Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore (38604 Views)

Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by reddingtonblack: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
A Shishi less transaction is better than 4 -8yrs of political and economic backwardness.

Vote wisely in 2023. Don't settle for crumbs.

Naive Kids online go dey shout no shishi whereas campign team/LP are busy looting ...

what does a party that stands for No shishi need mobilization funds for undecided (100marks)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by porthouse7(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
As they no see alert, they declined.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1605105138225582080

those guys no fit do free show, na money go be the issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Zetty177x: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=119292127][/quote]

For this, I'm still voting Obi
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by denny97797: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hustle dey fall oYou gotta stay stronger to remain in the gameHustle dey fall oYou gotta stay stronger to remain in the game...
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Danniedpastor(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
jibrilELsudan:
LIKE SEY THEIR SONGS STILL DEY SWEET

DEM NO KNOW SEY DEM BE OLD CARGO LIKE EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

Simply because they are not from your ethnic group.
Orue!!
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by ogatboy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
DennisEche:
LP lack organizational skills. Always changing plans at dying minutes. Its not a good sign of good leadership and why is Aisha Yesufu breaking the news ? is she the Spokesman for LP? Too many cooks spoils the broth

No they have it, they are just trying to be smarter than the guys holding power. You have to be smart to take out the most powerful people. It will be done.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Indispensable85(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
They couldn't pay him. Lol
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by jibrilELsudan: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Simply because they are not from your ethnic group.
Orue!!

ODE

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by AsomughaChuks05: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Psquare is expired product. They can't pull crowd anymore.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by JOemmy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's better this election campaign is not a musical concert it should be a season for deep sober reflection on who best to vote for.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by fof1: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=119292127][/quote]

Is ur head Correct So? What a Blackmail and Deceit is this Pls? Ur Lies have gone to a New High! Do you TINUBU and Shettima or What,Pls?
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Sleekfingers: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Because the ANINI no dey drop shishi .....
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na der own problem be dat, who go win go still win

Please any Job vacancy that has a good pay in Ojo Lg, Lagos
Bachelor in Economics Education
Please help a brother in need
shegs12345@gmail.com
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Wickedfacts: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Still won't stop Peter Obi from pulling crowd and also winning the election cool

I love P square for their 100% support for Peter Obi, they're the only Nigerian celebrity fully campaigning for Peter Obi. Maybe some issues happened that's understandable, that's why they couldn't make it.

That's why I'm angry with some of our celebrities, they know our current leaders are bad but they're not saying anything to win the hearts of thier followers to support Peter Obi.

But will try as much to win the hearts of their followers to drink Ciroc and Hennessey when they're paid by all those big brands to advertise their products.

The likes of Burnaboy, Wizkid and others with huge social media followers. I exempt Davido because he lost his kid resently and is still recovering.

If they're doing this, always reminding their followers that we have a huge task ahead, and that we need to vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

It would've been really impactful. Many Nigerias are depressed and will do anything to make theirselves happy, like watching comedy skits to laugh, and if they're not drawn back to focus on the election, they'll be carried away without any idea of what's happening on ground prior to the election. That's why these celebs needs to be posting constantly about Peter Obi for them to be updated that's he's our choice.

If all the celebrities in Nigeria or let me say 70% campaign for Peter Obi the way P Square and this Aisha Yusufu is doing, I swear, Tinubu and Atiku would've given up already.

Let's try please, I'm doing my own on nairaland and also in the football pitch, I have this Peter Obi shirt I wear inside. Whenever I score goal, I pull my jersey up to show people that he's my candidate.

And believe me, it's very effective, my teammates down to my coach are all OBIdients apart from Tiago angry but I pray he'll succumb soon and cast his vote for Obi.

Some people aren't really updated like we that are constantly online on the internet.

You want people who have enjoyed better life and good administration in Lagos to support Peter Obi. Are mentally okay at all?

Even the Psquare you talk about ran away from Anambra to lagos.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by goody234: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
No money to pay una ?
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by FarahAideed: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi and his headless keep walking back their words and shifting the goal post at each turn of time.

I trust the Igbo boys PSquare as they no dey do 'no shishi performance'.
Obi don collect from Igbo diaspora but no wan show love. Greedy man.

No alert no movt
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Kessarc001: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
peter obi no dey give shishi n dem psquare self no dey do free show

What Peter obi wants to b doing now is that he will tell his zombidiots that a particular artist is coni so they can come cos of d Artist n when d D day comes n those people are going to see those artist perform then he will tell them d artist will no longer b available

Small pikin sense

Why are you all acting like y’all mentally challenged
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by sapele914(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
porthouse7:
those guys no fit do free show, na money go be the issue
Pandora no wan drop money
For PJ, those P Square with their pride no go like fly commercial inside Nigeria.

Labor parry should provide the ObiDatti pj for use.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Igbo people. Money is obviously the root cause. Obi is either stingy to release funds or the twins overcharged.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Mikekan30: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi and his headless keep walking back their words and shifting the goal post at each turn of time.

Honestly you know get Sense....
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Picardor2: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

Just shut up if u have nothing to sir. NO DEY TALK LIKE PIKIN
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Picardor2: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
DennisEche:
LP lack organizational skills. Always changing plans at dying minutes. Its not a good sign of good leadership and why is Aisha Yesufu breaking the news ? is she the Spokesman for LP? Too many cooks spoils the broth

Shut up if u have nothing to say
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Picardor2: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
They wan use p square to gather crowd, people will be there because of psquare and not campaign

They no get money to pay b4, awon WEREY

And u think u get sense. Sense wan kill u. Yeye man
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Danniedpastor(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
jibrilELsudan:

ODE
Must you mention your surname?
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by jibrilELsudan: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Must you mention your surname?

AT LEAST MY OWN NA ODE UNLIKE YOUR SURNAME WEY BE SMALL-PUPPY-EKUKE-PRICK

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Danniedpastor(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
jibrilELsudan:

AT LEAST MY OWN NA ODE UNLIKE YOUR SURNAME WEY BE SMALL-PUPPY-EKUKE-PRICK
Did I mention that to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister / Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.