Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? (5732 Views)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Nonexisting1: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
Many of them make 600k salary and spend 599k every month, no fall backs, no savings. They survive on fake life, nothing much. Overlook them and keep doing your thing brother. One of them Island boys did traditional wedding here in Owerri recently and was trying to show off. Owerri boys show them shege on spending including some of my friends but not me. I don't spend money to impress people or show that I have arrived. If you think you are richer than me, na your business. My own is to face my hustle seriously and make sure it keeps paying until there's no space to keep money.

1 Like

Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Waffarianman(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Same thing here in warri we're am from prides everywhere. Can't live in same society with these clown parading themselves as if they've made it in life...
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Mrtaye: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
baretalk:

We got boats.
Loooolzzzz
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2022
baretalk:

Who is peer pressuring you?

People you don't know?

Your mind is playing tricks on you. In Lekki people only care about making money, you are irrelevant to people in Lagos.

Y’all are right, these people no send person papa. I misjudged them
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by gameova(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Y’all are right, these people no send person papa. I misjudged them
bro please can you help me with any amount let me get some food stuffs pls. Merry Christmas in advance
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by Pharmsavi: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Just listen to this fool.
Are u okay?
Re: What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? by donttryme: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

son...dont u tink u shud change yor name to Tiny brain sir.....small things come in large files!! (no oofensece) angry
Compliments of this great season boss of bosses.

What problem do you have with that shim je.on wey make her to see her period anytime you comment?

But that is btw, i no de see you online recently, hope you are good boss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Partner Snores: / If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.