Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,920 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Should I Do Dis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Do Dis? (1515 Views)

How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Do Dis? by prettyjulie(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2011
Am a girl wit a fragile heart,tins hurt me nd affect me seriously,am a very simple,gentle cool headed and humble girl,i used to tink pple wud love nd appreciate my type,bt u no wat?i was wrong,my guy tinks am too boring nd prefers staying wit d happening babes,i dnt go out evn wen pple ask me for a date just because i wanna b dat cool girl,but u knw wat?am not complaining,my nature has caused me a lot of pain and i tink it is high tym i came out of my shell nd blend bt i dnt really knw if am taking d ryt step or not,cos i dnt wanna regret in da later days
Re: Should I Do Dis? by Excelboi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
I dnt get this. U mean ur guy follow happening babes, as in Runz girls or what? So you mean because of that you want to "come out of your shell" that means you to wan be happening babe right? Just make it clear before i give u an advice
Re: Should I Do Dis? by amblors(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
@OP. you'll have to be clearer

if i understand you, you're talking about becoming abit extroverted.
no harm in that.
Re: Should I Do Dis? by Cuddlemii: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2011
Excelboi:

I dnt get this. U mean your guy follow happening babes, as in Runz girls or what? So you mean because of that you want to "come out of your shell" that means you to wan be happening babe right? Just make it clear before i give u an advice

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Do Dis? by Roland17(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
U are certainly an introvert and very sensitive to issues regarding the heart and emotion, but u have not realized that is your beauty, just because u met a guy who is an extrovert and loves the very social and "HAPPENING GIRLS" does not mean there are no guys that would adore, revere and cherish you for what you are!!!!, the worst dis-service you can do to your self is to be some one whom you are not.

Be your self, the right guy would find you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Do Dis? by HISchild: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
friend,

love for GOD (Mark 12:30) is the number one priority or us all, by HIS grace. you do well to be quiet and avoid unnecessary interaction that often comes with drama/trouble and sin. Please,

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." - James 1:27

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.” - 1 Jn 2:16-17
Re: Should I Do Dis? by Talking(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
See, forget ur guy, I like cool-headed gurls. So leave him and lets date.lol grin grin grin grin.Anyways, just keep being ursef, U cannot change now, else u'll mess things up. I'm available sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Do Dis? by Bisjosh(f): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
My dear its nt good to b too much of an introvert. U̶̲̥̅̊ shld step a bit out of ur shell. And mind U̶̲̥̅̊, am nt saying U̶̲̥̅̊ shld start living a rough life out there bt b more interesting to b with. Can U̶̲̥̅̊ imagine some guys asking U̶̲̥̅̊ out on a date bt U̶̲̥̅̊ nt going because U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna b labeled a G̶̲̥̅ud gal? And who says fun loving pple are labeled as bad undecided
Re: Should I Do Dis? by Youngpo413: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Pele
Re: Should I Do Dis? by djeezy(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
prettyjulie:
Am a girl wit a fragile heart,tins hurt me nd affect me seriously,am a very simple,gentle cool headed and humble girl,i used to tink pple wud love nd appreciate my type,bt u no wat?i was wrong,my guy tinks am too boring nd prefers staying wit d happening babes,i dnt go out evn wen pple ask me for a date just because i wanna b dat cool girl,but u knw wat?am not complaining,my nature has caused me a lot of pain and i tink it is high tym i came out of my shell nd blend bt i dnt really knw if am taking d ryt step or not,cos i dnt wanna regret in da later days
just stay true to who you are. Be yourself and do not change for anybody. There's someone out there who would love your kind of person and that's the person meant for you.
Re: Should I Do Dis? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2014
You are on the ryt path,dont change.....bur havin a lil fun is nt too much for u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Do Dis? by SStoneCCold: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
You are the kind of woman most men dream to have as a wife. Forget your guy, he is not going to marry those crazy babes he hangs around with, he is only using them to catch fun. Pls be yourself but learn to be a bit more social.
Re: Should I Do Dis? by Youngpo413: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
prettyjulie:
go and ahead ,besides you are what you attract,so you are not what you think you are,you a bad girl in disguise.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Trust A Woman 50% / Are Majority Of Nigerian Guys Not Annoyingly Boring In Romance? / She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.