Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Can You Trust A Woman 50% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust A Woman 50% (1515 Views)

Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust A Woman 50% by sexyliano: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Women are like cobras and wild cats. What will make you as  a man trust them 100% with your everything?. Is it me or what but I can't trust women more than 20% with my life and everything. christian women are worst and i can't trust them 5%.
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
You will be a fool if you trust anyone 100%. The only person I fully trust is me myself and I.
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by sexyliano: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
ok can you trust a woman 50%?
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
I think the men will better answer that question.
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by sexyliano: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
yes because you know you women are snitchy snakes looking for any man to kill and suck his blood. I no trust una 2% sef.
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
That my friend is your business. You are not in my life why should I care?

Now back to topic.
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by 195(f): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
If shes Nigerian - HELL to the NO infact 1% sef i'll complain undecided

If its my white girlfriends - HELL to the YEAH - infact 100% sef no problem grin
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Yorisb: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
sexyliano:

ok can you trust a woman 50%?

I trust my Mum 100%. . .

And my Mum = A Woman. Kapish!
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by pendo89(f): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
sexyliano:

Women are like cobras and wild cats. What will make you as  a man trust them 100% with your everything?. Is it me or what but I can't trust women more than 20% with my life and everything. christian women are worst and i can't trust them 5%.

grin grin grin
seriously what dd a christian woman do to u?? undecided This is like the 3rd thread touching on christian women?
This is what to do.Avoid relationships with females till you are mature enough to know that NO HUMAN can be trusted.not man nor woman.
Life is a risk and everything we do is a risk.Only the courageous take the risks and emerge winners
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
undecided
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
brb

Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by pendo89(f): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^ lmao!!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by sexyliano: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
Yorisb:

I trust my Mum 100%. . .

And my Mum = A Woman. Kapish!

thatsnyour mum. i mean lover woman.
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
Yes! So what? What point are you trying to make?
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by 9janinja1(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
chicks say the same thing about dudes , you cant trust people in general, i dont care what race, what religion or anything everyone is a suspect even before the crime is committed. btw i may be suffering from paranoia
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by slimyem: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
op,what's with the percentile rating?
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by bekay911(f): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
Am not a man?
But yes i can trust someone cos i want dem to trust me as well even doe nt a 100%. Abi op u no wan ur babe trust u. Den follow d golden rule> DO UNTO ODAS AS U WANT DEM tO DO TO u<
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by bekay911(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
Imknw it hurts wen dose we love betray us but dat doesnt mean u shudnt n cant love n trust someone again to a certain levelif nt completely dats d only way to live life to d peak. But b careful whom u trust
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2011
not all women are to be trusted 100%, but if she is the right candidate then you MUST trust her fully. . . . . .it would be a waste of time/life/energy not to.

btw: the only way to know if someone really deserves your trust is by giving it to them (100%), THERE'S NO OTHER WAY!
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by MrsChima1(f): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

not all women are to be trusted 100%, but if she is the right candidate then you MUST trust her fully. . . . . .it would be a waste of time/life/energy not to.

btw: the only way to know if someone really deserves your trust is by giving it to them (100%), THERE'S NO OTHER WAY!

Hmm.
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by sexyliano: 3:33am On Dec 12, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

woman wrapper.
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2011
^^ lol, thank you.
if you want to stress yourself out for no reason then that's all on you bro. you will be so consumed on checking your woman out that you will never find the time/strength to discover the great person who is in front of you (like many of these insecure people out there)

so busy looking for a FAULT in your r/ship that you will have no time discovering/enjoying this amazing person

you cant be hurt if you dont TRUST, but you also can never fully LOVE someone if you dont TRUST them.
but hey, as i said,. TO EACH THEIR OWN!
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by born2boink(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2011
rokiatu:

I think the men will better answer that question.
Thank You my Rokiatu.

You can only give 10% trust to your woman
Re: Can You Trust A Woman 50% by Exponental(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2011
U are sitting on d looooooooooonnnng thing.
If u cant trust ur spouse, expect to die or crash of marriage in less dan 10yrs.
As 4 me, I dont bother about wats not hunting me.

(1) (Reply)

Are Majority Of Nigerian Guys Not Annoyingly Boring In Romance? / Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? / She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.