Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. (2875 Views)

SEX VIDEO: The Night I Fuc.ked My Lagos Neighbors Girlfriend / BETRAYED BY MY BODY (s*x story) / I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. by Israelfunz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Miss Oni was a young hot sexy corper,she was not fat o,but her body was hot,perfect hour glass,big ass and boobs.

I was a very playful 19yr old guy,me that wanted to write JAMB and was getting poor marks at school.My parents hired tutors including miss oni for biology.On one home~lesson biology day my parent were not around.I couldn't wait until 2pm when she would come.She finally came at to 3 and asked me what was the next topic."REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM IN HUMANS"i said."ME,THE BAD BOY!"i said in my mind.After much explanation i was getting so Hot and kept telling her i didn't understand.She told me to please get her water so i stood up and was very sure she saw my bulge and was staring at it.I gave her the water"Maybe,we Should Do Some Pratical"she Said And undid my belt.She started sucking my dick while i squeezed her boobs.She undressed herself and i led her to my room.I laid her and guided my dick into her pussy.I started thrusting my dick fucking my teacher."yes baby,Bleep,don't stop um ah"she moaned

1 Like

Re: S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. by Affiliateseun05: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
continue

mtchewwww
Re: S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. by Les: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
What nonsense is this?

2 Likes

Re: S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. by AndroBlaze: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Israelfunz:
Miss Oni was a young hot sexy corper,she was not fat o,but her body was hot,perfect hour glass,big ass and boobs.

I was a very playful 19yr old guy,me that wanted to write JAMB and was getting poor marks at school.My parents hired tutors including miss oni for biology.On one home~lesson biology day my parent were not around.I couldn't wait until 2pm when she would come.She finally came at to 3 and asked me what was the next topic."REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM IN HUMANS"i said."ME,THE BAD BOY!"i said in my mind.After much explanation i was getting so Hot and kept telling her i didn't understand.She told me to please get her water so i stood up and was very sure she saw my bulge and was staring at it.I gave her the water"Maybe,we Should Do Some Pratical"she Said And undid my belt.She started sucking my dick while i squeezed her boobs.She undressed herself and i led her to my room.I laid her and guided my dick into her pussy.I started thrusting my dick fucking my teacher."yes baby,Bleep,don't stop um ah"she moaned

Lol..if you can tell story in such a rush like this, one can only imagine the "rush" you will use when faced with the real thing lol lol lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. by Menclothing: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lolz
Re: S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher. by THEGALADIMA(m): 2:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Bad guy, you sef you get mind, a lady just proposed sex, and you quickly obliged.
Wawuuuu

(1) (Reply)

Reality About We Women / I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. / What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.