Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls (4096 Views)

APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Buhari Urges Inec To Conduct Free Polls ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

micro soft messenger

I dont use Microsoft. I'm a mac person.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2011
OYO !!!! You are "on your own"
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 3:49am On Sep 01, 2011
I hope the graphical interface is now user friendly.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 3:51am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

e ko raka  te ya lo si MSN jare. Eyin le mo
ma da ileke lohun jare mo ti so fun. So wa?
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, definitely Moba. Which one are you?
Ikun/Ado/Ilupeju-Ijan Ekiti. . . . I represent all there.

Won le mu mi. I'm engaged to Seun's older brother, so technically, I'm his aunt.  wink

Am moba too. Cant tell u where exactly here. So many nerds on NL. Lets stop derailing. Catch ya.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2011
l*dollars@break*.com?

na you and who? I knew that someone was trying to chop my last $2 in my acct. tongue
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

I hope the graphical interface is now user friendly.

In mac?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 4:06am On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

l*dollars@break*.com?

na you and who? I knew that someone was trying to chop my last $2 in my acct.  tongue
2gini?
that was a temporary email add. Av deleted it sha. Cant drop my real email here.
Somebody chop your dollars? I gat enuf $$ maself so no time.
So u use mac eh?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^ Yea, my HP laptop broke this summer, switched to macbook pro. Loving it so far. Why?
Yes o, somebody chop my dollar. I sent $14k to my 419 BF cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 4:11am On Sep 01, 2011
In mac?

yes
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 4:14am On Sep 01, 2011
Anyway me dey go sleep. O da bo, e ma ja ooo
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

Ekiti ppl fight each other? That's a taboo cool
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 4:18am On Sep 01, 2011
"Ileke-IdI " what does it mean.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 01, 2011
Lol go and sleep. Meaning is a classified information.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 4:22am On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Yea, my HP laptop broke this summer, switched to macbook pro. Loving it so far. Why?
Yes o, somebody chop my dollar. I sent $14k to,
Sowi o. *Singing "Awon eeyan lasan ti beeyan rere je" by ebenezer obey.*
so u dnt chat eh? Hw does one gist wt u online apart from NL?
Fb?
EKO boy:

Eewo!
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 4:23am On Sep 01, 2011
AHH!!!!! i thought as much. Reminds me of my school days, I must have cut a few. See you and take care.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 4:26am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

"Ileke-IdI " what does it mean.
it means, Should I tell him?
Ileke-IdI:

Ekiti ppl fight each other? That's a taboo cool
pls tell him/them. Lol
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

AHH!!!!! i thought as much. Reminds me of my school days, I must have cut a few. See you and take care.
are u sure its only a few u cut? Baba oooo
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

it means,  Should I tell him?
rara nau. . . .dont tell him. I'll have to kill him after you tell him.

Ekiti1:

Sowi o. *Singing "Awon eeyan lasan ti beeyan rere je" by ebenezer obey.*
so u dnt chat eh? Hw does one gist wt u online apart from NL?
Fb?Eewo!

There's a new chat application called "Bank of America". Have you tried it before?
Just put your name, address, acct #, pin # SSN etc wink
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 4:32am On Sep 01, 2011
^Of course. Works well especially wt girls. Want me to try it on u?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

^Of course. Works well especially wt girls. Want me to try it on u?

You'd try that on your Ekiti sister? Hmm talk about kinship love. . . . embarassed
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 4:35am On Sep 01, 2011

You just made my day!! cause i havnt laughed so much in a long time!!!
well they "Ileke" were a source of further attraction and
the race was on to see how many we could cut
Good old days in ONDO, Ogbomoso and Ijebu-ode
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 4:36am On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

rara nau. . . .dont tell him. I'll have to kill him after you tell him.

wont tell him.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

Good, because I know my Ekiti girls dont do that ish. Our ilekes na sacred thing o lipsrsealed

sugbon, iro lo n pa sha. O sure wipe o ti e cut any?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 01, 2011
@Ekiti

Kini won ti pe mi ni NL yii? Nothing online touchs moi. . . . I live to laugh another day.
grin
Mo feran wahala sef. . . . na relaxation method for me embarassed
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 4:44am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

Nothing do you!
Ileke on a babe always drives me crazy. Bt dem dey use dat tin for jazz o. So be careful!
Ileke-IdI:

You'd try that on your Ekiti sister? Hmm talk about kinship love. . . .  embarassed
which other one other than u?

Una no wan make I slp abi? Na lie. Catch ya later. Byeee.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 01, 2011
LOL Ok everybody, go and sleep.
Grandmama like me should not even be awake at this time. Nite! smiley
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 4:46am On Sep 01, 2011

okay ooo!!  To ba je ki owo mi ba e, wa gbaaa!!!!

Ati "Ileke idi"  "bebe idi"  "Oja idi" gbo gbo lati ja.

Sho travel
She jeje
Ma jaa
Take care.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

okay ooo!!  To ba je ki owo mi ba e, wa gbaaa!!!!

Ati "Ileke idi"  "bebe idi"  "Oja idi" gbo gbo lati ja.
*clears throat "hmrmph"*
sofry, sofry, my brother.
Abeg leave Ileke for me.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 4:54am On Sep 01, 2011
Ore ma weee looo!! " Ride on " Take care, see you some other time.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 01, 2011
^^ By house call ofcourse.
Do you need my street address?  wink

[size=5pt]I'm married with 6 children, dear lol. [/size]
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 5:00am On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^ By house call ofcourse.
Do you need my street address?  wink

[size=5pt]I'm married with 6 children, dear lol. [/size]
Ta. Comot there! Six gini? Lol.
Nt to worry, Will pay u a visit this weekend.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

Ta. Comot there! Six gini? Lol.
Nt to worry, Will pay u a visit this weekend.

That would be awesome. We'll have our own lil Ekiti weekend with lots of pounded yam.
You'd be the one cooking, of course. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina State Flags Off 30MW Solar Power Plant / Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari / Photo: Fashola Unveiled His Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.