Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police (18849 Views)

El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / See How OSPAC Vigilantes Dealt With Man For Kidnapping Police Officer (photos) / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by mytime24(f): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2022
B
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by BennyDGreat: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2022
The point of not showing off at parties is super important...criminals enter random parties to monitor people
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by jeromestarks: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Anige:
May God protect his people
Hi.
It's like you're new here.
I'm Matthew. I stay in Onitsha.
It's nice to meet you.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by emperordelis(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Tips on how not to be kidnapped by the police nko??
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Mayeldah(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Obyangel:
Good one CP Mba, but if God did not watch over a city, watchers are deceiving themselves.
This your quote is mischievous. I am a Christian but if you fall to do your part God can't help you.
Enough of quoting the Bible out of context.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by SporaD8: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2022
kidnappers are operating unchallenged on our highways they don't look face not ask for id!
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by iHateFraudsters: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Lionstep:
Ok..... tip's on how to prevent village pupu nko?

Misyarning
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by micflo28(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Turn on your find my phone location, when entering a bus, look at the faces and character of the occupiers inside it,
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Lionstep: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Misyarning

Face front
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by InvertedHammer: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2022
1nice:

**Authored by CP Frank Mba***

https://npf.gov.ng/xn/index.php/information/security-tips
/

Good tips.

But why would a sane person who has escaped return to the country to live like this? People returning to their supposed father's land are preparing like they are being deployed to war-torn Ukraine.

/
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by meobizy(f): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2022
With all of these listed, people will still fall victim. Let me add mine;

1. Ensure to stay in shape so you can run or fight in such a situation.

2. Ensure to learn a combat art for the same purpose.

3. Acquire an open carry gun license. Nothing deters a criminal more than the fear of death.

During a kidnap situation at my workplace, an overweight employee was spared as his heft reduced the amount of hostages the criminals could contain.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by meobizy(f): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2022
micflo28:
Turn on your find my phone location, when entering a bus, look at the faces and character of the occupiers inside it,
Sometimes them no dey write criminal for face. I’ve seen teenagers jump into crime and used as the first point of contact due to their innocent appearances.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by iHateFraudsters: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2022
Lionstep:

Face front

Misyarner
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by franchasng: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2022
It is well oh, all hail Buhari and APC cry
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by thrillionaire(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Anige:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may the peace of the Lord be with anyone reading this message.
Acct no: Angela
GTBank
Your own malaria sickness na for 6months? And your hunger strike? Keep begging on nairaland you hear, don't go and work to earn a decent living.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Lionstep:
Go to church
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by 0dav2(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2022
And also be careful of the police itself
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by kals4luv990(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Anige:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may the peace of the Lord be with anyone reading this message.
Acct no: Angela
GTBank
guy yu don dey buy drugs since dis year start..your sickness no dey finish?

Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by jimmynauty: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Importantly, gods must reign and they are not under the elements.
But dominate the environment.

Deny your identity in Christ at your risk.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Ikennaford:
Rubbish from kidnnappers demselves, I'll smuggle my Beretta M9 9x19mm parabellum and my second baby glockG21 Gen4 glock,,, ain't wanna risk my life in the east when I come back,,,,,, anytime soon, all man for himself,,,, and for those that believe in Selina, my second aint smiling,
the guns we got is 2 seconds no minute
Shoot you in your stomach make it hard for you to digest it
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by iamclime(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Juanmike:
Pls I need tips on how to become an urchin,it urgent

I hear say dem dey cashout big now.

Just repeat to yourself this affirmation 3 times daily for 7 days: I AM AN URCHIN!
I AM AN URCHIN!!
I AM URCHIN!!!
It is what I AM; It is who I WANT to be!
Once an urchin, always an urchin!
Long live my urchinhood!

Voila! There you are!
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by bepositive11: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:
All these tips are good.

Upgrading the police to a world-class institution and recruiting more people is better.

State and local police like the USA is the best.

Obi......hope you are taking note?

You must implement all these and more during and after your administration.

Tackling poverty is even better. These people are kidnapping because they are desperate for money and they have too much free time. Good jobs will solve the problem.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Musisco01(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Forget tips. Islam made this nation hard for her citizens. Hence, the kidnapping and other social vices.

If you want to enjoy peace,NEVER think it your heart that you can live together with muslims around you.

They are the source of the evil in Nigeria. Push them far away from your community. Push them as far as possible. This way, you can have peace.

There is nothing like zaman lafiya with muslims.

Many communities in Benue, plateau and Enugu made the mistake of thinking they can live together. Today, they are paying the price.

Kaduna people are so foolish that they think a muslim governor will do better. Today, they're are dying in hundreds.

The death of Deborah was swept under the carpet like nothing happened.

Free your community from this plague and enjoy a life free of kidnapping, assassination, banditry, Terrorism etc.

I suppose Muslims are the ones running Mexico with the highest number of drug cartels.
They are also the ones that sent Hitler to war with the jews (over 6000000) been killed.

Or America with the recent mass shootings everywhere?

Please learn first about Islam and not the ill actions of the few amongst them.

Saudi is a safe country to live in, safer than the so called America the land of the free.

Qatar, Dubai, Oman, Turkey, e.t.c are some of the most safest and most free countries to reside in!

I hope you reason better before you type next time.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by jeromestarks: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Musisco01:

I suppose Muslims are the ones running Mexico with the highest number of drug cartels.
They are also the ones that sent Hitler to war with the jews (over 6000000) been killed.

Or America with the recent mass shootings everywhere?

Please learn first about Islam and not the ill actions of the few amongst them.

Saudi is a safe country to live in, safer than the so called America the land of the free.

Qatar, Dubai, Oman, Turkey, e.t.c are some of the most safest and most free countries to reside in!

I hope you reason better before you type next time.
Thanks!

You're a fool.
Do you think those muslims Saudi are as stupid as the ones here in Nigeria?

You're stupider to compare Mexico with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by gentleguy1975: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Lionstep:
fortify yourself with 'isho and eyonu awon agba'
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Juanmike(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2022
iamclime:

Just repeat to yourself this affirmation 3 times daily for 7 days: I AM AN URCHIN!
I AM AN URCHIN!!
I AM URCHIN!!!
It is what I AM; It is who I WANT to be!
Once an urchin, always an urchin!
Long live my urchinhood!

Voila! There you are!
So easy, was thinking that I will eat Agbado first, then run naked at the beach or something.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by focus2727(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Forget tips. Islam made this nation hard for her citizens. Hence, the kidnapping and other social vices.

If you want to enjoy peace,NEVER think it your heart that you can live together with muslims around you.

They are the source of the evil in Nigeria. Push them far away from your community. Push them as far as possible. This way, you can have peace.

Many communities in Benue, plateau and Enugu made the mistake of thinking they can live together. Today, they are paying the price.

Kaduna people are so foolish that they think a muslim governor will do better. Today, they're are dying in hundreds.

Free your community from this plague and enjoy a life free of kidnapping, assassination, banditry, Terrorism etc.

senceless write up the kidnapping business in Nigeria started from south south, south east, before he migrated to others zone of nation I remembered and witnessed when people are been kidnapped in Aba, abia state for 5k ransom. Is abia a Muslim star? Until we stop this stereotype the criminal act we're heading to no where, how do we describe those who dressed in priest Robb with AK47 under ?
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Ance4Liverpool: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
I already know all this before now
Nigerians please vote for Peter obi for a safer Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by mu2sa2: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Okotoko saga in Owerri that saw the kidnapping and slaughtering of countless number of your people was masterminded by Christians - and devilish groups/ people like them abound everywhere across the SE, SS, which has turned the region into the most dangerous area in Nigeria. Bloodthirsty Kidnappers, murderous ritualists, terrorist esn/ipob and other killers - what's their link with Islam?
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by JoeNL22(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2022
bepositive11:

Tackling poverty is even better. These people are kidnapping because they are desperate for money and they have too much free time. Good jobs will solve the problem.
Very true!
You are totally on point!
You need to work with obi, am sure with your idea, Nigeria must move forward

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) / Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces / Okorocha Receives Osinbajo In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.