thief as if say she herself na saint

If she like after the awareness of this money for that her house make she nor go put am for bank.....the main thief go come Rob her Wella later

Thief protecting thief. Your cup will full one day. Bastard

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Canada2021: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

����matured response
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by charlizonto: 1:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Since dollar don increase..she needed to make hay while the sun shine

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Funflipper: 1:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Emario48:

Everything is possible for that gender ����

God is a Jealous God... But a Gender is more jealous

Who knows if her husband keep pouring praises on that House girl

And the lady decided to quickly take her out of the way using that strategy

It is very easy and possible for the lady to give her that Amount of dollars to hold or plant it herself in her bag, invite people to search her later same day, discover and have opportunity to call her rat and shameless

Let's not rule out possiblities

You made a valid point.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Crown8080: 2:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Everyone just need to understand his reasons.

I have a package that contains over 330+ Digital courses that can help you make money.
The actual price is #10,000 but i will be selling it #2000 only for the first 20 people to message me.
You can also resell the course after buying it from me at any price you want. There is resellable rights.

DM ME
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by PascalEhizojie: 2:12am On Dec 12, 2022
I hvmbly greet the b0zzes in the hOvse and I want to azk y0v t0 make me your plug for yovr social media acc0unts. Reach me @ (O)(9)(O)(3)(1)(5)(6)(O)(4)(O)(4)
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:27am On Dec 12, 2022
What are Cross River and Akwa Ibom state governments doing about the poverty in theur states? They provide 99% of "domestic slaves" and domestic workers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

But under Nigerian law, is it not wrong to keep or move around with 10,000 dollars and above...

Has the woman not also broken the law?

No.

What is wrong is for her to conduct a cash transaction above 10k usd or travel outside Nigeria with above 10k usd (without declaration)
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

She should keep money in dom account at a time when banks are stopping people from withdrawing?

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by TUFFSS: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2022
She's helping to keep the money safe
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by izubext007: 2:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Chia her ticket over cut
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by akaleb2015(m): 4:48am On Dec 12, 2022
The maid should be taken straight to the police station for proper investigations and the woman is too loose herself she does not have security consciousness that is what the maid saw in her that made her strike
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:00am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:

E reach to fantasise o.

11,000 * 730

This one is not ordinary house help. Definitely a member of one syndicate. The kind of humans we keep at home in the name of house helps ehn. You are supporting crime

She should put it in the bank so that time to withdraw it, they will tell her “no dollars” ba?

Any post against thieves and fraudsters makes you very uncomfortable.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:06am On Dec 12, 2022
How do I know this rubbish is not your own warped idea of a "content creation"?

You hungry vloggers are becoming too desperate these days.

No idea. No creativity. Just churning out meaningless videos everywhere.

You go and beg one aboki to rent dollars to you and you come shoot this half baked video Hoping it will trend. Shame.

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by sukkot: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2022
FashionCookie:
Detty December busted. grin
her december go clean well well.no more detty

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by ican2020: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Stealing is bad and the woman language portrayed the type of woman she is, a typical Nigeria housewife with acidic tongue

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by sukkot: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2022
ruffDiamond:
Na akwa ibom? Very very wicked people ,!
bros naso dem find me wife from akwa ibom. i done pay bride price finish. na hin me and madam dey watch uefa. chelsea win. na him madam shout CHELSEA IS THE NEW YAMYUN cry cry , yamyun bi ti bawo ? dem no gree refund me my bride price ooo undecided
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by faceLAGOS: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2022
einsteine:
What are Cross River and Akwa Ibom state governments doing about the poverty in theur states? They provide 99% of "domestic slaves" and domestic workers in Nigeria.

And benue too.

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQhCOh5Rozo

Wonders shall never cease.
A house help who broke into her madams safe and stole 11,500 dollars ( 8 million) was caught as she was trying to make away with the money. Please watch to see her face. Shame dey catch me for her. A whole 8 million.

The craze for money among our youth eh . I don't get it
She didn't even pity her boss, she took 11000 out of 12,500 Dollars and left 1500 for her boss. Chai!
What a greedy lady.
At least, she leaves small change for her grin
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Taigaban: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Stealing stolen money. If you doubt, why did madam keep such amount in the house and not Bank? If you know you know. E get as that money take come, and the maid is aware of the source.

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
At least, she leaves small change for her grin

LoL... grin
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by smasher1(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQhCOh5Rozo

Wonders shall never cease.
A house help who broke into her madams safe and stole 11,500 dollars ( 8 million) was caught as she was trying to make away with the money. Please watch to see her face. Shame dey catch me for her. A whole 8 million.

The craze for money among our youth eh . I don't get it
She didn't even pity her boss, she took 11000 out of 12,500 Dollars and left 1500 for her boss. Chai!
What a greedy lady.

No noise. What is the owners source of funds? Why is she keeping that money in cash at home? She is a thief as well IMO, because the maximum an individual should hold in 3 months is $4,000 and $5,000 for a company. The owner should be probed too.

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by smasher1(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2022
If you need your money, you can change it with Aboki without seeing the dollar in physical cash. There's no excuse.

pocohantas:

E reach to fantasise o.

11,000 * 730

This one is not ordinary house help. Definitely a member of one syndicate. The kind of humans we keep at home in the name of house helps ehn.

She should put it in the bank so that time to withdraw it, they will tell her “no dollars” ba?

Any post against thieves and fraudsters makes you very uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by smasher1(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

But under Nigerian law, is it not wrong to keep or move around with 10,000 dollars and above...

Has the woman not also broken the law?

It's wrong. $4,000 per quarter for PTA individual and $5,000 for 3 months BTA.

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2022
smasher1:

No noise. What is the owners source of funds? Why is she keeping that money in cash at home? She is a thief as well IMO, because the maximum an individual should hold in 3 months is $4,000 and $5,000 for a company. The owner should be probed too.

She's a biz woman who deals in interior decor. Some sources said the money was meant for her childrens school fees abroad. She kept the dollars at home so it would be easy for her to make payment when they travel instead of having to source for dollars at the die min which might even have gone up then.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by babythug(f): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2022
How I wish this video wasn’t put on social media!

She could have shown her picture and said she stole etc but saying the amount puts her at risk IMO.
what if the maids network or syndicate is larger than we can imagine . What if the madam in particular was targeted etc etc
The madam needs to do more in terms of internal security. I know our safety is of the Lord sha

So many questions

Doesn’t she have cctv?
Doesn’t she view it daily
Why is the maid going to her bedroom alone?

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2022
How can she employed someone as old and beautiful as this as house help. The madam is even lucky she didn't stole her husband join......I blamed her madam simple..
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2022
sukkot:
her december go clean well well.no more detty
Lol
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by smasher1(m): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Okay,

For anyone that wants to take the risk of keeping N8m at home in dollars, she should be prepared to lose it too. She should have kept it in a dollar account in the bank and not at home .

Blessedmercy8:

She's a biz woman who deals in interior decor. Some sources said the money was meant for her childrens school fees abroad. She kept the dollars at home so it would be easy for her to make payment when they travel instead of having to source for dollars at the die min which might even have gone up then.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2022
waice6571:

That you are broke doesn't mean everyone is broke... People get money for this country.

I saw a statement of account of a lady, the balance is over #685m ONLY for her corporate account only and also she had her personal account statement handy.

I still have another one with average turnover of over 300m in 6months.... The funniest thing is, we are all complaining about Buhari and bad state of economy. grin
my dear, am not rich yet, but am quiet comfortable, pls always take your time to read a simple sentence, before commenting. Now read my comment again and answer like someone with sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS / Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.