Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Single Ladies Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies Come In (700 Views)

Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Come In by Pojomojo: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Dear Single Ladies, never criticize a pain you haven't endured.

You know #marriage is sweeter when you are still single and fantasizing about it in your head, just wait till you get married.

Single ladies are good at judging and setting standards for married women till they get married and become everything they once criticized.

The single ladies will be like;

�I cannot fight a side chick. If I discover my husband cheated on me, I will just leave the house with my kids, easy to say, my dear wait till you wear the shoe.

� How can a married woman look so unkempt?
Once I marry, even when heavily pregnant, I will be looking so delicious for my husband, my dear wait till you get there.

� Why is this woman always nagging, when I get married I will make the home comfortable for my husband, just wait till you get married.

�How can a married woman deny her husband s*x?
When I get married, I will be having fun with my husband 24/7, my dear wait till you get there.

�This woman is such a lazy fellow, always at home doing nothing, if I marry I will be a jack of all trades, Aunty waits till you get there.

� How can a married woman employ another woman to cook for her husband, and take care of the children, my dear wait till you get there.

�This woman doesn't know how to discipline her kids, her kids and house are always dirty.
Look at the kind of clothes her kids are putting on. My dear wait till you get there

�How can a married woman keep her family hungry and always cooking at night? My dear wait till you get there.

I am not saying yours will be worse or exonerating those women guilty of the above-mentioned but it's very risky to criticize a pain you haven't endured.

It's risky to criticize a journey you haven't embarked on because when life hits you, you could become everything you once criticized.

The ingredients of a happy home and everlasting marriage depend on who you got married to, your partner can make you do what you once condemned.

If you are still single, always pray to marry who will give you joy, let's hear your opinion in the comment.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Ladies Come In by MarketDispatch: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2022

Re: Single Ladies Come In by Divay22(f): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Spot on smiley

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Come In by Jeon(f): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
I cannot fight a side chick. If I discover my husband cheated on me, I will just leave the house with my kids, easy to say, my dear wait till you wear the shoe.

This one got me laughing.. lolz.
Even though you fight, you didn't fight the blames will still be on your head. So I rather leave than to disgrace myself/ I can't fight over a person that disrespect me.

God helps those who help themselves.

That's why ladies you need to have money and build your empire.. because nonsense can step into your marriage at any time.

4 Likes

Re: Single Ladies Come In by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jeon:

This one got me laughing.. lolz.
Even though you fight, you didn't fight the blames will still be on your head. So I rather leave than to disgrace myself/ I can't fight over a person that disrespect me.

God helps those who help themselves.

That's why ladies you need to have money and build your empire.. because nonsense can step into your marriage at any time.
I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies Come In by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Experience, they say, is the best teacher.

Na the person wey wear the shoe know where e dey pinch am

4 Likes

Re: Single Ladies Come In by Pojomojo: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
wink
UnusualEmissary:

Re: Single Ladies Come In by Jeon(f): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nia69:
I totally agree with you.
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Single Ladies Come In by virginprincess(f): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
So true
Re: Single Ladies Come In by IyaTola: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2022
cheesy
UnusualEmissary:

Re: Single Ladies Come In by Streetmovement(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin

Burst my head

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies Come In by Pojomojo: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin

Burst my head

(1) (Reply)

/ Ghost Capture On Camera In Children School Make Sure You Pray For Your Children / Man’s Wife Cheated On Him With His Dad And Now She’s Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.