Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What She Said That Change Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What She Said That Change Everything (681 Views)

See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What She Said That Change Everything by iSpread(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
My friend just sent me a message, he said he was chatting this girl up and the girl requested for some money, my friend didn't respond, then the girl said “you be lapo”. What does that mean?
Re: What She Said That Change Everything by Jennyclay(f): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Do we look like your broke friend who can't help the girl financially? undecided.
Why don't you tell your broke friend to ask the said girl what she meant by "you be lapo"

1 Like

Re: What She Said That Change Everything by iSpread(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Do we look like your broke friend who can't help the girl financially? undecided.
Why don't you tell your broke friend to ask the said girl what she meant by "you be lapo"
You sure you are educated? Read carefully what is posted again
Re: What She Said That Change Everything by Chaos14: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I see you're no longer a feminist. This suites you better after all a hoe is still a hoe no matter what word you describe it with.

1 Like

Re: What She Said That Change Everything by ikeno(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin grin grin oboi,some girls nid make them tie them rope carry go yaba left.
Re: What She Said That Change Everything by marlow1962(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
cheesy cheesy Na once dem say jennyclay no dy educated o

All of una funny o

(1) (Reply)

Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing / What Hurts More Than Breakup? / I Need Your Opinion On This (please come in)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.