Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison (35212 Views)

Money Laundering: Okupe Pays ₦‎13 Million Fine, Escapes Two-Year Jail / BREAKING: Money Laundering; Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison / Money Laundering: Okupe's Wife, Son Beg Judge For Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by assholemods: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gucciblog:
Urchins running Helter skelter to nail Obi.

But exercise in futility.

Akwa Ibom is getting shut down tomorrow by Okupe, and other Obidients.

You can wail till next year
Exactly my thoughts, I expected a stupid comment like this.
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Sermwell(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anthony0094:
case that have been going on 4 almost 8yrs, u did not find him guilty all that time, bit the moment he become obident, he was found guilty,no wahala may he do his time

but obident movement is unstoppable

He won't do any time in prison! There's an option of fine. Read the judgement again.
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by toyeoye(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Just two years

Or nah just my eyes dey deceive me?

With option to pay 500k ONLY
Who dey whine who!?
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by assholemods: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parachoko:
So the Court is part of the urchin?
You dey mind them? Very stupid people!
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by badoh(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anthony0094:
case that have been going on 4 almost 8yrs, u did not find him guilty all that time, bit the moment he become obident, he was found guilty,no wahala may he do his time

but obident movement is unstoppable

Stop defending corrupt people. Was he indicted for corruption or not?
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by rippa(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Just two years

u nor see the option of a fine of 1million naira ni?
he will just pay 1million and that is all
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by badoh(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Now they have speedily finished his case, but Dasuki is still hovering about without a conviction
No yawa, Doyin Okupe has written his name in gold irrespective of what past he has had
A new Nigeria he would find home in, but you see unrepentant fools like Tinubu, eternal damnation awaits that 82years old liar, drug dealer and thief
A corrupt person written his name in gold because he joined LP. You people will not seize to surprise us. The court has found him guilty and he must pay for his corrupt act
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by HIPROFILE(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chai If only this people found something on Peter Obi…

I think I can refer to Peter Obi as the Political Saint of Nigeria the only man that could not be found wanting!

The only man they could not accuse politically and apolitically.

Peter Obi the way to go!

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Bigkoko: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
I feel for anyone that would allow a corrupt system to use him...... WE WILL NEVER FORGET! A lot of people are already dead from the yoke of an evil, conniving, corrupt system! But i tell you no matter the fraternity or coven you belong, when the time comes, it's a little push ee go shock you!

Especially now, a true reset of the Country is beckoning!
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Banhammy717: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Show me your friend and I know whom you are.

Peter Obi's best friend is a criminal
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Eriokanmi: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Addme:

When did LP expel Okupe? Instead they expelled Arabambi who blew the lid open.
LP was on his side.

https://punchng.com/okupe-10-others-expulsion-final-ogun-lp-chairman-ashade/?amp
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Tochj(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
michoim:
Corrupt party LP
If the Court decides to look into Atiku and Tinubu case
They will be behind bars not running for Election.
1.Bullionvan
2.Lootinglagos
3.massive stealing from lagos drivers thru Oluomo
4.certificate forgery
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Bluntemperor: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
timefarm:
Hmm.
Well it is well deserved. The timing looks suspicious but crime should be punished anyway.
Waiting for the hypocrites to start condemning the arrest.

The So Many Cases in Our Courts:
When we observed here that hundreds or thousands of Cases in:-
-the National Industrial Courts chambers;
-the High Courts ( Federal and States),
- the Appeal Courts and the next you hear is '( nothing concerned me) but not unti you or your family members will be catapulted to the Nigerian jail ,Una sense go wake up then, because the Nigerian- System is Wicked to the Poor!
You hear say Cases of 7yrs,8-11 years,are Pending and there have been adjournments upon adjunments, yet so many have died- without Gratuity and Pensions,in this same Nigeria!
Yet somebody is now saying Okupe Case of 4- years is because of being an LP man !
Thunder fire Una,for this heartless statement,so those forgotten Nigerians in the Courts- Cases, that NLC Executives couldn't fight for,are not entitled to early decisions by the Courts,abi?
So, what is good for Gander isn't good for the Geese again! Why are we like this in Nigeria?
You can now see through the mindsets of ,how those who want Messiah to rule us!
So,why are you people liking this judgement of Okupe to elections or is it that your Politicians are now finding it difficult to run outside Nigeria,as done in the Past?
An injustice to one Worker,should also be injustices to all Workers in Nigeria, irrespective of their Political Affiliations!
This is one of the reasons,why dislike for
Nigerian Labour Congress Leaders is monumental-but are trying to hide themselves in Labour Party banners!
No, it won't work,as many of these Labour Leaders have no conscience! They want to reap where they did not sow! Why can't they called Strikes on the injustices on the Millions- harpless Nigerian Workers- who have been suffering under burden of injustices of lack of Pensions and Gratuities?
For when Labour Leaders ought to fight the many evil governments, they always found wanting - traveling to Geneva,South Africa and other Nations , while Nigerians are being exploited by both Local Merchants and their Multinational Compatriots!
Why should Cases be more than 2-- 4.years in Nigeria?
Can we do this in Britain,without those in the Judiciary being called to Order for unnecessary adjustments, without treat to such lawyers on competence level ? We are enemies to ourselves!
No matter the situation in Nigeria,the Masses looks unto Judiciary -as the last hope of Common Man and that hope should not be dashed,for delay is denial from Common Man's views!
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by sangresan(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
opalu:
Politicians become desperate to this extent when they know they are jittery and have lost. All the calculations reveal that Peter Obi is the next president. If not they would have been going after the DG of Atiku.

Obidiends are mostly m*rons...

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Talawaka: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Just two years

2 years that can be offset by paying the grand sum of N17,808/day angry

What kind of injustice is this?
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Adblg0610: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
opalu:
It is confirmed. Peter Obi is the next President. That is why they are desperate to lock Doyin Okupe before elections. Luckily it is Peter Obi that the Masses need as President not Doyin Okupe. He will get presidential pardon and become the next SGF
Peter Obi is the new President of the prisoners. His record is unblemished. Doyin Okupe is his Marketer-in-Chief He is a newbreed politician, a clean break from the past. His first assignment as the President of the federal republic of prisoners is to grant presidential pardon to his chief marketer.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Eniitankorede: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
opalu:
Politicians become desperate to this extent when they know they are jittery and have lost. All the calculations reveal that Peter Obi is the next president. If not they would have been going after the DG of Atiku.

All of those around Obi are thieves and hooligans. That speaks volumes of who Obi is. This is very shameful. Is this the change IPOB wants to impose on Nigeria?
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Buccalcavity2: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Haha. I never liked Okupe being in LP from the onset, given his antecedents. LP can now be exonerated for expelling him over mismanagement of 20m naira. Its in their blood. I pity those rooting for atiku. The likes of Ayu will flood pdp appointment list, God forbid
I don't understand why people lie without conscience. When did LP expel him? Did PO and LP not cover him up when his local branch indicted & expelled him?
Like supporter like spokes person; like spokes person, like candidate... Shame

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by PS712: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gucciblog:

Are you in Akwa Ibom/Uyo?
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Cromagnon: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Akfrenzy:
shocked Omo see witch hunting to the highest

But it's well LP should find another person and replace him

But I thought PDAPC claimed that labour party didn't have structure

Why the shielvering and witchunting ?
qitchunting? Did he not collect the loot?
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Eriokanmi: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

I don't understand why people lie without conscience. When did LP expel him? Did PO and LP not cover him up when his local branch indicted & expelled him?
Like supporter like spokes person; like spokes person, like candidate... Shame

https://punchng.com/okupe-10-others-expulsion-final-ogun-lp-chairman-ashade/?amp.

Say another thing make I hear. I'm waiting, lazy youth . They don't read
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Buccalcavity2: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by mkoabiola: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
But it has an option of fine.

Definetly, he will rather pay an option of fine. 500k only
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by EmmyDJourno: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
badoh:

A corrupt person written his name in gold because he joined LP. You people will not seize to surprise us. The court has found him guilty and he must pay for his corrupt act

Olodo urchin, mtchewww cheesy
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by sapele914(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
200m=2years,ok
With option of 1 million Naira fine.
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Eriokanmi: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Make una dey get gather small shame
https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/02/labour-party-national-secretariat-overrules-suspension-presidential-campaign-director
https://thewillnigeria.com/ogun-crisis-lp-nec-voids-doyin-okupes-expulsion/
I hate it when some people claim to be smart when they're not. When I called you lazy youth in my previous post, I was right . You went and did copy and paste of a stale news , smh!

That news link i sent to you was published 2 days ago not SR old news published on the 2nd of December which you ignorantly pasted.
Do you still have something else to say? Think well this time .
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Just two years

OR 1m fine.
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Perfectbeing(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Meanwhile,Dasuki who gave him money is in his house,his own trial has not even started because he is fulani.
And when they said he was in detention,it was that type of detention where he was forking his wife on d regular till he impregnated her grin
But they have quickly concluded the trial of Olisah Metuh and now Okupe..
Naija is a fulani cattle zoo colony sha grin
When Buhari didn't obey court order and left Dasuki in prison you guys said it was because he was in PDP.
Now that he obeyed court order you said it because he's a Fulani
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Perfectbeing(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Macelliot:
YES

As an Obidient.

Charity starts at home.

If He is guilty, let him face the law.

That’s the government we want…

Not like the Criminal urchins that becomes saints once they decamps to the APC.
Yahaya Bello's cousin is currently in custody for corruption
Re: Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison by Nursepepeye(f): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gucciblog:

they can wail for ever I don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing / Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.