Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me (1477 Views)

. / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? / She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by prettyjulie(f): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2011
i've bin in a relationship wit dis guy for four years now,d relationship has gone thru torment,misery,pain nd several betrayal,finally d relationship is coming to a final trouble as my boyfwend's brother leaks all my guy's secret just to win my heart,am begining to love my guy's broda bt am so scared of d outcome of dis,cos even though my guy bleeps up at tyms he still feel sumtin for me,wat am i to do now,pls dnt insult me,i just nid a candid advice
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Excelboi(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^ undecided
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by ITbomb(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2011
if u no longer want the guy leave the family far. The brother is probably seeing u as a frustrated slut that he can take advantage of and discharge. Also it will prove to ur guy that u were not worth the time. Girl consider ur self esteem , ain't no guys outside the two of them. ARE U NOT EVER GOING TO GET MARRIED, WHY LET BROTHERS USELESS U IN TURNS

1 Like

Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
@all

Age limit should be introduced to this section,
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
You are PITIABLY & LOPSIDEDLY CLUELESS! . . . . .SHOOT ME! undecided  After four years of being with someone, enduring thick & thin, you are now having doubts because his brother, who probably only wants to get into your pants is leaking his secrets? A relationship hangs in the balance JUST because HIS brother is leaking his SECRETS? And not because of pain or BETRAYAL? And listen to your self "am begining to love my guy's broda"! HOLY S[b]H[/b]IT! Are you ok? This his brother you are falling for, does he or does he not have secrets as well? Do you know if he's lying? What if you finally fall for this guy's antics, and you start loving him, and the ANOTHER BROTHER comes along and starts leaking his secrets, WHAT THA F[b]U[/b]CK are you gonna do then? LOVE him too? Right?<<<<<<<<< WAKE UP! Why waste 4 years in a relationship, if you weren't going to learn how to TRUST him, and STAND by him in malicious, mud slinging times, such as this? After 4 years you still dont know if you love him or if he loves you? Cos like you said "even though my guy bleeps up at tyms he still feel sumtin for me,"! LMAO! grin HOW PATHETIC! You no dey fu[b]c[/b]k up at tyms? Are you perfect? He still feels something for you! WHAT? LOVE? LUST? Just WHAT?. . . . Well well, too much ranting! I have 2 choices for you: Either you tell your current boyfriend what is brother does to him behind his back, and hear his own side of the story, so that you guy's can cement and forge ahead in your relationship OR YOU KEEP OFF FROM HIS BROTHER! Falling in LOVE with 2 BROTHERS is a DISASTER!!!! How you failed to realize this still beats the s[b]h[/b]it outta mii! It's your cross to bear now!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm OUT! wink
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Godmother(f): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2011
Your guy is probably in on the whole "secret-leaking" thing. By the time his brother has used you well, he will dump you and so will your guy. Be wise girl and do the right thing
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Pweety4me(f): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
Hmmmm!!
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 01, 2011
OP has your boyfwend"s grin grin dad fallen in love with you as well grin?
after you don chop your boyfwend money na im bwother u wan face and after tht one na their papa u go wan get at
greedy naija girls grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by nassiwa: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2011
I would say its not wise to leave your boy friend for his brother. if you don't love him anymore just leave their family alone. You will end up bringing hatred between these brothers.
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by ebonyvibe(f): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2011
he probably sees you as a foo.l for tolerating his brother now he wants to have a go on waht he sees as a cluless girl (no offence).

leave both brothers. Also it could be a set up
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Mynd44: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
Chop and pass at it's best
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Kx: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
@op.
what if ur boyfy's brother is playing out ur boyfy's script planned by the duo?
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by mcnikes(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2011
My advice to you, stick to your guy or stay away from them both.
The guy's brother should start another Wikileaks, Julian Assange season 2
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Talking(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2011
Sexkillz has said it all. I'm also out! Use ur tongue to count ur teeth, and if that's difficult for you, then use ur teeth to count ur tongue. grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2011
Fickleness! Thy name is woman.
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Mynd44: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2011
The brother wan chop weting his brother dey chop.
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by islamrules(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2011
Fck the two. Viola, that is jackpot of diks
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Smilenw(f): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
pretty pretty julie---- First it was boyfriend's cold shoulder, then it was the lecherous lecturer and now beau's bro ! Every other day you have a problem and they seem to revolve ONLY around men. Are your for real? Multiple ids and their consequences undecided
Re: My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me by Youngpo413: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
prettyjulie:
i've bin in a relationship wit dis guy for four years now,d relationship has gone thru torment,misery,pain nd several betrayal,finally d relationship is coming to a final trouble as my boyfwend's brother leaks all my guy's secret just to win my heart,am begining to love my guy's broda bt am so scared of d outcome of dis,cos even though my guy bleeps up at tyms he still feel sumtin for me,wat am i to do now,pls dnt insult me,i just nid a candid advice
fuccck him joor...

(1) (Reply)

Selfish Ladies / Don't Have A Girl Friend / Advantages Of Not Having A girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.