Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? (4476 Views)

Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

My daddy smiley

lol.. you, akwesenana & Jeon are friendly faggggggots homosexuals....good news is u not a threat to anyone on nairaland. U 3 areclearly harmless faggggots homosexuallys and I like harmless faggggots. good news is I will get along wit u 3 fagggs cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Jeon(f): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

lol.. you, akwesenana & Jeon are friendly faggggggots....good news is u not a threat to anyone on nairaland. U 3 are juss harmless faggggots and I like that. Am really cool with harmless fagggots like u 3. Well done faggs!! cheesy

HI.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by AndroidAI(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

lol.. you, akwesenana & Jeon are friendly faggggggots homosexuals....good news is u not a threat to anyone on nairaland. U 3 areclearly harmless faggggots homosexuallys and I like harmless faggggots. good news is I will get along wit u 3 fagggs cheesy

My one and only daddy. Please come and punish me. I have been a bad boy. Please sad
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Roboto11: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
polite2:
They are all beautiful...a reasonable man should be ok with one

Or 2... grin
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Baronthecelebri: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
I'll take the middle one
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by polite2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:

Or 2... grin
. Lolzz. Bro u dey vex ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Princess80(f): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Jeon

Apart from the first picture you posted, what animals are the rest?

Is that a snake? As in the man put his diick into the mouth of a snake shocked
That wasnt the snake's mouth.

That was the cloaca, its disgusting nonetheless.
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princess80:
That wasnt the snake's mouth.

That was the cloaca, its disgusting nonetheless.

What the hell is cloaca?

I'll Google it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Princess80(f): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

What the hell is cloaca?

I'll Google it.
Lolz.

Its the urethral and genital orifice of vertebrates
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Britishpea: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Not true. I won’t need the numbers 3 and 5 resp from the left.
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Dshocker(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Men just like unnecessarily headache.

Some have a wife, 3 side chicks, an ex on the side they keep
In their contact for once in a while banging and still wants more.

Ya all say that dealing with women ain’t easy but you don’t mind dealing with 4 or 5 women at the same time just because of sex.

And people are wondering why men are dying quicker than women.

Funny gender.

Where they killed because of sex?
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by Tylergee12: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
I tire o grin

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Which one be choose one

Wetin happen to the rest

Them get virus
Re: Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? by AYNL: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
SporaD8:
Alaye make I no wounjure you ooo! Na my babe be that... There is enough to go around!
you sef see am abi
you sabi abeg
but if I'm to choose for real
na me go woundjure you firstgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) / Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? / My Sincere Apologies Temi For My Actions And Everything Else I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.