Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos (39385 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Olatemiseeni24: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Afonjacrusder:
I don't know why Afonjas (Yorubad people) are dull and stupid. This is another Tinubu's personal investment from stolen funds. Tinubu is a slave master and Afonjas (Yorubad people) are slaves.
Wa se ofo tomo, Tara, tebi ati ojulumo re no.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Afonjacrusder(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
aspabay:

Stupid people, products of one-night stands are not difficult to identify.

Go and die in excruciating pain.

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by plaindealer: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
And the useless, lazy and unproductive sit at home kerosene and wheelbarrow people will tell you say na lord lugard and former federal capital develop Lagos..

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Afonjacrusder(f): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Olatemiseeni24:

Wa se ofo tomo, Tara, tebi ati ojulumo re no.

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by obyno82: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
johnjose68:

So what is your point gan gan. Are you saying you are not still happy about this..i dontgerrit. so you mean we should continue to drink obi.diot Hero dey go grin

You see ehn because of greed, eye service and the ability to not tell ourselves the truth we avoid the obvious fact. Really this is not a viable option economically, let me simulate what will happen, in a few years the place and machinery will depreciate because obviously the high cost will be difficult for the government to maintain, as with all facilities it will be fraudulently sold to a crony who will do asset stripping and convert it to what it should be which is a warehouse for bagging. Even to bag foreign rice, siting it in Ikorodu is a bad idea normally bagging facilities are in the sheds in the port or very close proximity to the port, considering traffic challenges, Ikorodu was not an ideal place for this if you are considering bagging foreign rice
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by iamdynamite(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

My uncle works at local government. That's what he told me just now on family group.
Incase you get another source make we know.
i know you are obidient, that is why u can comfortably lie with so much vigor..55k kill u there
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Afonjacrusder(f): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nicenixon:
in case you didn't know, you are a nincompoop, just too garrulous and I don't blame you because you must be senseless.

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Afonjacrusder(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
SnoppyG:

Mark my words, Igbo can't be a Nigeria president for long years to come. you guys are full with bitterness and hatred.

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Iamolukorede(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fooooool grin angry

Kasawa6788:
That's a smart move

READ ON

Hey guys it still paying

Palmpay are giving out #10,000 naira to new user till 1st January 2023 instantly after signing up using the special campaign link I will drop below
Even old user de use another number to register and collect it, I have collected my own so I will share with you how to get the #10,000 and when you receive it you send 20% as my own share no fakers... It free Christmas money no use am play o

First clear your palmpay data and uninstall the app if you have it in your phone... if you don't have the app just follow the process..

First use the verify link only to sign up . after sign up download the app don't forget download the app and still use the same number you put in the link to sign up in the app
and register with your real name.. under 2 minutes you will receive a message from palmpay to your phone number saying you have successfully received your #10,000 naira new user bonus to your palmpay account.... Open your app and withdraw the money fast

Visit the Facebook post to find the verify link .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0i8YdCvg8ZA8kwVAnumbkczwqCD9Q5d6AkdZxzkCNgatMDZwTf7Ypw3ejWHL6i7NHl/?app=fbl

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Afonjacrusder(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tito24:
and we have seen your obi's personal investment

Beer parlor

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Afonjacrusder(f): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wickedfacts:

This is why your fathers were eating cockroaches and millipedes during the war. You have zero foresight for food security in your region.

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by almarthins(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
odduduwa:
Another ewedu junk media

U get problem wey dey elude solution.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by obyno82: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Superwave16320:
So a die hard cursed criminal that looted over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor's convoy for good 8 years is now an innocent man.
May it never be well with you if Peter Obi was indeed caught looting over N250 million naira cash.

Hmmmm Bros you can lie for Africa ooooo 250m monthly ke!! when it was a single 250m that was paid to a contractor that even the governor invited EFCC to investigate and they cleared him, even Anambra Assembly that was PDP dominated then cleared him.
Oga try to stop lies abeg.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Afonjacrusder(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
crixlight2:

You people are wise , na why your Saint Obi invest unah money for him beer business , since he know that drinking and killing is the only thing that is good for you people because he knows that you people are too wise downwardly.. omo ajokuta mamu omi

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by obyno82: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Segzy19:
For where? Leave Lagos ke... They can't leave o or else they will die of hunger. Lagos is their paradise. They can never return to their states once they enter Lagos... Wetin dey their mud and erosion land? The ones that are still at home are dreaming daily of how to enter Lagos...
Na their transport fee never complete... Ungrateful people!

And you work for them and they pay you to survive otherwise you would be in the bus parks shouting Owo mi da?
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

My uncle works at local government. That's what he told me just now on family group.
Incase you get another source make we know.

And you want me to believe what your uncle told you? Buddy, Lee’s wait till the rice hit the market. No point passing family gossip around as fact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by 4usng: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
obyno82:

That is a lie, it is not the same cost. the unbagged rice will take up more space and there would be more cost. If you must know logistics cost in Nigeria is one of the highest in the world because of bad roads insecurity state taxation and settling of touts, security agencies via road blocks. It would have been more economically viable to site the plant close to the rice farms.

Wow! Unbagged rice will take up more space? Seriously?

I didn't know it was possible to have an IQ this low.

1 Like

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Charly68: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
By now I expected that mill site to be fully tiled or cemented ..the mould am seeing is uncalled for by the sum that has gone into the place ..
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by obyno82: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
plaindealer:
And the useless, lazy and unproductive sit at home kerosene and wheelbarrow people will tell you say na lord lugard and former federal capital develop Lagos..

grin grin

Do you know you don't have sense. HATRED will finish you, the same people you are insulting 60% of imports into the country via Lagos is controlled by them. Try and have sense, i think an igbo girl jilted you that is why you are so hate filled.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by obyno82: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
4usng:

Wow! Unbagged rice will take up more space? Seriously?

I didn't know it was possible to have an IQ this low.

Oga go and check ports Unbagged rice is measured in Tons and it will require more space for that Tonnage when you transport it from Kebbi to Lagos, sometimes you guys just want to talk anyhow and insult people, i take offence saying low IQ to me . It is you that has low IQ idiot.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by leokid866: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
youngsahito:
which Sanwo Olu, it was Ambode project and kudos needs to be given to him. Remove that old Tinubu name from the list.
Actually the initial plan was started in the Tinubu administration, Fashola acquired the lands and started the project before leaving office, Abode expanded the project and Sanwo Olu completed it.....PS Every one from Fashola to Sanwo Olu served in Tinubu Administration.....
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Corrinthians(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Siberia01:
grin
Still baffles me how this is news
With a country of over 60 years of independence
It isn't worthy of headlines but a thread about Obi Anini holding his own bag himseof made fp and I didn't see any Zombiedientz question it.

Spiteful hopeless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by omonnakoda: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
obyno82:

Oga go and check ports Unbagged rice is measured in Tons and it will require more space for that Tonnage. It is you that has low IQ idiot.
What difference does being measured in tonnes make? How is that relevant?
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by MiaBeer(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Gov Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless Gov Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Peter Obi
God Bless incoming VP Datti Baba-Ahmed
God Bless the OBIDIENT movement
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
OAUTemitayo:

Largest rice mill in Africa not Lagos.
Not only in Africa but the whole universe!
It's so big, you can see it from space.
Reminds me of The monumental Osun state airport with the longest runway in the whole world too.
Very beautiful airport! So beautifully long is the runway that fulani herders are now using it for cow take offs...
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by adecz: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
johnjose68:

Go and collect the 75b obi.diot saved in the piggybank for you shocked

I've nothing to do with Obi, who as
far as I'm sure is just a spoiler & waster
of time.. He can't even win Anambra state.

However, the way I dey view this your
yellow teeth, I'm convinced you are a
lover of roasted corn and roasted cassava.

We shall recruit you into the Nigerian
army & what you will eat wouldn't be a
problem since you love Agbado, ewa, Cassava & eba grin grin

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by obyno82: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Corrinthians:
It isn't worthy of headlines but a thread about Obi Anini holding his own bag himseof made fp and I didn't see any Zombiedientz question it.

Spiteful hopeless hypocrites.

Reverse psychology in action. Oga go and rest, we all know this is propaganda, tell me how viable is it getting rice paddy from the north with bad roads and insecurity adding to the cost of transportation, plus other overheads how do you think the average lagosian can afford it
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by mrksquare: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1605233191803314176

When I opined that Wike is very useless as governor of Rivers state, people just conclude I hate the man for no justifiable reason. Through out his 7+ years no concrete or substantial investment in ventures that will create jobs for Rivers people.

Shell in conjunction with the Dutch Embassy in Nigeria built a cassava processing plant worth over 2.3 Million dollars and handed it over to Rivers state government. The processing plant is under lock and key.

Odili built a syringe factory that was producing over a 1million syringes every month. The factory employed Rivers state people and Wike took over and shut down the facility.

Àmaechi built a fish farm in Buguma and Sorgha farm and Wike came and shut it down with the fishes shared by his political cronies.

The metal to wealth factory domicile in Eleme that was built by the World Bank and given to the state government is under lock and key. Every venture that will create jobs for Rivers people is always shut down by Wike.

The mother to child's hospital that the arivers State government built in collaboration with the NDDC is under lock and key 3years after çommisioning.

The banana plantation that was conceived by Amaechi, Wike sent his Ogoni minions to set it on fire. According to him, Ogoni people are not monkeys. Whereas country like St Vincent in the Caribbean has banana has it major revenue earner.

The Orashi region is fertile for rice production. But Wike will rather build his linear overhead bridges that has no value while other sectors suffers. For over 7+ civil servants haven't been promoted. Even to pay pensioners theirs gratuity is a problem.

Make God not give us another Wike in Rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
seunmsg:

And you want me to believe what your uncle told you? Buddy, Lee’s wait till the rice hit the market. No point passing family gossip around as fact.
Yes just confirmed from him clearly, he was joking grin
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Ofolete: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Gov Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Lagos State
It is only a fool that will rejoice over any APC project. History has shown that their projects create more poverty in the country. They are heartless, Wicked, stupid and useless. May God punish them and their useless supporters, amen.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
caandi:

Omorrrr naija which way ! It’s well
Just reconfirmed not 55k official price not out yet.

1 Like

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Allisgud:
for local rice,they will eat it themselves
Official price not out yet. Sorry for misinformation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.