Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria (3259 Views)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. / Final Solution For Quick Ejaculation(45min+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Worriedguy6699: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
The solution to this problem is to shame men that carry hook up babes. Hear me out.

Men are the head and every other thing follows them, including women, children, animals, robots, etc.

Ants (women) are attracted to sugar (money), if you put sugar in your room, you will keep killing ants until you remove that sugar. Ants no Dey finish but sugar can.

If the head is corrupt, everything is corrupt. Men of these days are weak and undisciplined. No one holds them accountable for anything. They think they hold monopoly on promiscuity.

But I tell you, God will judge men the harshest because he gave them command and control and placed them as head over every thing.

Men must be held accountable and must be shamed for patronizing hook up girls. They must be disgraced, mocked, and flogged on the street by stronger men.

For if men stop patronizing hook up girls, the hook up industry will vanish. Law of demand and supply.

Shalom.

Mynd44, Seun

17 Likes

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by riverbird: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by SenecaTheYonger: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hmmm… interesting. I’ve never looked at it from this perspective before. But you’re asking for men to be held responsible and I don’t know how to feel about that, since I’m a man.

It Doesn’t feel right.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Worriedguy6699: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Curious345: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Okay .. and lots of these hook up girls never repent
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Worriedguy6699: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Curious345:
Okay .. and lots of these hook up girls never repent

What are you talking about? Speak clearly.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by JoeBideen: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
See how they avoid this thread. Shameless men we have today. Who even raised these calibre of men we have today?

It's almost impossible to see a good Christian man with high morals and value in today's world. We need to beam more light on the men of today. They get away with too many nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Does the kind of relationship and marriage we practice in Nigeria also fall under hookup. A lot of relationships are transactional. Sex for money, baby if you don't buy me sharwarma I won't come to your house. Baby if you don't send me 20k I won't come. Baby buy me that hair and I will sleep with you. Even a lot of wives starves their husbands of sex until he gives them money. There was even a nairaland thread on this with many married men complaining of such. So where do we draw the line on hookup or who should be shamed or not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by JoeBideen: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Does the kind of relationship and marriage we practice in Nigeria also fall under hookup. A lot of relationships are transactional. Sex for money, baby if you don't buy me sharwarma I won't come to your house. Baby if you don't send me 20k I won't come. Baby buy me that hair and I will sleep with you. Even a lot of wives starves their husbands of sex until he gives them money. There was even a nairaland thread on this with many married men complaining of such. So where do we draw the line on hookup or who should be shamed or not.

If you need to use money to attract a babe to your house, you're a low value male. Work on your life, work on your finance, work on the kind of women you meddle with.

Your marriage point doesn't make sense. Don't take care of your wife and kids then, allow them to wither away and die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
You people are funny.

Shame men who carry olosho but not shame women who put up their Virginia for sale.

To end this menace:

We need a stable economy.

Family should have kids they can care for.

People should marry when they are financially and psychologically mature.

Good morals should be promoted, that would mean our social media should be censored for all these rubbish.

Polygamy should be embraced.

Lastly, our ladies should reduce their love for material things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by JoeBideen: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karleb:
You people are funny.

Shame men who carry olosho but not shame women who put up their Virginia for sale.

To end this menace:

Good morals should be promoted, that would mean our social media should be censored for all these rubbish.

Another weak man spotted. You want to jump around in circles. You talk about economy as if ours is the poorest country in the world.

Which gender finance the hookup industry in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Worriedguy6699: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karleb:
You people are funny.

To end this menace:

So since the economy is unstable, shouldn’t that mean less people pay for sex? Why has the industry become bigger? Because more people are paying for sex because there money but there severe lack of disciple and morals among men.

Yea, men should have kids they can cater for. Have you ever seen a women get pregnant without a man’s sperm?

Yes, as the head of the house, men should build themselves financially and physiologically before marriage.

I agree. And men are the only once who can do it.

Our forefather were poly, but they were strong men, not weaklings like todays men.

Women are built with greed and selfishness, it is left for men to guide them properly and not make laws that bring out that demon in them.

Our forefather knew this and handled women sternly.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
JoeBideen:

Another weak man spotted. You want to jump around in circles. You talk about economy as if ours is the poorest country in the world.

Which gender finance the hookup industry in Nigeria?

grin grin
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

So since the economy is unstable, shouldn’t that mean less people pay for sex? Why has the industry become bigger? Because more people are paying for sex because there money but there severe lack of disciple and morals among men.

Yea, men should have kids they can cater for. Have you ever seen a women get pregnant without a man’s sperm?

Yes, as the head of the house, men should build themselves financially and physiologically before marriage.

I agree. And men are the only once who can do it.

Our forefather were poly, but they were strong men, not weaklings like todays men.

Women are built with greed and selfishness, it is left for men to guide them properly and not make laws that bring out that demon in them.

Our forefather knew this and handled women sternly.

You want to put all blame on the buyer because he is a man but you the seller is a saint because he is a woman.

Continue. grin
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Worriedguy6699: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karleb:

You want to put all blame on the buyer because he is a man but you the seller is a saint because he is a woman.

Continue. grin

Without demand, there can never be supply.

With reduced demand, there will be reduced supply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Madups(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Just ignore these kids. That's how one was bragging here this morning. Dont know whether he's just trying to tell us he has up to 40k in his account or he is really proud of what he did.

2 Likes

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by plat0: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
JoeBideen:

If you need to use money to attract a babe to your house, you're a low value male. Work on your life, work on your finance, work on the kind of women you meddle with.

Your marriage point doesn't make sense. Don't take care of your wife and kids then, allow them to wither away and die.
Seems you live in a parallel universe. How many women have you attracted in Nigeria without finance or at least a semblance of financial stability? You better wake up..
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Feminoconomist! Set awon Emefiele! grin

Your logic is upside down and your opinion is lopsided.

But you won't know this of course because you'd rather die than admit a woman can be wrong.

Almost all other women and men in Africa admits that a lot of our women are greedy and love money too much but all women are built with greed and selfishness.

Continue. You hear. grin
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Worriedguy6699: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karleb:

Feminoconomist! Set awon Emefiele! grin

Your logic is upside down and your opinion is lopsided.

But you won't know this of course because you'd rather die than admit a woman can be wrong.

Almost all other women and men in Africa admits that a lot of our women are greedy and love money too much but all women are built with greed and selfishness.

Continue. You hear. grin
Point to a place in my post where I said women were right.

1 Like

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by JoeBideen: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
plat0:
Seems you live in a parallel universe. How many women have you attracted in Nigeria without finance or at least a semblance of financial stability? You better wake up..

Did you read my post where I said to work on yourself and finance? Is that too much to understand? If you build your life and your finance, women that will come into your life won't want to go. You won't need to use money to bait them to come to your house. In fact, they won't want to leave.

1 Like

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
JoeBideen:

Did you read my post where I said to work on yourself and finance? Is that too much to understand? If you build your life and your finance, women that will come into your life won't want to go. You won't need to use money to bait them to come to your house. In fact, they won't want to leave.

Guy! Read what the guy wrote again.

Don't be in a haste to clapback.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
JoeBideen:

Lol @ work on ur finance..

if someone were to tell u, u sound daft nw, u'll get angry...
As a man takes care of his wife and kids so should a woman take care of her husband and kids...

sefini...

2 Likes

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Point to a place in my post where I said women were right.

Then why is everything you are saying here about men? Ehn?

Women have a major role to play in stopping prostitution. Maybe if you address that, we can talk about shaming men.

You can't put the cart after the horse.

Talking of greed and attitude, even you created a thread concerning this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7439248/someone-said-only-nigerian-men

Yes, it's true. Nigerian women are not the most wanted out there by non-nigerian men but everywhere, Nigerian men are loved but almost every other women. It should tell you that maybe, the women have a big role to play.

Also, it isn't misogynistic.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

They are mutually exclusive... It's goes both ways... Most times, a supply can initiate a demand.. Get it..
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Savedday: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
My brother you make me laugh! You never know 9ja girls.

Listen! You can never stop a 9ja girl from hookup.

They love jumping from one prick to the other.

Infact, they are ready to do hookup for free , as long as they can jump from one prick to the other. They are all the same, all of them
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
God bless you my brother. What you said is very true.

I take the hookup girls in my area for instance. For some days now, I noticed men have been scarce, prolly because they are broke or trying to save the money for their families this Xmas. So, I noticed the girls hardly go out. They been mostly indoors.
So, if these girls are starved of attention and refused patronage, they will sit up and be more productive in decent deals with their time.

Let the men gather here and listen to this. We must fight every form of immorality and indecent ventures in our society. Maybe God will even look on us with mercy, heal our land and give us a good president.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by JoeBideen: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Men say that women can't take accountability, but just look at this thread. Abeg make una put that pink F next to una name because you all are pussies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by JoeBideen: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karleb:

Guy! Read what the guy wrote again.

Don't be in a haste to clapback.

I have not used money to attract woman before. But don't you guys have other personality outside of money? You're not funny? Not intelligent? Not charismatic? You mean you have nothing outside of money? There are all kinds of girls in Nigeria oh, but you only go for the one that fall for money forgetting there is a man out there with more money than you.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
JoeBideen:

I have not used money to attract woman before. But don't you guys have other personality outside of money? You're not funny? Not intelligent? Not charismatic? You mean you have nothing outside of money? There are all kinds of girls in Nigeria oh, but you only go for the one that fall for money forgetting there is a man out there with more money than you.

Guy! A swear! You have dyslexia.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Illegal1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
I still prefer my hook up to dating..,.
boys wen no get gf get peace of mind...
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Smartguyboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hope you know hookup is the oldest profession in the world?
If You think you can stop it then know our under age girls are not safe anymore because the rate of rape will increase 1000 times.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We have been dating for 6 good years, Now She's Tired Of Me / Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? / How To Know When She Needs You On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.