Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos (39390 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Bryan88(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ttalk:

Why all these negative energy, is it a crime to be progressive, at least the topic is about a rice mill in Lagos, why can't you channel you energy to demand same from your governor.

Must everything centred around Kagos state? Abeg allow Lagos breath while you engage your dormant governor to do something.

Where are the billionaire SE people with their so called business sense, what about Niger Delta with their 13% derivatives, what about the North with vast arable land?

We must tell ourselves the truth and churn hatred and jealousy.
before i face u, are u an origin of Lagos state? Cos if not, U must be another senseless urchin & I don’t have any business with uRchins like u...Au revoir.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Morphinne: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Adeyeye09:

Well you might be right but just so you know, Ambode who they threw out started the project.
All they wanna do is take glory for it..
…and did the government succeeding him halt the beautiful project? NO and this is something you can’t help but admire about Lagos State. It is the only State in Nigeria practicing continuity of governance. A good project must stand regardless of who is in power, that’s a big plus, my friend. God bless every past and present Lagos State leader and their visionary Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Mccullum: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
My hope is renewed with one of the Tinubu's men,

that's expected from the policy of Jagaban as president of Nigeria

that'll commence in 2023. God bless Tinubu's political philosophy family.

RENEWED HOPE IS A DONE DEAL.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Kimber123: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Adeyeye09:

God bless what? How are you so sure they have anything to do with it? Because it's called Eko Rice doesn't mean they are responsible for it.
Ignorance is a disease...that project is fully owned by Lagos state government
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by blackboy2star(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Continuity Issa goal...
Ambode, I will forever remember you...
Baba sópé destroy the real growth of a megaCity

saintkeppy:
Good for Lagos State, they had a long term investment by acquiring large hectares of Rice farm in Kebbi State by previous LASG.

Investing in Agriculture pays a whole lot.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good initiative.

But wait, Kebbi plants the rice, harvests, processes, Lagos does the bagging?

Which levels na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Eniitankorede: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Siberia01:
grin
Still baffles me how this is news
With a country of over 60 years of independence

Don’t be a sadist!!! Celebrate when progress is made.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Eniitankorede: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bryan88:
Guess this rice mill in Lagos na stil Tinubu single handedly developed it? Ndi ala!!!

You get beer factory in Anambra as legacy of Peter Obi. Every inch of development in Lagos is a legacy of Tinubu.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bryan88:
i gree, I am a hate filled igbo guy that hates senseless yorubas like u but i liked the fact u said Lagos govt...so pls don't come here tomorrow to say it’s tinubu’s development.

Tinubu is the leader of Lagos politics and the person that instituted the good governance Lagos is enjoying. We shall continue to attribute the good governance in Lagos to Tinubu because he worked for it and there is absolutely nothing senseless folks from the SE can do about it.

5 Likes

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Yes just confirmed from him clearly, he was joking grin

Alright bro.

1 Like

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tareq1105:

Lagos buy from rice farmers at a reasonable price enough to encourage them to go back to farm. After it will now do the milling and destoning, and bag it with Lagos name. It's a relief to rice farmers.
thanks for elucidate my curiosity
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Domipraiz:

Mumu
Igbo man no dey happy for good news about Nigeria
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by youngsahito(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
leokid866:
Actually the initial plan was started in the Tinubu administration, Fashola acquired the lands and started the project before leaving office, Abode expanded the project and Sanwo Olu completed it.....PS Every one from Fashola to Sanwo Olu served in Tinubu Administration.....
yeah Tinubu has a good vision but he is too old for this presidency job. He should have fix in Osinbajo rather making fool of himself around.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by StreetFight: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Siberia01:
grin

What is news then? Your foolishness or your stupidity?
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Osariemen12: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
These guys and bragging eh. Who says it's the biggest?
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Timiolutomi: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Siberia01:
grin

If its not news worth to you, then what should be newsworthy then?

E.P
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by oyatz(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Bryan88:
before i face u, are u an origin of Lagos state? Cos if not, U must be another senseless urchin & I don’t have any business with uRchins like u...Au revoir.

Relax, it's not compulsory you must show negativity towards anything Lagos. . .Just be happy for them (or at least pretend to do so)
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Spandau: 1:03am On Dec 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is the leader of Lagos politics and the person that instituted the good governance Lagos is enjoying. We shall continue to attribute the good governance in Lagos to Tinubu because he worked for it and there is absolutely nothing senseless folks from the SE can do about it.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by MasterTeeUSA: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Please POINT to one thing that is incorrect in my submission. As I said, our greatest threat is ignorance. People that do not know but claim to know.

obyno82:

when you are ready to stop lying to yourself please let us know.

1 Like

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 1:17am On Dec 21, 2022
Seeing ipob pigs cry over this project gives me so much joy. Once those cursed pigs cry over something, that thing must be a good thing.

May ipob pigs never stop crying over Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by es144000: 1:24am On Dec 21, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Gov Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Ambode who initiated and almost completed the project.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by stuffs2002: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2022
Segzy19:
For where? Leave Lagos ke... They can't leave o or else they will die of hunger. Lagos is their paradise. They can never return to their states once they enter Lagos... Wetin dey their mud and erosion land? The ones that are still at home are dreaming daily of how to enter Lagos...
Na their transport fee never complete... Ungrateful people!

Even the ones in the north are always ungrateful and spreading hate in the north. Yet they can't return to their crime infested S/E region

3 Likes

Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by saintkeppy(m): 4:21am On Dec 21, 2022
jojothaiv:

Wacot?
Labana?

Seems you're right..

That's it, they also cultivate Onions, potatoes, tomatoes etc using the CBN Agric loans.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by saintkeppy(m): 4:25am On Dec 21, 2022
ComeToJesus:
Good initiative.

But wait, Kebbi plants the rice, harvests, processes, Lagos does the bagging?

Which levels na? undecided

The process &bagging takes place @The Mill in Lagos State.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by overlord77: 4:33am On Dec 21, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1605233191803314176

with all these, is the bag of rice 20k now? very wicked country and citizens where even the locally produced items are more expensive than imported ones. All we are good at is being very religious and never being humans at first. just very few sane ones cool
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by saintkeppy(m): 4:53am On Dec 21, 2022
obyno82:

But the agreement is with Kebbi state government and not SW farmers.

It's open to Rice farmers Nationwide, though Kebbi State has the bulk of the rice &it alone can't feed the mill with unprocessed rice, the capacity of the mill is large.

Lagos act as an offtaker to Rice farmers nationwide to keep the mill constantly busy all year round.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Allisgud: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol e surprise me tho. But it's refined rice , you should know the difference bt local and refined .
there should be something we should be enjoying cheaply as a Nigerian
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by dannovidlimited: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2022
It's politics No rice anywhere
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2022
Stop all the hype let us see the bags.
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Slurity(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2022
odduduwa:
Another ewedu junk media
Keep hating others will not improve you. Those you hate will always do better than you
Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by Ngasky(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1605233191803314176
THIS BAG IS NOT BAGGED IN LAGOS BUT RATHER IN ARGUNGU, KEBBI STATE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professor Adesegun Banjo Is Dead / Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP / Zahra Buhari Gives Birth To A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.