Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF (21237 Views)

Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired / Pvcs For Sale In Kano, Police Arrest 3 Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by JOemmy(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Only stark illiterates will sell their pvcs for just #2k only in the core north u will find something like that.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Lightorder: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Neddstark:

Baby factory entrepreneur that inhales and exhales only hate.
you will definitely die in squalor
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by dochenaj: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2022
ModCaller:

It's not false.

You don't know how the system works. I have used it as an election official in one of the elections that held this year.

You cannot be accredited by the system if it cannot recognize your fingerprint or face. That is called authentication.

However, before you get to the authentication part, the APO must be able to find your record in the BVAS. How will he find it? By entering your surname or voter ID code or scanning the barcode at the back of your voter's card.

The surname is enough. Once that record is found, BVAS will ask you to use either fingerprint or face to authenticate. Once that is successful, the system will automatically accredit that person and increase the number of accredited voters by 1.

Did you see anywhere that PVC is required there? NOPE! It's an option.

Completely useless! I believe PVC was for when we were using card readers. We don't use card readers again.

Of course, INEC still insist on PVC but it's actually useless on the election day.
You are basically saying the same thing as the guy you quoted.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by ModCaller: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2022
dochenaj:
You are basically saying the same thing as the guy you quoted.

No, the guy said what I said was false. Well, I had to double down that it's not false

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by themanderon: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Those poor northerners are the greatest victims of this contraption of a country. Their evil straight out of hell leaders will use religion and ethnicity to keep them bound forever. It such a pity. I have stayed a long time in the north so I know what gives. Their leaders are pure evil that is why they rejected almajiri schools and every attempt at educating the millions of illiterate children over there. It doesn't fit into their wicked narrative. They need an army of dumbed down citizens that cannot question their wicked and sickening decisions and actions.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by dochenaj: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2022
ModCaller:
No, the guy said what I said was false. Well, I had to double down that it's not false
Okay, I found the place you two differ.

You are saying that all the voter needs is their Voters Identification Number on their card or their surname to retrieve their details before the BVAS verification. And he is saying the card is necessary.

I get it now. If this is the case, then the card has been made redundant with respect to voting. Don't you think so?
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Originality007: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
2k that cannot even feed them for a day grin

lolz..2k is too much for almajiri, Give Dem 200 naira dey will vote for u and say Ranka dede

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by yahoodetector: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Good news for the LP camp!

This will drastically reduce the number of votes for Agbádó master and Atiku and then the North Central, South South and South East will sweep in the votes for Obi.

We are Obidient!
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by obyno82: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
like my father

For once you have admitted to the truth
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by yahoodetector: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN IS WINNING, that's my concern

The people who are supposed to vote for him because of Shíttima are selling their voter's card for 2k and you are here spewing trash. grin grin

You will cry in February.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by inoki247: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2022
sircatherine45:

an average urhobo, isoko, ijaw, igbo, ikwerre man cannot be that stupid or daft to sell his/her own for less than 5k. SS and SE don wise up oooi

Lol says who an average people u people shuld stop defending shit....

Just because you can afford 2k no mean say na everybody get....

Go to ATM u see alot of beggars there people that you speak the same language with wey get 2 hands and they all av PVC...
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by ModCaller: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2022
dochenaj:

Okay, I found the place you two differ.

You are saying that all the voter needs is their Voters Identification Number on their card or their surname to retrieve their details before the BVAS verification. And he is saying the card is necessary.

I get it now. If this is the case, then the card has been made redundant with respect to voting. Don't you think so?

Exactly, you get it. It's redundant with respect to voting.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Neddstark: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Lightorder:
my family will definitely die in squalor
Yes o
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by dochenaj: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2022
ModCaller:

Exactly, you get it. It's redundant with respect to voting.
INEC should stop wasting money in the name of producing PVC then.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by ModCaller: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2022
dochenaj:
INEC should stop wasting money in the name of producing PVC then.

I just hope that is part of their long term goal.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by sukar886: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2022
That's why our leaders enjoy seeing Nigerians suffering
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/millions-of-northerners-selling-pvcs-for-less-than-n2000-nef/

Simply because poverty has impoverished almost everyone under this administration. Quite pathetic!
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Sleekfingers: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Peterobi90:

They are buying the cards at opposition strongholds, if you dont have a card, you can't vote..

You got it.....
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2022
2,000 naira is like 1, 000, 000 naira to some Nigerians.....
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by NurHadejia(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Me self I don sell my own 3k.. Wetin concern me.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by assholemods: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Antyislam:
Even some local Yoruba Muslims too are selling their PVC due to hunger
And the Christians are not selling? You people and tribalism.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Bluntemperor: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2022
JASONjnr:
This country is amazingly beyond redemption....
The north will release a statement to debunk this and there will be no investigation to make anymore findings....

Baba- Ahmed should go and rest with his bogus news!
All those Northern Elders have nothing good for the Northerners, afterall,they have been there since and how many lives have they turned good!
Just too selfish! Truth is far from them!
Please,make Una park
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by plantist: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Antyislam:
Even some local Yoruba Muslims too are selling their PVC due to hunger

Shebi you are Antyislam? Why would you not be prone to writing nonsense about Muslims. You and the people that liked your comment are idiots.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by NurHadejia(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Shatap diaa! As if ur region is beta dan north.. U con hia dey yan nansense..
themanderon:
Those poor northerners are the greatest victims of this contraption of a country. Their evil straight out of hell leaders will use religion and ethnicity to keep them bound forever. It such a pity. I have stayed a long time in the north so I know what gives. Their leaders are pure evil that is why they rejected almajiri schools and every attempt at educating the millions of illiterate children over there. It doesn't fit into their wicked narrative. They need an army of dumbed down citizens that cannot question their wicked and sickening decisions and actions.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by jasent(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/millions-of-northerners-selling-pvcs-for-less-than-n2000-nef/
Inec claimed politicians are buying PVC, can't they arrest the politicians?
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by lukency(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2022
It's because the so called Northerner elders have impoverished them to the point of appreciating two thousand naira to voting in an election that will yield nothing to them.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by RealLagosBoy: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Northern political elites have weaponized poverty against the Northerners

Despite being in power, the poverty rate and the number of out of School children is highest in the North.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Atlantis585: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2022
And we know the crook wey no well, hand dey shake, leg dey shake who believes he must buy the upcoming election. But he will be disgraced.

Our toothless INEC, police and DSS are obviously watching but will never do anything except bark as usual.

Useless corrupt buffoons!
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by Johel(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Islie:

Even the Yorubas are selling their PVCs for 1,500 to feed their children for 5mins...Yorubas and hausas are the problem Nigeria faces today.
Re: Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF by fcbelle72(f): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2022
chigbokingsley:
Even though they tried that, all the votes will be null and void .
Example, Polling Unit A has a total of 10 registered voters. 5 are the original PVC owners and they were accredited via biometrics to vote. Another 5 were those who stole/bought PVC and they were not accredited via biometrics but they still voted.

INEC server only accepted 5 voter making the other fake 5 questionable, unacceptable, null and void. This will lead to total cancelation of the polling unit and a reelection will be conducted.

... I just pray that everything works for good so our votes will count , by the grace of God, LP can redeem this country ,pdacp have tried their worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage / Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) / Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.