Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? (5698 Views)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Wealthbrain22(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Few days living in lekki phase 1 and I am so confused about a lot of things already.

First everyone is unnecessarily disrespectful in a subtle way, like they automatically assume they are better than you.

Why is everyone acting like they are elites and too classy ? Just unnecessary competition everywhere.

Is this how you people live here? You just wake up and you start feeling like you need new clothes or new this or that just to fit into their lifestyle. And everything is ridiculously expensive.

I don’t think i can live in a place like this, is this how you lekki people live?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by fman(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Fake life everywhere
Same here in Abuja!

65 Likes

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by oluwaseyi0: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Fake life

12 Likes

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Bigbright7(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2022
You cannot leave in a good and expensive environment and look cheap, just like bread and beans, everything must compliment with each other.

12 Likes

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Candidlady: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2022
Lagos in general is overrated

one of the States ican never visit... lagosian be feeling like they are more exposed than any other individual

tueh

land of water and thugs

fman:
Fake life everywhere
Same here in Abuja!

you can't compare abuja to Lagos... the people living fake lives in abuja are the immigrants ... yorubas and other tribes

a typical northerner got no time for fake life

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by fman(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

you can't compare abuja to Lagos... the people living fake lives in abuja are the immigrants ... yorubas and other tribes

am not talking about kuje, girri, tunga-maje, zuba, not even lugbe, apo or area 1!! Gwagwalada
Am talking about maitama, lokogoma, asokoro, gwarimpa and wuse 2

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Candidlady: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2022
fman:
am not talking about kuje, girri, tunga-maje, zuba, not even lugbe, apo or area 1!! Gwagwalada

you have read a lil or spent few years in abuja and you think you know places...

regardless of areas/location/wealth/status

competition of looking best to intimidate our fellow being ain't in our blood..

in Lagos iheard the poor would look even better than the rich.. just to impress

so fman icant be living in maraba and iam trying to rub shoulders with living in asokoro.. Hausa man no get that kind time

we are talking bout places you dey mention wuse2 .. yaro banza

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by nicerod(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
I find it difficult to impressed others

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by fman(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

you have read a lil or spent few years in abuja and you think you know places...

so fman icant be living in maraba and iam trying to rub shoulders with living in asokoro.. Hausa man no get that kind time

boroba!!
Mind u maraba na nasarawa state!!!
All these nyanya babes wey dey form Abuja babes... Na still the fake life we dey take, u don even begin to dey show am!!!!!!
Please find it within your heart to resist that tempting urge of mentioning me.
Thanks for understanding

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Candidlady: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2022
fman:
boroba!!
Mind u maraba na nasarawa state!!!
All these nyanya babes wey dey form Abuja babes... Na still the fake life we dey take, u don even begin to dey show am!!!!!!
Thanks for understanding

dummy

lmao
iam a typical nyanya babe lol.. daniska

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by fman(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

dummy

lmao
u better go back to your native land : plateau state..
Kawai.
Banza

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Few days living in lekki phase 1 and I am so confused about a lot of things already.

First everyone is unnecessarily disrespectful in a subtle way, like they automatically assume they are better than you.

Why is everyone acting like they are elites and too classy ? Just unnecessary competition everywhere.

Is this how you people live here? You just wake up and you start feeling like you need new clothes or new this or that just to fit into their lifestyle. And everything is ridiculously expensive.

I don’t think i can live in a place like this, is this how you lekki people live?

angry
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Candidlady: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2022
fman:
u better go back to your native land : plateau state..
Kawai.
Banza

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

son..u sound like a nagggggin house wife.....moiney talks....u aint gats moiney..u stay on yor lane..pirrriod!!!((no oofencsse))) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

He also has a point though, you know, why the zagi? I saw someone disrespect someone I respect so much yesterday at Psalm springs estate.

@fman
It depends my brother, on what levels are you guys relating? You either keep things professional or you mind your buiz and talk with you straight face to the point of the matter, nobody fit intimidate you unnecessarily. Clear the person doubt, if they are at fault ooo.

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

My brother, you'll only be intimidated when you want to keep up or you're easily influenced, if you have a goal, just pursue it and always make sure you live several levels below your true worth.

Money is not the problem, some people didn't build character before or during the time they're building thier wealth, again it may be you need to upgrade how you see thing's, confidence and goals can look disrespectful to someone that's not exposed to how the wealthy thinks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2022
DaddyCK:

son..u sound like a nagggggin house wife.....moiney talks....u aint gats moiney..u stay on yor lane..pirrriod!!!((no oofencsse))) angry

Stfu you fool. What money talks? Who’s talking about money here, I’m talking about peer pressure if you can’t read to understand you shut your stinky mouth, wtf is your son? Be like ogun wan kill you

11 Likes

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Stfu you fool. What money talks? Who’s talking about money here, I’m talking about peer pressure if you can’t read to understand you shut your stinky mouth, wtf is your son? Be like ogun wan kill you

Pressure?. Son...u clearly under pressure coz u can't leave on lekki? ....please stop nagggin & stop hatin....if u need moiney..u adk nicely!!@(((no oofencsse) angry.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Silentgroper(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

one of the States ican never visit... lagosian be feeling like they are more exposed than any other individual

tueh

land of water and thugs

Shut d fvck up. Lagos leads and other follows..

3 Likes

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Mannerss: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hh
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Pharmsavi: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

dummy
lmao iam a typical nyanya babe lol.. daniska
Ive always wanted to date a nyanya babe but we dont cross paths U mind us being friends?Thats if ur hubby wont complain
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by DaInferno(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

a very nonsense way to live
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

dummy

lmao

angry
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

dummy

lmao

are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by BlackyOne: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lol... The wise one go to Yaba and select okrika to wear in Lekki, while the foolish ones buy same in Lekki boutique... What Is the difference between sachet water and bottle water again? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Mrtaye: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bigbright7:
You cannot leave in a good and expensive environment and look cheap, just like bread and beans, everything must compliment with each other.
You forgot to add flooded
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by MarketDispatch: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Is this how you people live here?

ive?

When you are in Rome, do like Romans do.
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Roboto11: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
BlackyOne:
Lol... The wise one go to Yaba and select okrika to wear in Lekki, while the foolish ones buy same in Lekki boutique... What Is the difference between sachet water and bottle water again? grin

Typhoid.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

son...dont u tink u shud change yor name to Tiny brain sir.....small things come in large files!! (no oofensece) angry

1 Like

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
fman:
You are still wrong and she’s right. It’s other tribes that came in with some mindset that do live the fake life. Northerners don’t live fake life, not our thing.
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

You are right, we don’t have time to impress anyone with fake life. We are contented and happy people.
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

tueh

land of water and thugs

You are absolutely right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The ₦400 Dress I Bought For Her / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? / Rema Dey Try O After All The Twerk The Thing No Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.