Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore (38602 Views)

Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Killermamba: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=119292127][/quote]

If obi is a drug kingpin what will you now call Pablo bulaba Escobar aka the (gsk) of the dark world.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by iamjavadem(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2022
They are musicians, not activist, know the difference.
MITCHELL96:
Still won't stop Peter Obi from pulling crowd and also winning the election cool

I love P square for their 100% support for Peter Obi, they're the only Nigerian celebrity fully campaigning for Peter Obi. Maybe some issues happened that's understandable, that's why they couldn't make it.

That's why I'm angry with some of our celebrities, they know our current leaders are bad but they're not saying anything to win the hearts of thier followers to support Peter Obi.

But will try as much to win the hearts of their followers to drink Ciroc and Hennessey when they're paid by all those big brands to advertise their products.

The likes of Burnaboy, Wizkid and others with huge social media followers. I exempt Davido because he lost his kid resently and is still recovering.

If they're doing this, always reminding their followers that we have a huge task ahead, and that we need to vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

It would've been really impactful. Many Nigerias are depressed and will do anything to make theirselves happy, like watching comedy skits to laugh, and if they're not drawn back to focus on the election, they'll be carried away without any idea of what's happening on ground prior to the election. That's why these celebs needs to be posting constantly about Peter Obi for them to be updated that's he's our choice.

If all the celebrities in Nigeria or let me say 70% campaign for Peter Obi the way P Square and this Aisha Yusufu is doing, I swear, Tinubu and Atiku would've have given up already.

Let's try please, I'm doing my own on nairaland and also in the football pitch, I have this Peter Obi shirt I where inside. Whenever I score goal, I pull my jersey up to show people that he's my candidate.

And believe me, it's very effective, my teammates down to my coach are all OBIdients apart from Tiago angry but I pray he'll succumb soon and cast his vote for Obi.

Some people aren't really updated like we that are constantly online om the internet.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Oxala17: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2022

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Roboto11: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
They don't trust each other.

grin

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peter Obi is winning the election, if anyone thinks otherwise bring ur $100k let's bet.

agbado urchins and Mikano idiots will be making noise with their corrupt sickly candidates who wants to retire into asp rock.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Tareq1105: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi and his headless keep walking back their words and shifting the goal post at each turn of time.

I trust the Igbo boys PSquare as they no dey do 'no shishi performance'.
Obi don collect from Igbo diaspora but no wan show love. Greedy man.

PSquare declared to be obedient with the intention to be the official musicians but not without something for logistics and welfare which Obi Pandora doesn't want to give in spite of all well known donations from home and diasporas.

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by zomby(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi and his headless keep walking back their words and shifting the goal post at each turn of time.

Peter Obi campaign strategy reminds me of an igbo business; a container full of fake products.
If not for the Yorubas and Lagos, the ungrateful igbos are NOBODY

A group of imbecilesss that do not respect themselves or respect anybody or anything wants to lead our country?
I say ship all of them back to the yeast, let the greedy pigs continue to kill themselves like flies.

2 Likes

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by babydioku(f): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2022

Afonja having epilepsy
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by MITCHELL96: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
iamjavadem:
They are musicians, not activist, know the difference.

I know, but does being a musician stop them from pouring out their voices?

Most of our celebrities don't really care about the election, they're stars, they have money to travel to anywhere if something bad happens in Nigeria.

They should remember, they're nothing without their fans. So they should do the least for them by helping them push the Peter Obi movement with their social accounts. It cost nothing.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by ada9ja(f): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2022

Candid advice

Format ur brain before u tag ur mother olosho
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by descarado: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hopebringer:

Says a criminal FRAUDSTER who was scamming Nairalanders u til his simplyleo account was banmed.

Thief grin
Really shocked
Ben wondering why he don't use that country anymore.
Wetin he do?

Them plenty for here.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Eniitankorede: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
A Shishi less transaction is better than 4 -8yrs of political and economic backwardness.

Vote wisely in 2023. Don't settle for crumbs.

No shishi and all around him are stealing money. He also has personal account for donations. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Kelvin3476: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=119292127][/quote] u guys are called urchins for a reason
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Eniitankorede: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

If they join coming days,hope u are ready to shift goalpost? grin grin grin

Urchins be monitoring a structureless party like anything grin
Fear fear no be small thing lol

Stealing is the order of the day with no structure in the party.

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
DennisEche:
LP lack organizational skills. Always changing plans at dying minutes. Its not a good sign of good leadership and why is Aisha Yesufu breaking the news ? is she the Spokesman for LP? Too many cooks spoils the broth
That has always been my issue with LP. Great Presidential candidate, zero organizational skills. Why announce PSquare when you don't have solid arrangement for them?

This is not Omata.

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by asanausana91: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
I knew they were lieing. Zombiedients are liars.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by adekolaelect(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

A shishi less transaction is better than preparing to grab and steal INEC ballot boxes grin tongue
How will this bring psquare back for Obi campaign? How will this make your obi to becomes president? You these guy repeating what has failed you many times maens alot to your sense of proper resoning .

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2022

Are u trying to reflect ur bad market candidate on others?

Chicago druglord, tax invader and money launder..
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Could this be linked to the Akwa Ibom Christmas village?
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by ken045501: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
After reading this shit , you are the greedy man mf
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by broadman20: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2022

Hahahaha!

Obi a drug kingpin?

Then Tinubu must be a DEMON .

Hahahaha!

Urchin is in the blood sincerely speaking.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Perfectman91: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Still won't stop Peter Obi from pulling crowd and also winning the election cool

I love P square for their 100% support for Peter Obi, they're the only Nigerian celebrity fully campaigning for Peter Obi. Maybe some issues happened that's understandable, that's why they couldn't make it.

That's why I'm angry with some of our celebrities, they know our current leaders are bad but they're not saying anything to win the hearts of thier followers to support Peter Obi.

But will try as much to win the hearts of their followers to drink Ciroc and Hennessey when they're paid by all those big brands to advertise their products.

The likes of Burnaboy, Wizkid and others with huge social media followers. I exempt Davido because he lost his kid resently and is still recovering.

If they're doing this, always reminding their followers that we have a huge task ahead, and that we need to vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

It would've been really impactful. Many Nigerias are depressed and will do anything to make theirselves happy, like watching comedy skits to laugh, and if they're not drawn back to focus on the election, they'll be carried away without any idea of what's happening on ground prior to the election. That's why these celebs needs to be posting constantly about Peter Obi for them to be updated that's he's our choice.

If all the celebrities in Nigeria or let me say 70% campaign for Peter Obi the way P Square and this Aisha Yusufu is doing, I swear, Tinubu and Atiku would've given up already.

Let's try please, I'm doing my own on nairaland and also in the football pitch, I have this Peter Obi shirt I where inside. Whenever I score goal, I pull my jersey up to show people that he's my candidate.

And believe me, it's very effective, my teammates down to my coach are all OBIdients apart from Tiago angry but I pray he'll succumb soon and cast his vote for Obi.

Some people aren't really updated like we that are constantly online on the internet.

God bless you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by dabiriy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
As dem no see shishi
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Owologbo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

Please, in everything you do in these remaining few days of the year 2022, make sure you no carry this your mumu enter 2023.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by muykem: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
They have turned Peter Obi campaign to a comedy show.

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Hopebringer: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
daberechi8:
So LeoDeKing was the one that scammed me on Nairaland with his SimplyLeo Scammer monicker. Thunder that will fire him is still doing rehearsal at Ile Ife sad

Yes it is him. He is a thief ...
We all know him here.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by muykem: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
You don't expect Psquare to be serious on a lost course.

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Mccullum: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:

If all the celebrities in Nigeria or let me say 70% campaign for Peter Obi the way P Square and this Aisha Yusufu is doing, I swear, Tinubu and Atiku would've given up already.

Some people aren't really updated like we that are constantly online on the internet.

Though, it's good to show your love for Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora. but the truth is you're just labouring in vain, because multiple of the small size of your football team logging for Kwankawnso, Atiku and Tinubu without any noise making. Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria due to unity in APC is intact with strong structures.

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by MITCHELL96: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Perfectman91:

God bless you bro

Amen, God bless you too.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Menclothing: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cashout out season for music industry
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by daberechi8(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hopebringer:

Yes it is him. He is a thief ...
We all know him here.
I knew it, all these Tinubu urchins are criminals. Thunder that will fire LeoDeKing is still doing press up at Ijesha sad

1 Like

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by SaiOba: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
FishBrain..
Thinking that Peter n Paul got NO organic love for OBIDATTI.
blamingthedevil:
As they no see alert, they declined.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1605105138225582080

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain / The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.