Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police (18848 Views)

El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / See How OSPAC Vigilantes Dealt With Man For Kidnapping Police Officer (photos) / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Realrealfact: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by budusky05(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2022
Ever since Endsars crime rate has increased drastically
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by canalily(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Hahahaha Kidnappers giving tips on how to avoid being kidnapped by them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please give me ur mail address or Facebook name
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by pacespot(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Common sense but nice tips
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by blueAgent(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2022
;l
Lionstep:
Ok..... tip's on how to prevent village pupu nko?

grin grin grin grin

I don laugh tire.

Bro that one is highly needed, this village ppl at not playing.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Mrbukus(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Lionstep:
Ok..... tip's on how to prevent village pupu nko?
That one never get tips
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Jeilani244(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Forget tips. Islam made this nation hard for her citizens. Hence, the kidnapping and other social vices.

If you want to enjoy peace,NEVER think it your heart that you can live together with muslims around you.

They are the source of the evil in Nigeria. Push them far away from your community. Push them as far as possible. This way, you can have peace.

There is nothing like zaman lafiya with muslims.

Many communities in Benue, plateau and Enugu made the mistake of thinking they can live together. Today, they are paying the price.

Kaduna people are so foolish that they think a muslim governor will do better. Today, they're are dying in hundreds.

The death of Deborah was swept under the carpet like nothing happened.

Free your community from this plague and enjoy a life free of kidnapping, assassination, banditry, Terrorism etc.

Have you taken your drugs?
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by litaninja(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2022
Or maybe the police should do their jobs?
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by dewiseacre(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Like the police is indirectly saying, "protect yourselves because you can't always trust us"

The #1 point here should have been a dedicated NPF number, SMS number, email, etc. to report cases of kidnapping
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Psoul(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
1nice:

**Authored by CP Frank Mba***

https://npf.gov.ng/xn/index.php/information/security-tips

These tips can only work in a society where the Police and other Law Enforcement Agencies are Proactive, Active and very functional.
Where we have a total collapse of our security outfits, the kidnappers will still kidnap u in front of Police and Army and you will be helpless.
My brother was kidnapped in the presence of Policemen on their duty post and they couldn't even fire one shot in the air.
All they could do was to drive his car to their station after they have taken him into the bush.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by RoxyBrownAutos: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Very helpful tips.
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Waterbear(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ikennaford:
Rubbish from kidnnappers demselves, I'll smuggle my Beretta M9 9x19mm parabellum and my second baby glockG21 Gen4 glock,,, ain't wanna risk my life in the east when I come back,,,,,, anytime soon, all man for himself,,,, and for those that believe in Selina, my second aint smiling,

You really have a glockG21?
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by DADYLEED: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Forget tips. Islam made this nation hard for her citizens. Hence, the kidnapping and other social vices.

If you want to enjoy peace,NEVER think it your heart that you can live together with muslims around you.

They are the source of the evil in Nigeria. Push them far away from your community. Push them as far as possible. This way, you can have peace.

There is nothing like zaman lafiya with muslims.

Many communities in Benue, plateau and Enugu made the mistake of thinking they can live together. Today, they are paying the price.

Kaduna people are so foolish that they think a muslim governor will do better. Today, they're are dying in hundreds.

The death of Deborah was swept under the carpet like nothing happened.

Free your community from this plague and enjoy a life free of kidnapping, assassination, banditry, Terrorism etc.

In ur view u think u are making sense were as you are the biggest fool I have ever come across in my entire life, I mean how can our problems be solved when we have people of ur types with these myopic mindset of singling out a religious group as the root of our problems in our dear country? OK let me as u this, If the people killing people in the north been refers to as Muslims, then should we all start referring to the killing of people in the East as been done by the Christians sect?
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by Midex88(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is important especially at this time
Re: Tips On How To Prevent Kidnapping - Police by professore(m): 2:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Waiting for the part 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces / Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic / Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.