Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,782 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! (1111 Views)

Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / A Question Solely For Women : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by predi(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
When a GIRL is quiet , millions of things are running in her mind. When a GIRL is not arguing , she is thinking deeply. When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions , she is wondering how long you will be around. When a GIRL answers " I'm fine " after a few seconds , she is not at all fine. When a GIRL stares at you , she is wondering why you are lying. When a GIRL lays on your chest , she is wishing for you to be hers forever. When a GIRL wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered. When a GIRL says " I love you " , she means it. When a GIRL says " I miss you " , no one in this world can miss you more than that. Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person , Find a guy , who calls you beautiful instead of hot. who calls you back when you hang up on him. who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who , kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Who turns to his friends and says, " That's her!! "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
i cry for women wu actually dream of dis-wia du u females get off wanting or eva dreamin like dis- u guys shld pray hard
Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2007

I am still waiting on the guy that you described in the bottom of your post. We seem to keep missing each other. Dont give up, there are still some sensible, good hearted and greatful women out there. Just be patient on God, so you will recognize the right one instead of the foolish ones who dont appreciate your finer qualities.

I really enjoyed reading your post,, it touched me to know there are still some good guys out there, who think this way,

peace

Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by predi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2007
predi:
Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person , Find a guy , who calls you beautiful instead of hot. who calls you back when you hang up on him. who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who , kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Who turns to his friends and says, " That's her!! "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
i cry for women wu actually dream of this-wia du u females get off wanting or eva dreamin like this- u guys shld pray hard

na wa oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! una no dey fia?
Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by presido1: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
predi:

When a GIRL is quiet , millions of things are running in her mind. When a GIRL is not arguing , she is thinking deeply. When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions , she is wondering how long you will be around. When a GIRL answers " I'm fine " after a few seconds , she is not at all fine. When a GIRL stares at you , she is wondering why you are lying. When a GIRL lays on your chest , she is wishing for you to be hers forever. When a GIRL wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered. When a GIRL says " I love you " , she means it. When a GIRL says " I miss you " , no one in this world can miss you more than that. Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person , Find a guy , who calls you beautiful instead of hot. who calls you back when you hang up on him. who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who , kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Who turns to his friends and says, " That's her!! "

i cry for women wu actually dream of this-wia du u females get off wanting or eva dreamin like this- u guys shld pray hard
I feel you guy, what if the girl calls you back some few minutes after hanging up on you.
Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by predi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2007
the tin tire mi o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by Macutie(f): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2007
Trust you to think like that PREDI!!!!!!!!!!

Not all men are like you thank the Good Lord for little mercies!
Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by Mobinga: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2011
Don't mind them itches
Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by kayalla(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2011
is there still any guy who will be awake while the chik is sleeping only to watch her, no way naa!! he will either be texting or mid-nite calling
chiks dont be decieved when a guy says i was awake watching u sleep.

he was awake alrite but not for u sad

e no de happen.

***true fact***
Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by charlisco(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2011
this is what my girl read online and start behaving as if im not caring
Re: Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2011
who will stay awake just to watch you sleep

shocked

kayalla:

is there still any guy who will be awake while the chik is sleeping only to watch her, no way naa!! he will either be texting or mid-nite calling
chiks dont be decieved when a guy says i was awake watching u sleep.

he was awake alrite but not for u sad

e no de happen.

***true fact***

true talk.

(1) (Reply)

My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? / Ladies Corner / Please Help Mi Out,i Need Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.