Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. (23632 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by feed70: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUA37Er6UHY

The man in this video happened to find the 9yr old boy sleeping outside all alone at night and came back in the morning to take the woman whom the boy stays with to the station after a few questioning.

Marks could be seen on the boys body but the woman lied that the little boy fell and her arresters put it to her that she's lying.

Please watch the video above to see the full story.

Na lazy women de carry maids
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dalass(f): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Jesslove:
Igbo women should fear God small. Jesus!!

Almost 100% of the child abuse cases on Nairaland is from Igbo women. What of their husbands, don't they see what their wicked wives do to these children?

One locked a child in dogs cage, and so on. It's not by force to take care of relatives oh....

This particular one is evil. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by oneMalik: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Good Nigerian .

Change begins with me !

Na " i don't care and mind your business " keep us like this .

Let's change the " STATUS "
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by FireUpNow(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Where is the father of the boy? The wicked and useless woman is evil
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Uchedizzy(f): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2022
If you maltreat my child or any of my relation this way i will go to jail for your seek, i wont even call human right cos it will be a long process, i will deal with you ruthlessly , i wont even send my child to leave with someone else not even my blood

1 Like

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by holysaint1(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2022
MrBroke:
To Bleep is easy, to give birth a little bit difficult, to take care of a child is the most difficult for these pussy Ass people

Pap's grin

1 Like

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by benqo01(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2022
WHEN IT COMES TO CHILD ABUSE WOMEN TOP THE LIST
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by successman100: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2022
That little boy outside?
So no chance inside?
Satan madam...
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by MumEmdy(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Please do. Some women are just something else. Why bring a child only to punish her? And they'll make this child do all the chores and run all the errands, yet will not treat them well.

Please, lookup any human rights number and call them to come pick her up. Illiterates.

Funny enough she is not even an illiterate but behaving like one.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Law only favours the rich and powerful in Nigeria
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Ladymillion(f): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why is this wickedness severe with igbo women? I am igbo too
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ladymillion:
Why is this wickedness severe with igbo women? I am igbo too

My dear the thing tire me. I'm Igbo too but our women own too much. Chai!
Abeg help me subscribe to our channel.
God bless.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by xtervaganza(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Anambra and wickedness. Same way Peter obi sacrificed 35 youth inside ezu river.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Women always abusing thier follow woman's child

Why are women always this heartless and yet living with a man that will be taking and tolerating this shege from them
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Call me names, i will say my mind.

I have noticed most cases of child abuse is mostly common among igbo women.

It is just abnormal to treat children badly.

Just to add, what are the men in those houses doing, so they cant caution or call out their wives of these evilness
These women will give men hypertension if men try to stop them.

You don't know these women.

Trust me, you don't.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by OvertheTop(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Realists:
The Igbo women have choosen to become tools of toture against Orphans and House helps.

Don't Tribalize it.
it happens everywhere in 9ja
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Kaytixy: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
See her big shirt
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Elidrisy20: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
See her like mad woman
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Wickedfacts: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Igbo women are worse than animals. Even animals don't maltreat their kids the way Igbo women do

1 Like

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by OvertheTop(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Davidave:
Is disheartening to know that most news about maids been tortured or maltreated are mostly done by Igbo women. Wicked peoples

Not necessarily any tribe....

A lot of Women in 9ja Detest Kids that are Not Theirs and Treat them Badly.

and as the Husband, if you Correct her of this bad Behaviour, They won't listen
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by BRATISLAVA: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm telling you.. very wicked set of people.
How can you leave a sick child out in the dark all by himself while you and your own children stay indoors. Mehn... Some people are heatless.

Please guys subscribe to this channel. Please help your girl.
Thank you.

Where's the channel we're supposed to help you subscribe to? It's not on your profile.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by BRATISLAVA: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
OvertheTop:

Not necessarily Igbo...

A lot of Women in 9ja Detest Kids that are Not Theirs and Treat them Badly.

and as the Husband, if you Correct her of this bad Behaviour, They won't listen

Likewise Nigerian men detest kids that are not theirs and treat them badly.

As the wife, if you correct then, they will tell you it's not their child and that they cannot feed another man's child to adulthood when the father is there to claim him, that their blood is their own blood.

On this forum, a lady told the needless abuse her son faced at the hands of the man she wanted to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by RomanGreen: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
MumEmdy:
I wish they can come and arrest a woman in my area, I always hide to give the girl something to eat since I am always at home this days, I begged an elderly woman to talk to her about the ill treatment to the girl since she once asked me to mind my business. She has taken the girl to her parent for Xmas holidays..

I pray she change cos if she continue like this next term I will have no option than to report her even though I still dey gather d liver. May God protect and provide for each parent to be able to take care of their kids abeg.

You don't need to expose yourself, just got to NAPTIP office or human rights office close to you and tip them off with the right details. That's all. Please don't waste time before something bad happens to that child abeg
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by OvertheTop(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
dalass:

Almost 100% of the child abuse cases on Nairaland is from Igbo women. What of their husbands, don't they see what their wicked wives do to these children?

One locked a child in dogs cage, and so on. It's not by force to take care of relatives oh....

Ask yourself:

A woman with is kind of Character..... Can She Listen to Her Husband when he Corrects her?
she can even Accuse the Man of Sleeping with the Child (if Female)
or Pick a Quarrel with Him
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Where's the channel we're supposed to help you subscribe to? It's not on your profile.
It's on the video. If you click directly on the link of the video, it will take you to my channel. Then you can subscribe.

Here:

https://youtube.com/@delvingintoallsphereswithj9433

Thanks and God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by OvertheTop(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Likewise Nigerian men detest kids that are not theirs and treat them badly.

As the wife, if you correct then, they will tell you it's not their child and that they cannot feed another man's child to adulthood when the father is there to claim him, that their blood is their own blood.

On this forum, a lady told the needless abuse her son faced at the hands of the man she wanted to marry.

Why Take a Maid or Helper when You have the intention to kill the maid
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Isabi4lov: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Igbo women and maltreatment are like 5&6 .
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Klass99(f): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
dalass:

Oomo. I de bow for the results o....

Igbo Amaka, Igbo Amaka is not for every igbo woman o.
Dem wicked die.. especially Imo n Anambra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RelativeĀ“s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) / First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us / Her Husband Ogles Other Women.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.