Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. (23634 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Funflipper: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Davidave:
Is disheartening to know that most news about maids been tortured or maltreated are mostly done by Igbo women. Wicked peoples

You are right!
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Klass99(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by BRATISLAVA: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Klass99:

This is exactly why I roll my eyes every time I see majority of people on this forum claiming I love children a lot.

In my mind I will be like yeah right undecided, just say you love children that are yours or will be yours in the nearest future and quit the BS already.

I don't know why the pretence or who they're always trying to impress with their insincerity.

Most people can't stand the children of other people. Anyone who says they love another person's children is most likely a liar, especially not when their own children are in existence. Hence this sort of news.

Most of the posts like the one I quoted are from single men looking for how to castigate womenfolk.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by sheriffindy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
And na them dey full prayer houses , churches, seeking for one spiritual help or another.

Wickedness go just full their faces.

HYPOCRITES!!
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dazzlingd(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
This woman should not go Scott free, she needs to be dealt with without mercy
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dazzlingd(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
MumEmdy:
I wish they can come and arrest a woman in my area, I always hide to give the girl something to eat since I am always at home this days, I begged an elderly woman to talk to her about the ill treatment to the girl since she once asked me to mind my business. She has taken the girl to her parent for Xmas holidays..

I pray she change cos if she continue like this next term I will have no option than to report her even though I still dey gather d liver. May God protect and provide for each parent to be able to take care of their kids abeg.

When evil is being committed, both the evil doer and the one that sees and says nothing are both part of the evil.

Aunty, you are evil for saying nothing
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dazzlingd(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
MumEmdy:

See the fear of implicating myself is what is keeping me and I also want her to be caught in the act. I will report her the next time I noticed any maltreatment to d poor girl again. The girl is not with her @ the moment

Life is a boomerang.
A man kept silent when he saw how a child is being maltreated by his neighbor, he turned a blind eye and ignored as if it is not his business. The child grew up to become a monster who later happened to be the one to rape his daughter.
When you see something, you did not choose it, it has chosen you and you have to act
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by FashionCookie(f): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Una don rush go put "Anambra"
Tufiakwa 4 Nairaland undecided
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by caye(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
dyera:
Righteousness2 will say that prevalence of these act of wickedness is proof that the world is about to come to an end.

Once it is a white man country thread, he always opens his mouth.

But social issues in Africa? Mbanu!
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Senator777: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Come to check name. Na Igbo woman she go be.
Igbo woman and maltreatment of minor as long as she is not their child na 5&6
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dalass(f): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
OvertheTop:

Ask yourself:

A woman with is kind of Character..... Can She Listen to Her Husband when he Corrects her?
she can even Accuse the Man of Sleeping with the Child (if Female)
or Pick a Quarrel with Him

A married man that has no mouth to caution his wife over her bad character or I'll treatment of a little kid should not call himself her husband cool
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by GboyegaD(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Call me names, i will say my mind.

I have noticed most cases of child abuse is mostly common among igbo women.

It is just abnormal to treat children badly.

Just to add, what are the men in those houses doing, so they cant caution or call out their wives of these evilness

I put it to you that it is about the environment you live in. It happens everywhere in Southern Nigeria the only difference could be that some wickedness are extreme and that is why they are discussed.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
dollytino4real:
Born wat u can care for especially women!! because e get y
Abeg spare me that.
People's lives can change, you can be wealthy today and become a pauper the next day. Life can hit you hard and you might not be able to take care of your self and Children like you used to. You will now be forced to seek help from relatives to help you take care of your children. It's shallow to tell people to "born what you can care for..."

And in the premise that they gave birth to more than they can care for, does that give the caregiver the right to be a monster towards kids?

That's the mentality of blaming women for getting raped because of what they wore. " Wear decent clothes if you don't want to get raped, e get why".
Do you get the point?
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by juman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Arrested.
We are moving forward.
They have good governor in that state.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by MumEmdy(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
dazzlingd:

When evil is being committed, both the evil doer and the one that sees and says nothing are both part of the evil.

Aunty, you are evil for saying nothing

And who told I didn't say anything, if you are looking for opportunity to insult please look for someone else cos I am not in that frame of mind please .
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Babastrong(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=dollytino4real post=119213104]Born wat u can care for especially women!! because e get y[ You can't care for only one, you can only try. It takes the grace of God and it's him who cares for us all.]
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Babastrong(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=Blessedmercy8 post=119212441]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUA37Er6UHY

The man in this video happened to find the 9yr old boy sleeping outside all alone at night and came back in the morning to take the woman whom the boy stays with to the station after a few questioning.

Marks could be seen on the boys body but the woman lied that the little boy fell and her arresters put it to her that she's lying.

Please watch the video above to see the full story.

[ igbo women are wicked but their men gat no balls except empty threats.]
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by rumenase(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay come and see your evil gender

1 Like

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by themanderon: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
She has wickedness written all over her.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Bluntemperor: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mindlog:
It persists because child abusers are not seen to be severely punished with reasonable time in prison for their wickedness against minors.

God blessed those Human Rights Officers and those that did the recording!
The accused is not remorseful at all for saying ' I no kill anyone '.deprivassion of life is a form of killing the body! Nonsense!
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Mindlog: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bluntemperor:

The accused is not remorseful at all for saying ' I no kill anyone '.deprivassion of life is a form of killing the body! Nonsense!

She is sick in the head.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by KennethEnyi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
That woman should blindfolded and stoned to death
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Na only that one you see? You didn't hear where she said "what kind of wahala is this"? . It's because they were gentle with her. If it was in some other place they would have first settled her with a few slaps on the face before anything.
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by izibili44: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please can you get me in touch with them. I m interested in the issue.quotee author=Blessedmercy8 post=119212441]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUA37Er6UHY

The man in this video happened to find the 9yr old boy sleeping outside all alone at night and came back in the morning to take the woman whom the boy stays with to the station after a few questioning.

Marks could be seen on the boys body but the woman lied that the little boy fell and her arresters put it to her that she's lying.

Please watch the video above to see the full story.

[/quote]
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Oizee(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

God may I not marry a woman who will treat another person's child unjustly in my house
as long as u don't give room for it, it can't happen, some men are just too quiet in their home for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=119226366][/quote] yes, but do know d meaning òmòjèfè is the reason y meaning born house full dat is y i said women
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dollytino4real(f): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
IyfeNamikaze:
Abeg spare me that.
People's lives can change, you can be wealthy today and become a pauper the next day. Life can hit you hard and you might not be able to take care of your self and Children like you used to. You will now be forced to seek help from relatives to help you take care of your children. It's shallow to tell people to "born what you can care for..."

And in the premise that they gave birth to more than they can care for, does that give the caregiver the right to be a monster towards kids?

That's the mentality of blaming women for getting raped because of what they wore. " Wear decent clothes if you don't want to get raped, e get why".
Do you get the point?

yes i do!! But must u fork to fork out pikin?
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dollytino4real(f): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What makes you think she's the one that gave birth to the child
pls am not referring to dat witch o! But we women
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
You don't have to prove you are a witch by flying. The wicked acts you do to this little ones attest you are a witch
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by OmoEpe(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Igbo women and wickedness

If you.plan to live long as a man don't marry an Igbo woman. Seems the evil in Lucifer was recreated in them at creation

I will rather let a snake go free instead of an igbo woman when faced with a choice of killing just one of the 2
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by THEGALADIMA(m): 2:37am On Dec 18, 2022
I agree totally with you, its mostly Igbo women who do this sort of things.

thebosstrevor1:
Call me names, i will say my mind.

I have noticed most cases of child abuse is mostly common among igbo women.

It is just abnormal to treat children badly.

Just to add, what are the men in those houses doing, so they cant caution or call out their wives of these evilness
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by GloriousGbola: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Klass99:

The problem with most of you men is that you don't understand there's a time and season for everything.

There's a time to simp and let matters go so peace can reign in your homes, then there's a time to be a hardcore unrelenting asshole who will not take bullshit from his wife.

One of such times to be an asshole is in the midst of your maids/helps being mistreated by your wives, but you guys don't step up. I have said this before, the kind of mindset I have as a woman, if I was a man with that same mindset some women will really suffer.

I cannot be the one doing the heavy financial lifting in our household, feeding you and our children and you think you can mistreat anyone under my roof. You dey ment?

The non-chalant attitude most of you display when your wives mistreat helps, makes me want to vomit. Are you really men and family heads or just a perpetual bunch of wimps and simps? I'm thinking out loud here.

Klass dropping it hot for December ending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... / First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.