Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls (4095 Views)

APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Buhari Urges Inec To Conduct Free Polls ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 5:06am On Sep 01, 2011
*Singing* ni le wa oko lo n lo ata.
Hope no be dat kain wifey u be?
Enuf of this derailing.
Lets hear how GEJ wants to help Mugabe.
If u wanna gist, u kno what to do.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

*Singing* ni le wa oko lo n lo ata.
Hope no be dat kain wifey u be?
Enuf of this derailing.
Lets hear how GEJ wants to help Mugabe.
If u wanna gist, u kno what to do.

LOL sure do, omo ekiti kete. . . mo fe lo sun. Done with what I was doing.
See ya laters.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by donem: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2011
just wondering when we havent finished handling our own issues
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Akolapo(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2011
HOW CAN YOU GIVE OUT WHAT YOU DONT HAVE?
SUPRISED!!! NIGARIA WILL HELP ZIMBABWE TO CONDUCT FREE AND FAIR ELECTION OR THEY WANT TO TEACH THEM HOW TO ANNOUNCE ELECTION RESULT BEFORE THE ELECTION. TO HELP THE SITUATION LET MORIS IWU GO THERE AS ELECTORAL UMPIRE.
THIS ISSUE IS LIKE ASKING A CAT TO GUIDE A PIECE OF ROASTED MEAT.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by nagoma(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2011
This is hilarious !!  :DMost amusing!! We should also teach them how to run an efficient and effective proactive intelligent security service.

But it's in order since we import oil and export peace keeping.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2011
i dey laff oooo grin
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by FelaLives(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2011
I Salute o my Peeps' 1st timer.
This is why Nairaland ALWAYS satisfy me with betta/betta Joke
& equally up to date Politico'. Henn! Naija go help Zimba/Muggers conduct
Election  grin  Joke of the year so far, nice one.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Yeske2(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2011
Don't believe this, anyway it is only the likes of Mugabe that would seek Naija's assistance in such venture or guys is it financial assistance that GEJ meant?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by skipo87(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2011
Yeske!:

Don't believe this, anyway it is only the likes of Mugabe that would seek Naija's assistance in such venture or guys is it financial assistance that GEJ meant?

and security also. Shame!!
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by jason2010(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
Whatever the hell ever. Fix your own backyard first before going international
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by akpanbaba: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
I nominate Governor Akpabio to head electoral commission in Zimbabwe.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Gbenge77(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
This has to be the joke of the year.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by dustydee: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
hehehehe!! grin grin grin Nigerians are funnny o! Maybe we want to export rigging.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by DAVE5(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
they shouldnt vlbe surprised if a nigerian wins the polls then cos we dey rig anytin
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by dustydee: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Kx: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
D.A.V.E:

they shouldnt vlbe surprised if a nigerian wins the polls then cos we dey rig anytin

my fear too.
with naija assistance, nigerians can be rigged elected into choice leadership post in zim
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by pssword: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
hah ha ha ha, the lunatics have definitely taken over the asylum , na wa ohh
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
;d :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by nagoma(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
And PDP will "win" in Zimbabwe.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by DAVE5(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
then acn go com dey drag say nah them win;4 anoda man land
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by gfus: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
then acn go com dey drag say nah them win;4 anoda man land

gringringrin.   grin
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Isn't this thread meant for the jokes section undecided
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by DAVE5(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
y do you ask?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2011
how can a nation that has never conducted a free and fair elections, assist another country to do so?

This got to be a joke surely.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by pynkspyce: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2011
this is like a half blind man tell a blind man he has the secret to sight. Abeg!
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ossaifamous(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
ha na wah before I read the thread na E ,I start to laugh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12 20TH Anniversary: Drop Your Thoughts / Checkout Oshiomole's N1.5m Cab / How To Win Any Election In Nigeria : Redefine Your Political Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.