Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (58014 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by drightguy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yes you went extra mile by calling the boss; I know why you did that especially in this bad period we are. Give her sometime and try again. If she don't forgive you, go grab whatever makes you happy and enjoy. No healthy relationship, can be sustained over a long period without forgiveness and the worst thing that can happen to a man is to marry an unforgiving woman.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Bahamas95(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Insecurity!

I think she has concluded you ain't man enough for her........The love here is 70-30.

Just leave her alone, you guys ain't meant for each other.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Zimmermann(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
What you did is a classical example of how to be indiscrete with information. Quite naive and childish of you.
I understand how she feels, and she’s right to feel that way. Trusting insecure ppl like u with information can be quite dangerous.
I think you’re too immature for her, move on dude!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by cedricksly: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
all I can say is HOW OLD ARE YOU COZ U OBVIOUSLY a CHILD EVEN IF U ARE 50YEARS.. that serves you right, u no see her parents and relatives call, Na her boss u go call, if I was the boss I will sack her since she cshy contain the child she is dating...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by toprealman: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

You have done what you are supposed to do. Do nothing else moving forward!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by bonnyhope: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Girls are manipulative

They misbehave and when you confront them
They get angry and you find yourself begging them.

Don't take them seriously if you want to have rest of f mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Rockyfancino(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
If you're still seeking for advice online, it's because you're not mentally fit for dating yet, and from your actions, it is quite obvious. Although, I understand the being scared at late hours for safety reasons. You said June, you people don't know yourself, and you're starting to know her small small. Understand that there are different kind of people and she was quick to block you, it speaks volume, decide for yourself what you want to do. In all, have more respect for yourself. Well, if woman show you shege, the respect will come naturally.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by pikechukwu6(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nah kpekus wey another nigga dey drill be your problem... No go enter lagoon cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Kingsean(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.

if this is the case then she is hiding something. she might have someone and that person might be connected to her boss. pls bro no matter how much a woman tells you to check up on her, don't always be at her beck and call. sometimes be scarce. women can say something today and say another thing tomorrow. their head dey work with network signal. their hormones sef dey work wonders. the more you chase after a woman or show her too much care, the more she runs away. one more thing, stop prying into the personal affairs of your partner. stop keeping her personal stuff or using her Google account. it's childish

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by benedictuyi(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Oga you've apologized.

Right now you need to rest. Your constant begging will even push her away the more.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by AMI3(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Guy dont beg this girl again. I hate rubbish let her go and sit down. U are making her feel like a queen and u are not.relevant.

Make money u can marry the best woman in the world. Who is she?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
This one nA REAL goat..u must be a first son..u
Nor really get work..so this idiot go still call bolf driver if she dey inside car..sir u need psychological help therapy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Intrepid01(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
My guy go and drink water and relax, I know you’re in love and that can make you act irrationally. But if she eventually comes around, you must never forget to ask for the full details of where she was and what she was doing at 11:45pm that made it impossible for her to pick her call. Na only she dey work for Lagos?

You see some men and women are very manipulative and I know that well well. A babe that had her traditional wedding planned was still coming to my house for a fling as if it’s nothing. Let me tell you, sharing her location with you means nothing, don’t be deceived. People on the street knows that, she shares her location and disappears from the radar. You see, marriage relationship requires full transparency, anyone that can’t give it shouldn’t go near marriage. If you don’t iron things out now and be firm she’ll still be cutting shows even when you marry her.

The lady I mentioned earlier has done her traditional marriage and she still chats me up in a way to suggest that nothing has changed btw us. Like she's just waiting for me to ask her to come over, like seriously? In my mind I’m like I’m not getting down with another man’s lawful wife.

Oga be firm with your decisions, never let your heart rule over your head.

You didn’t stalk her, if she had been kidnapped, would it be considered wrong calling her boss whom she was supposedly working with throughout the day?

Ask married people around, their spouse have contacts of their co-workers and vice- versa.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by DAENNINGA(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

OP, your so called babe want to blackmail, the best thing to do is to pay her back with blackmail.
Tell her that you cherished the times you guy spent together, also tell her that you were acting in her best interest now being convicted for your good intentions.
Tell her that if that's God's plan for you both, so be it.
Then wish her well in all her future endeavors.
After sending her the message, don't call her again. If possible, delete her number. If she doesn't call, just forget her.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Ficeo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Allow her be for now. Just be sending her your morning love messages. Flow naturally and also study the person you want to live with for the rest of your life. if truly she is for you, she will come for you. You don't need a mirror to see a homely, humble and cool headed lady ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by pocohantas(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Another foolish female has given a man unrestricted access to personal and even work information in less than 6 months.

Tomorrow when you start going crazy like Empress Njamah’s whatever, people would blame. I don’t understand my gender sometimes.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by MANDIPUTIN: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Trust me she has something going on with the supposedly boss. Infact, you calling her boss was not the reason she was upset, but the likelihood your calls may ruin her relationship with her boss, because you're her hidden lover her boss shouldn't know is existing.

Now my verdict is to stop calling her & no matter how hard it may be for you.... try at least pretend she doesn't exist. Infact, if by chance she comes back, make sure you scold her for taking you for granted despite your apologies.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Richy4(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
maasoap:

This is how one thinks when one watches too many Hollywood movies. You are saying a lot of nonsense. Op is new in love and relationship, still learning how to handle it but he has clearly got himself with a manipulative, cunning and untrustworthy lady. That lady can't be trusted a bit.
Normally, I don't reply rude people... If you spot the so called nonsense, You should have begged to disagree based on what I have said that was not in line... that's how sensible people with class roll in a forum..
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Popeonah(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

This kind of person have been hurt before, she the anger driven type. Na film she open for you like this ooo. Just give her time. Love is very expensive and am happy something like this happened before you guys got married. Na divorce for be next thing. But just calm down, relax, if she has anything for you, she go come back, but If her stubbornness makes her not to come back. Just go on with you like, my man no reason am at all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by biggz82: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Your head no correct, is she a baby that you are always worried about.

Na insecurity dey worry you
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
pocohantas:
Another foolish female has given a man unrestricted access to personal and even work information in less than 6 months.

Tomorrow when you start going crazy like Empress Njamah’s whatever, people would blame. I don’t understand my gender sometimes.
he also gave her google acess to a foolish man..nobody tempers with my privacy not my dad..mum..wife or son and daughter..which kind see finish be that one..the beating hnn..she nor go even think Am...weak men everywhere spits
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by CheapHomes1: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Why were you stalking her every minute to the extent of bringing her company business into her personal affair?

Go and wash the lust off your face and let the girl enjoy her life.

Didn't he explain that in the story?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Streetmovement(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Leave her alone and breath before you come get high blood pressure, if she's yours she will come back if not then you know the rest...

I'm certain she's already seeing one of her client's that she thinks he's better than you by the side Major reason she dey vex say you wan come block her parole

Learn to get over things easily so you can have peace of mind.

High blood pressure is real

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by omoadeleye(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Why were you stalking her every minute to the extent of bringing her company business into her personal affair?

Go and wash the lust off your face and let the girl enjoy her life.

Lol, the guy no get sense. How can you be calling her boss to ask of her) the girl suppose go knack 2 by 2 for him head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by franchasng: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

I am a happily married young man, and I can tell you to go and celebrate for you dodged a Russian nuclear missile shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by OBIdient2023: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Most mature position
Mjshexy:
First you're dangerously insecured.
Secondly don't call her again for now, give her some space and learn from it.
Thirdly, you need to work on developing a trust mindset for a woman you intend getting married to.
Lastly, your lady needs to manage her anger properly and try to be more open in the relationship.
Happy Weekend cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

My brother, you need help and fast for that matter.

I had wanted to call you names, but I've restrained myself from doing so.

Love can be very dramatic sometimes so your funny behaviour is understandable. You may have gotten so carried away with the affection for this lady and it does happen.

However, let's talk straight here. This incident is a sign that God loves you, your mother dead or alive hasn't left you alone. This is not just a red flag, this is a rainbow flag for you to reset your brain sir.

Let's take it that she's so annoyed that you had to call her boss in that scenario, what's the reason she gave you or can give you for not picking your calls?

Please, let me even stop here. That lady has no single atom of respect for you and if you go ahead to marry her assuming she calms down, you'll be a foot mat for that lady.

You need the Frank talk like this one from many others that I've read tonight to come to your senses.

What you have for this lady is not love, it's either you're a gold digger or something has happened to your brain.

Which job is she having that you can't call her boss. This is a clear tale that whatever job they're doing in that setup is nothing legal. Watch out, you'll soon cry if you don't check your brain tonight and do something tangible with your life.

You can just ignore this comment if you like.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by onlinestaff2020: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Bros, I have two options for you:

1. Give her space or better still, dump her and move on like an alpha male...There are many better fish in the ocean.

2. Go and die (suicide)

Pick any of the above solutions above and you'll be glad you did.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by oniigo: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Guy, you went too far.
You didn't figure it out early how the categorized you in that relationship - you're more in love than she does. She is more focused on her job, her attitude while you guys were together should have signal you that. She has never introduce her boss to you in anywhere and so you don't have any need to have reached her boss on her where about.

Now, if you're Muslim or christian, go and marry your holy book for constellation and soul mending. Over time you will see reason to take her matter behind you.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Popeonah:

This kind of person have been hurt before, she the anger driven type. Na film she open for you like this ooo. Just give her time. Love is very expensive and am happy something like this happened before you guys got married. Na divorce for be next thing. But just calm down, relax, if she has anything for you, she go come back, but If her stubbornness makes her not to come back. Just go on with you like, my man no reason am at all.
wait o are u blaming the girl or this idiot who calls himself a man..abeg nor disgrce us most of us are men..wat is wrong is wrong..d lady did no wrong here rather the simp goat..i hate men way woman dey control..person go just love he nor go come get sense
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by CheapHomes1: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

This is so stupid. I don't know what is so special about this proposal as if Dem use am swear for una.

If you are both talking of marriage, what then is the essence of proposing?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by 5starMan: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Lol go to her house osiso, let her arrest you...
All nah tolotolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.