Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? (1979 Views)

If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? / Your Babe Dey Mention Ur Best Friend Name While Romancing Her Wetin U Go Do? / Omo Wetin U Think About These Femini-nazis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by 2chukwu(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2006
How will u handle that fact that even right at your face guyz will be making move's towards your girl?she's very beautiful i know that,in most case's i ignore em but is too much b4 i step an inch with her more than 10 guys will either xcuse her or ask her bout her name,i jus pretend am not bugged but deep down i feel it,now what will u do if u were in my shoe?jus ignore it or speak about it with her?
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by Skidoc(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2006
2chukwu:

in most case's i ignore em but is too much before i step an inch with her more than 10 boys will either xcuse her or ask her bout her name,

Hmm hmmm exaggeration. grin
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by Hotstepper(f): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2006
ah, she doesn't have 2 be beautiful 4 ppl 2 come 2 her, every1 gat their own mission, one man's food is any man's posion, well u have 2 deal with it esp. if shez faithful, i get dat alot but take it as one of those things or rather da phase, sum, we become friendz and some simply tell me dat if i won't date dem, i should 4get friendship and am like " who kares", neva asked of one after all, so dude, just trust her until otherwise, good luck

1 Like

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by whitelexi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2006
I wont date or marry any extra-ordinarily beautiful lady after what i went through with my girlfriend in uni. I never thought i could be so possessive and jealous, but it really brought these out in me and i would pretend it was all kool, but that was the direct opposite - i was killing myself slowly,
I perfectly understand how u must feel right now, i've been there and i left it althogether. If u cant stand it, let go, If u cant let go, then stick with it. grin
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by smartsoft(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2006
whitelexi:

I wont date or marry any extra-ordinarily beautiful lady after what i went through with my girlfriend in uni. I never thought i could be so possessive and jealous, but it really brought these out in me and i would pretend it was all kool, but that was the direct opposite - i was killing myself slowly,
I perfectly understand how u must feel right now, i've been there and i left it althogether. If u can't stand it, let go, If u can't let go, then stick with it. grin
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by disney(f): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2006
There's nothing you can do about the situation, just keep on being urself and abeg, u gotta spoil ur babe really well oo and l mean spoil her, cos if u be broke guy, some guy go snatch ur babe right before ur very eyes. shocked
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by whitelexi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2006
u gotta spoil your babe really well oo and l mean spoil her, because if u be broke boy, some boy go snatch your babe

If she's worth it oh grin
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by 2chukwu(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2006
men me i 4get to add something ooo u see emm i no indicate for this post say na my girl to be,(so sorry for that) the babe sha i wan be like ask her out but that fact i witnessed distort's the whole stuff so wetin i go do and i was wit her today and she likes my company more than, i sensed that but i was blown away in her presence and as such miss the wordz i wanted sayin to her so what shud i d.(make una no vex about that litle twist in the post).
2chukwu:

How will u handle that fact that even right at your face guyz will be making move's towards your girl?she's very beautiful i know that,in most case's i ignore em but is too much before i step an inch with her more than 10 boys will either xcuse her or ask her bout her name,i jus pretend am not bugged but deep down i feel it,now what will u do if u were in my shoe?jus ignore it or speak about it with her?
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by amaka1(f): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
for a minute there I thought"most wanted" call the cops!!

But seriously, if you can't deal with it then leave her be. you'll end up making her miserable by getting all clingy and possessive and stuff.
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by 190: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
How fine is she sef~

is she finer than my babe in my profile` grin grin

([s]Googles u know the truth sha~ bone nor talk ooh[/s]) grin grin

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by denny4ril: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2010
wink follow your heart
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by EHI9ICE(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Is your school that small? In my school Uniben,the most beautiful girl on campus,is almost every girl on campus! Beautiful girls?they are just so many.
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
That's why i have always said i cnt date a very pretty girl after what i expeirenced in secondary school. I'm the jealous and over-possessive type, so i'd rather spare myself the headache

imagine where ur babe tells u she's going out and deep down inside u'd be like 'na one other better looking and sexier guy she wants to hook up with'. U go just dey give urself unecessary HBP in ur early or late 20s
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
NarnieSnyper:
That's why i have always said i cnt date a very pretty girl after what i expeirenced in secondary school. I'm the jealous and over-possessive type, so i'd rather spare myself the headache

imagine where ur babe tells u she's going out and deep down inside u'd be like 'na one other better looking and sexier guy she wants to hook up with'. U go just dey give urself unecessary HBP in ur early or late 20s
Words on marble bro.
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Words on marble bro.

WTH does that mean
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Your Na Most Wanted For Campus? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

WTH does that mean
True words sad

(1) (Reply)

Single! Why the Unseriousness in RELATIONSHIPS When One Is? / Pregnant Girlfriend / How Do You Control Your Emotions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.