Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me (1618 Views)

(video) "Woman Shouldn't See Her Fiancé's Penis Before Marriage" Pastor David Ib / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me by LoveUdie: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
I WILL TEST HIM BEFORE I MARRY HIM!

Some guys have told me it is not only guys who ask for sex in relationships.

Some ladies also ask and end the relationship if the guy says NO!

Some ladies are professional penis testers!

She wants to know if his penis is working in perfect condition, if it is big enough and if the guy has the capacity to go ten rounds in bed!

So there goes minister of public penis performance!

She has tested almost every guy she dated till she lost count! When she got tired, they got tired or both, she gets "born again" and bring the little remaining part of her, probably worn out, used, non elastic, un pleasurable and second hand left over into the marriage to an innocent man who had been keeping himself for years!

You have no business testing any penis before you get married!

You don't need to have sex with him to prove his potency!

You don't need to seduce his destiny to destruction to know how good he can perform in bed!

Ask God to give you a potent man and He will.
Be honest in your conversations and your partner will be honest with you.

If he has sexual problems, he will tell you, both of you can see a marriage counselor and you will be taught what to do.

If you are both best of friends, sexual chemistry will be high for each other and love making IN MARRIAGE will be passionate!

You don't need to have sex with all the men that come your way to prove sexual compatibility.
That makes you a LovePeddler not a good wife material.
Stop disgracing yourself little sis.
Words go round.

Very soon men will avoid you or refuse to marry you because you have slept with all the men that came into your life!

It does not dignify!
May you not lose your dignity!
May your own soul mate locate you!
Re: She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me by Cancri: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me by Righteousness2(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
The devil has a way of modifying evil and give you reason to engage in it. All he is after is to deceive you so as to have Expressway to your soul , home, and life.

Sexual immorality under any guise outside the confines of Marriage is not testing neither is it dating. It is FORNICATION! It is IMMORALITY. It is Sin. It will destroy you and Send you to Hell!

Trust in GOD. Seek His Face in your decisions oba and Moves.
Don't let the devil deceive under any guise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Very true, i wonder how can a woman who is used to having great sex from ex now want to marry another man. Then years later after being married, the ex come out from no wherw and now old feelings are
out. If the wife is not happy sexually , can she resist the temptation of having great sex with ex?
Re: She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me by Tinububalls: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bimbo kept testing until she forgot her body count.

Re: She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me by Suunnn(f): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
LoveUdie:

She wants to know if his penis is working in perfect condition, if it is big enough and if the guy has the capacity to go ten rounds in bed!

She has tested almost every guy she dated till she lost count! When she got tired, they got tired or both, she gets "born again" and bring the little remaining part of her, probably worn out, used, non elastic, un pleasurable and second hand left over into the marriage to an innocent man who had been keeping himself for years!

You don't need to seduce his destiny to destruction to know how good he can perform in bed!

If he has sexual problems, he will tell you, both of you can see a marriage counselor and you will be taught what to do.

If you are both best of friends, sexual chemistry will be high for each other and love making IN MARRIAGE will be passionate!

You don't need to have sex with all the men that come your way to prove sexual compatibility.
Words go round.

Very soon men will avoid you or refuse to marry you because you have slept with all the men that came into your life!

It does not dignify!

Funny enough
Re: She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me by aisha1314(f): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
LoveUdie:

Words go round.

It does not dignify!

Me all I know is that I can't be in a relationship without having sex with the person I'm dating. If I can't have sex in my relationship then I'd rather not even be in a relationship at all. A relationship without sex is not a relationship but simply a friendship. I don't believe in all this no sex before marriage shit.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me by dnawah(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinububalls:
Bimbo kept testing until she forgot her body count.
please just one round grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Wife Her? / Girlfriend" Remanded In Prison For Breaking "Boyfriend's" Television Out Of Ange / How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.