Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,786 members, 7,837,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide (6469 Views)

Help!!! I Am Having A Very Deep Urge Of Commiting Murder!!! / I'm commiting suicide today / I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Tozocalamity: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Hope u finaly found a solution or did the landord finaly eject you guys. Lardlords ought to be linient atimes this country is fucking hard
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Blupen:
Pastor will not help you, deh only care about themselves
You are very correct
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
laiperi:
The guy needs a space, shelter or temporary room to lay his head. Some of you are directing him to a doctor. Doctor of housing?

Who has a place he can stay temporarily until he can afford rent?
If he is not able to find anyone to help him materially, is that reason why he shouldn't at least get the mental help he needs?, undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by sofia21211: 5:41am On Dec 31, 2022
he should go and see a Dr . I’ve read his replies to some comments.

Kobojunkie:
If he is not able to find anyone to help him materially, is that reason why he shouldn't at least get the mental help he needs?, undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Meedon: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
iLegendd:
That is why we tell men to make money first and have businesses with backups incase the main one crashes before pouring their sperms inside a woman to raise kids, but no, their pastors push them to get married fast even though there is nothing and God will provide in the process.

These men keep waiting for God to provide till old age and subject these innocent kids to suffering. God only provides for those who are persistent and smart-working, not prayerful only.

The only type to poor men I pity nowadays are those who were once "legitimately" rich, but lost all because of a disaster beyond their control.

They would never hear.

Legendary
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
sofia21211:

he should go and see a Dr . I’ve read his replies to some comments.

Let us imagine he has nowhere to sleep today

What will the doctor say that will make him sleep well on the road?

I have slept outside accommodation many times..... it's never well.

Spits.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Godsgift7837:
My question, how much be rent? Answer this and we take it from there.
Rent should be around 250k for a room and parlour
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Godsgift7837: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Davizee:

Rent should be around 250k for a room and parlour
No vex bro I don use the money help another person. I no get your reply since then.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Godsgift7837:
No vex bro I don use the money help another person. I no get your reply since then.
Abeg bro no be like dat
I no get phone na person phone I dey use login
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Godsgift7837:
Please help me even if it's little
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by HomerTimpson: 4:36am On Apr 27, 2023
Dshocker:

This time around, you have to put shame away and do what ever business that will bring you money.

Keke, bus or okada rider.

Or better still, look for a hire purchase system of transport and start up.

If you were good at driving a 22 tyre truck, i would have linked you with one.
boss! Pls link me up with the okada hire purchase plsss!!
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2023
Davizee:

Please help me even if it's little
Hi sir
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by XAUBulls: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
iLegendd:
Some of these men actually make an effort to train their kids in school with the little they struggled to get.

They do this because they feel a certificate equals respect and wealth. Yes, certificate brings respect, but not wealth.

This wealth they don't have is the reason they spent their last cash training these kids hoping they'll graduate, get a job, and start paying them back in 100 folds. Ancient mentality.

Poor fathers are actually the greediest. They train their kids in school not because they're their father, it because they want a bragging right and a payback from the child at the end of life.

Rich men don't train their children in school out of greed or payback, but out of obligation. They already have their own money they may not even finish it.

The best gifts a father will give his son are

1. The mindset never to be controlled by people, especially a woman (teach him to never be a sissy and master how to say no)
2. Teach him to handle heartbreak, sorrow, and disappointment in life.
3. Business ideas and loan to start one of them or skill and platform to start early.
4. Finally, health, fitness, and spirituality.

These men don't do such — they focus on their greed and bragging right which is: school, graduate, get a job, marry, I want to see my grandchildren before I die, and start spending on me because I sent you to school and made you who you are today. If not for me, you're nothing.
Well said.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Anfield247(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Eyinju112:
Shey you don ready for suicide yes or no? See I’m done convincing people over suicide, lot of people are going through problems bigger than yours and yet there’re still pushing, Abeg guy if na accommodation problem wan make you commit suicide do it in peace don’t disturb us...
Sweetheart, you are blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? / 20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms / Message For Those Dating Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.