Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (57948 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by oneMalik: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nairaland and mumu stories .
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Most times she shares her live location herself whenever she is going out and said that is what they do for security reasons… she also gets angry when I don’t check and ask for updates but I guess I took it too far.

Then she is a manipulative attention seeking person. period.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by otipoju(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Franzinni:
Hehe guy I know how you feel but to be honest you messed up big time, you know a woman loves to be chased but e get when she need to rest from all the running, alot of young men don't know and they keep chasing who nor dey run. ... You had her but now you have lost her forever becasue even if she takes you back and forgives you, you would not have the masculine frame and trust me in little or no time she will dump you patapata.

My advice is give her space ... Let her breath small, you can't choke another person and be asking them why they are choking goddammit!

You even went as far as calling her boss ...Omo you dey love puppy love ...wake up ! Wake your self the f up!! If you love her, you would be mature and apologize, then respect her decisions and give her space... Guy nah woman she be, if you play it right she will come back to you but if you think you can beg your way to her heart back you will only become repulsive and simply cheap.

Man up and shift your focus to your hustle even if your mind go her place ... Endure, resist and persist. After some days you will adjust and then you would be able to see clearly .

I have been in your shoes ... When I was in secondary school, I loved a girl so much ( I thought I did ) that I would wake up write a love letter, then walk like 30 miles to her school before she gets to school and wait to give her the letter, in my mind, that was the price to pay for love but in reality I was only being a pest, and a repulsive creature.

Let her breath... Your perception of love might not be her reality.

You be veteran for this game. You have finished saying everything I would have said to him.

That boss might be her real boyfriend while the guy is the assistant. As he called the so called boss, and probably introduced himself as the boyfriend, him don destroy her relationship and he just have to go while she works on restoring trust in the main relationship.

If not I would say the punishment is not commensurate with the offence.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OMG! You called her boss? This one na serious stalking levels shocked

OP, She did well to block you, and I suggest you use the opportunity to dig into your own self and get help for what obviously ails you. I suggest you disconnect entirely from intimate relationships. Contact a mental help therapist abeg and get on treatment immediately. Do not even go near a girl until your therapist tells you you are ready. You have some seriously deep issues of insecurity baking inside of you that need to be dealt with first. undecided

So true, last last OP fit get serious anger issues beneath that insecurity, if he doesn't then I pray he outgrows his insecurity.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by macphilip: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Women are irrational beings, and can take incredible decisions spontaneously.
I guess you are no more of value to her again, hence her decision on you.
Accept your fate and move on.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Iyijohnson: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
I m very sure of one thing.Your type dont take advise ,you only wants to read comments.

When you find your real wife,you dont struggle like this.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Strech(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
no mind the bitch abeg. Na so Dem dey do when they are guilty of something.na today? She dey they bleep that her colleague , come they vex for you on top.
Useless hoe.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by ModCaller: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Delete her contacts.

This will protect you from yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by BeardedMeat(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

No I did not

Bro it was 11:45 pm and she was not reachable my brother was almost kidnapped in this lagos if not that we quickly called the person he was with last… we found them on the road and that was how he was saved.
You called her boss by 11.45pm? Guy why?

Please let her be. She will be back.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Tayorshd2(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
The girl is cheating on you and besides u are d one that thinks she loves you but rather una plenty for her hand .. and since u say nalekki she dey live guy I can bet you.....

Na runs girl she be ..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by vixbaseacademy: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Well Well Naija Girls and no morales,
hoes everywhere hookup
Na WA O 11pm meeting which started with Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta within 30mins Entered TaTaTaTaTaTaTa 1hr later Tatatatatatatatatatatttatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatattata

Good you called her boss hope you mentioned the 11pm meeting they're having
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Well, you were wrong in calling her boss or even a friend or anyone.
Let's stop crying over spilled milk

You have apologized and cried but she no listen

Move on, stop stalking her by begging her again, cool off. She's angry and all

But what brought companies confidential talks into this? You got the number from just anywhere na wetin she wan use manipulate you into believing that her boss said she's not to be trusted with company's confidential informations..

Which obviously we know you can copy numbers in a booklet etc. What do I know

Anyways, bone am and if she doesn't come back, move on

Ur next relationship, learn not to stalk, if she dey out late,let her get home whatever time she likes then u can give her a warning..

My woman, no dey gree say she need advice, na when something happens (experience) den u can now tell her what you would have told her earlier...
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

bleeps should be earned man. You do not beg people to stay in your life.

I still don't get where people get the energy they use in chasing people that clearly do not want them.

Stop simping Oga.

For someone to cut you off so easily, you mean so little to her.

I use God beg you, stop building nonsense in your head.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Kelvin3476: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Soo u are gonna ignore this bloody red flag ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by badboyTee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

You are a simp like too much love chokes you supposed to give her space and the marriage arrangements is too fast you are just desperate like is this your first GF?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by degreatstalion: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I ;Dknow grin cheesy grin for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

You are a disgrace! Why be such a fool?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Panasonic101: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
WISE KIDS
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Fujiyama: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
President2001:
when you are too jealous is a very dangerous sickness

^^^
grin grin
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by kunle75(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Welcome to simplicity group Mr nice guy.

Untill some of us learn the hard way,you see all the adulterated olosho calling wife materials are hoes,You just busted her big God channel and you are here saying trash bro thank your stars.
You just dodge a bullet, move on real quick thats what real OG does.

I said what i said

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Fujiyama: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
sammirano:
I truly agree with people of the opinion that we need a war urgently.

^^^
grin grin

We already have quite a few.

BHT
Herdsmen
Chadian rebels
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by mansurima007: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

You Love her, it’s understandable but be a man and let her miss you, your best attributes, if she doesn’t comeback, it’s for the best if she does Man up address the issues. Gorgr on.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Idaytesj29(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What you need is to seek professional mental counseling to help you overcome the many insecurities that led you to stalk your own girlfriend. undecided

Nothing is wrong with him, he is just new in the dating game. That girl must be his first real relationship.

He should just leave the girl, the apologies rendered is enough.

Henceforth, don't call your fiances boss. If he or she is not reachable. Wait till they are.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Kelvin3476: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
joceey:
Guy that girl is sincere with u, just give her space ghost her for now make u focus on your future. I can give u assurance 95.6% that girl dey cheat on u.
THE 4.4% GOES TO THE ONE AND ONLY VIRGIN IN 9JA
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by GoooodHardDick: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

Can you please explain what you mean so I don’t assume

You're a complete simp and an idiot too. You're not even mature yourself and you dey find mature advice? What a simp.

That girl has even been cheating on you but you were too blind to notice it. And also you were busy stalking on her like a weakling, insecure and foolish zombie SIMP. Oga to flog you USB cord for neck just dey hungry me now.

U better delete that girl off and move on with your life. girls full everywhere! Stop being a weakling. Stop Being emotional like a simp

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by okebrain: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
OP, Your write up presents the situation like you're genuinely in love with her, but also from your actions you've presented evidence that you don't know how love should be handled in a mature context.

I would without apology dare to say that it's either you're immature or you've got some insecurities from your past that you'ven't addressed.

Let her be for now, she might recover faster if you don't make her feel tensioned from this mistake, give her some space.
However it turns out to be, make it a strong lesson to yourself to work on your self esteem and become a better human so your next relationship doesn't follow similar part.

P.S your pressure is too much, if you do like this now, how e go be when you don marry her.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by jelel6: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
adeyemik:

I faced the similar situation years ago. I dated a lady for 4 years, it was at the fourth year, she told me, she was not interested again without any reason, and that I would be wasting my time sending people to appeal to her, referring to her mum and aunty.

Just curious bro...

looking back now, what did you deduce made her leave you the first time?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by pansophist(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
You sef why you go call her boss?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Another wicked idiot dropping something to scam pple,with dis ur hardened mind you see motivated quote u still went ahead to drop ur usual scam update, I swear ur a big fool from a useless family
Hansuio:
Had d
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
tosyne2much:
Nice one Ishilove.. It's really been a long time wink
Tosin omo iya. It's been quite a while indeed. How is the fam? smiley
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

You over stepped. How can you just pick up her boss’s number and call? Who does that? Btw, you’re over protective and in the long run, people get irritated by it.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by DevilSignature: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:

eyaaaaah sisi boy
Take heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.