Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,136 members, 7,852,860 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? (1111 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / My Love For Her I Real,will She Agree To My Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2007
hello yall, my name is emmy .o. markdon jnr , i need a help from u guys , iam in love with llindsey kalandra lyneeca, she love me too purely from her heart but th promble is she is still silent to my proposial, i want to marry her but she is still silent.i need about 15 menbers of this frum to help me out with this , hey llindsey emmy markdon .o. love u please on behalf of nairaland frum marry him, thnx if u take apart on this i will definetly invite u , if she a gree to the proposal, she is not a member of this nairaland , so this is the email that u are posting to, llindsey4520@yahoo.com,or, librababy2002@hotmail.com plsease my name should be in cap latter. please help me out. i love this girl and i want her for life,
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by godslead(f): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2007
ok will help out.
brb

***rushing off to send Lindsey a mail.***
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2007
thanx sis, u will find u own love,i will nerve forget that, thank u.
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by CrazyMan(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2007
Ah you put your girl friend's e-mail adress on this forum shocked shocked

I bet some guy might send her the opposite mail you know what I mean
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by boysteve1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2007
crazykid:

Ah you put your girl friend's e-mail adress on this forum shocked shocked

I bet some guy might send her the opposite mail you know what I mean

Leave Ham now Im go hear scores
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2007
real men dont insult woman. if u were on my sheos what will u do, ,probaly she is not a flirt,plz guy,this is serious issue i dont want anyone to joke with it, it a matter of life, if u know u gonna sent oppsite plz dont send atall,this my wife we are talking about plz. smiley
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by acidrop(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2007
dude, but u didnt need 2 put her email address on now. if i was her, i will be very pissed getting so many junk emails
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by boysteve1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2007
acidrop:

dude, but u didnt need 2 put her email address on now. if i was her, i will be very pissed getting so many junk emails

And d girl fit come trip ohhhh, people diff u know!!!
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by acidrop(f): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2007
yeah but still, its between her and his man, and not the whole of niaraland. BTW i think the chick is just froming, she likes you, n would soon say yes
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by CrazyMan(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2007
I can bet that some Nairaland guys would propose to her.

I know guys on this forum
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by olanajim(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2007
And d guy would say someone snatch im babe!
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2007
hey guys this issue is serious, we are here to  help each other rigth u guys gots to help, me out ok, no jokein  i love her,
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by boysteve1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2007
acidrop:

yeah but still, its between her and his man, and not the whole of niaraland. BTW i think the chick is just froming, she likes you, n would soon say yes

True talk, are u schooling in Australia?
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by acidrop(f): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2007
yeah i am y?

Markenny:

hey guys this issue is serious, we are here to help each other rigth u guys gots to help, me out ok, no jokein i love her,

sorry if i sound abit rude, but no one actually give a shit if u love her but u, datz y u need 2 do this with ur own real emotions, no one's gonna fight ur fight or help u fight it, especcially if u havent met them b4
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by lovemajek(f): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2007
can we see her pix, or invite her here to give her side of story.
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by godslead(f): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2007
na wa o all dis talk lipsrsealed  shocked
if u want to help d guy u help if not abeg let him be jo.
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by lovemajek(f): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2007
can we see her pix, or invite her here to give her side of story.
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2007
sendin her pics will be more complicated,for guy here , i really thank yall for ur says , u can invte her yourself,, i will still try.
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2007
thnx cool
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by lovemajek(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2007
Goodluck, I just e-mailed her.
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by ssRhino: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2007
To the Poster, i would so much love to send her some nice mail on your behalf and eevn compose some nice poem for her,
However, how do i know that you have true feelings for her, how do i know you are not just lusting after what she has between her legs, how do i know you are not just trying to add her to your conquest, pally, i dont wanna be party to your lust, prove to the nairalanders that yu are for real, and i will be glad to even fast, pray and even go to mosque and church all to make sure she gree for you, God is my witness, but i will hate to help u get a free kitten from the babe, so get busy and show to us that you are for real
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by nicegirl02(f): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2007
Hi, Everyone,
  First let me say I am truly awed by the level of togetherness I felt when I finally realized that the people emailing me were from this forum. I am Lyneeca, Emmy's love. I appreciate all the nice things everyone sent to me about him, you are all very sweet. I have to say I didn't truly believe Emmy was serious until I started getting your emails Saturday, so you did help him out. wink I am going to call him now and give him my answer.  Thanks again for all the comments and well-wishes smiley

Oh yeah, and I have joined this forum as nicegirl02. Talk to you all soon.
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by jayvin01: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2007
ha ha ha, all = success, damn! this is what im sayin, thumbs up to everyone, grin grin grin

Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by yimiton(f): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2007
Hurray!!!!!! And they lived together happily ever after!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2007
So when is the naming ceremony?
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by godslead(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2007
OMG if dis is really true den its wonderful cry cry cry
@ post remember ur promise oh wink
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2007
i will nerve forget this if it is true,thuo she havent say anythin yet, thanx all i love nairaland , i promise i will still keep my promise,to invite yall.
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by ayeesha: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2007
impatiently waiting and tapping my foot
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2007
lol
Re: My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer? by Markenny(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2007
impatiently waiting and tapping my foot, sad sad sad smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Corner / Please Help Mi Out,i Need Her / Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.