Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? (4420 Views)

Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by donestk(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Slawomirr: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Which one be choose one

Wetin happen to the rest

Them get virus

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by God1000(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
It's not every man that is lascivious

8 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by AYNL: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
not if I choose the second from the right side
the one wey her hair long
ehn ehn, iyen gangan tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Thortp(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
5 of them will still run after the man oo, if he's financially loaded.

Ask Ned Nwoko and Davido how far

14 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by gasparpisciotta: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Polygamy should be the minimum standard

6 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by tnerro1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chai, I will start with the first one, then second to the right then last on the right then second on the left, then the middle one, na small small, me am not a greedy person..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
I'm okay with one grin
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by onomeabuja: 2:21am On Dec 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Polygamy should be the minimum standard
Jesus see Tinubu & Obi supporter grin

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by falcon01: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2022
And That's a fact! But maturity is making an agreement with one and be faithful to her even though you know there are alot better than her.
If you want to enjoy them and Bleep around you can do that but at some point, you realize you need just one with sense that you want to live with forever.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by SporaD8: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2022
AYNL:
not if I choose the second from the right side

the one wey her hair long

ehn ehn, iyen gangan tongue
Alaye make I no wounjure you ooo!
Na my babe be that...
There is enough to go around!

1 Like

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by polite2(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2022
They are all beautiful...a reasonable man should be ok with one

1 Like

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2022
All I know is the Polygamous nature of Men FAVOURS LADIES more (Particularly in Nigeria). smiley

If all Guys are Monogamous and stick to one Girlfriend/Wife, hw will Urgent 2K Girls and Oloshos survive? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Men just like unnecessarily headache.

Some have a wife, 3 side chicks, an ex on the side they keep
In their contact for once in a while banging and still wants more.

Ya all say that dealing with women ain’t easy but you don’t mind dealing with 4 or 5 women at the same time just because of sex.

And people are wondering why men are dying quicker than women.

Funny gender.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Life is best enjoyed in varieties.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2022
D one at the extreme left 4 me biko
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Softmirror: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2022
cheesy

Robertgreene1:
D one at the extreme left 4 me biko

AND WHEN SHE ENDS UP LIKE THE EXPERIENCE BELOW IS ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THEY POLYGAMOUS NATURE OF MEN.

cheesy

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Why should I choose just 1 if I can take the whole 5 of them? grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by lereinter(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Polygamy is not the solution to sexual infidelity

The man has to be Godly and very disciplined

2 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Jeon(f): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
And will still sleep with a 13 years old girl.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Jeon(f): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

That's your fellow almajiri tribesman.

Men are polygamous in nature.

And can sleep with anything regardless the tribes or race.
https://www.nairaland.com/7476467/anambra-arrests-man-impregnating-13

https://www.nairaland.com/7475970/13yrs-old-maid-madams-husband

4 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Jeon(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Women get bleeped by dogs everyday and enjoy it.
En pain you.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by VeryWickedMan: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeon:

En pain you.

Thanks for acknowledging it.
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Jeon(f): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Thanks for acknowledging it.

En pain you.
Men fuvk every animals..
The hole between woman's legs can't satisfy and keep them.

So I don't know why some of my gender like stressing themselves up-and-down for men. Rather use that time to build yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeon:

En pain you.
Men fuvk every animals..
The hole between woman's legs can't satisfy and keep them.

So I don't know why some of my gender like stressing themselves up-and-down for men. Rather use that time to build yourself.

Jeon

Apart from the first picture you posted, what animals are the rest?

Is that a snake? As in the man put his diick into the mouth of a snake shocked

3 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Jeon(f): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Jeon

Apart from the first picture you posted, what animals are the rest?

Is that a snake? As in the man put his diick into the mouth of a snake shocked

Hen
And python.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeon:

Hen
And python.

Lawd have mercy!!!

Ewww!!!

Men destroying the world on per minute basis, depraved beings, disgusting creature.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Jeon(f): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Lawd have mercy!!!

Ewww!!!

Men destroying the world on per minute basis, depraved beings, disgusting creature.

The reason why I'm just looking at them if they're talking shit about women, unlike 2020/2021.
They're so disgusting.

this is why most of them don't like women[can't date or marry ]that are on Internet... because we sees a lot of things about them..
like those ones on ashewoo thread. If you wanna know the dark side just click on Dark Web

We have good and bad people in both genders... So they should not ignore themselves and paint the other bad as if they're Saints.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
donestk:

Not realyy sir... am choosing only nomba 3, nomba 5, nomba 1 and nomba 2....and juss maybe plus nomba 4.
they all have yansh! angry
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Jeon(f): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Not realyy sir... am choosing only nomba 3, nomba 5, nomba 1 and nomba 2....and juss maybe plus nomba 4.

Hi.

Happy Monday grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by AndroidAI(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

My daddy smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / What Women Look For In Men. / No 1 Bad Behaviour From Every Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.