Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide (6475 Views)

Help!!! I Am Having A Very Deep Urge Of Commiting Murder!!! / I'm commiting suicide today / I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dshocker:

If you guys were humiliated in that vicinity, i advise you get a job and park out of there first, in other to restore your confidence back.
It's not that easy
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
gulfer:
@OP, You appear to be in property business, why not use your links to get a place in the interim whilst you hunt for a new permanent place undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss
Thats what my dad does
Posted it here just to see if anyone would be interested
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mr2wealth:

You need help.
The only information you can give the general public about yourself is your problem and complain. shocked
How will the people help you? shocked
It's obvious the kind of help I need
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by udomma1005(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Eyinju112:
Shey you don ready for suicide yes or no? See I’m done convincing people over suicide, lot of people are going through problems bigger than yours and yet there’re still pushing, Abeg guy if na accommodation problem wan make you commit suicide do it in peace don’t disturb us...
I CONCUR!

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by udomma1005(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Committing suicide is an audacious option!
Before saying it out here, I'm sure you took time to consider all the options of living. Since you have actually concluded on suicide as the best,then do it!
Rather than commit murder, your option is logical, please.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by PartnerusIsBack: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Eyinju112:
Shey you don ready for suicide yes or no? See I’m done convincing people over suicide, lot of people are going through problems bigger than yours and yet there’re still pushing, Abeg guy if na accommodation problem wan make you commit suicide do it in peace don’t disturb us...

Please, people are going through a whole lot and mind your words mostly when one is suicidal. Your kind words can save a soul and hurtful comments can take one as well. If you have nothing constructive to say to the suicidal fella, please for the love of Mike, remain mute. To the suicidal fella, please don't give up, for you are not alone. Think about family and friends who genuinely love you and the pains your demise will leave in them. In all, never give up but rather stay strong. If you are reading this, just know I truly love you and reach out as well. Remember, God loves you most above everything else. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by damzy88: 2:58am On Dec 23, 2022
iLegendd:
That is why we tell men to make money first and have businesses with backups incase the main one crashes before pouring their sperms inside a woman to raise kids, but no, their pastors push them to get married fast even though there is nothing and God will provide in the process.

These men keep waiting for God to provide till old age and subject these innocent kids to suffering. God only provides for those who are persistent and smart-working, not prayerful only. You are a funny person. I understand you though.

The only type to poor men I pity nowadays are those who were once "legitimately" rich, but lost all because of a disaster beyond their control.

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Godsgift7837: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Davizee:
I am tired of this life and ready to end it because it seems nothing is working out. I and my family are presently suffering accommodation problem and the landlord has threatened to eject on Christmas day. How can everyone be celebrating on Christmas day and only me and my family be experiencing shame?
Please somebody help cry
My question, how much be rent? Answer this and we take it from there.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Smartguyboy(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Davizee:

Thank God out are not in my shoes to see how frustrating, depressing and painful life is
You are not the only one suffering %97 Nigerians are going through hell yet they keep pushing committing suicide will not help rather make it worst for your family.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Sweetvie: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Illegal1:
[/b]Bros...ur problem dey learn work for were other people own dey[b]..

suicide is never an option,if nt....i for dn do am since..
@bolded
Aswear.
If he listen to other people problem he will take a sit and learn from them
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Illegal1(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
@bolded
Aswear.
If he listen to other people problem he will take a sit and learn from them

Aswear....

if i tell him my own problem,he must go church go gv testimoney for he own life......

he no knw hw many times i dn tink abt suicide,bt gv up no de my dictionary na make we still de hustle....
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Barims(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Eyinju112:

Hmm, you have no heart undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Sweetvie: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Illegal1:

Aswear....

if i tell him my own problem,he must go church go gv testimoney for he own life......

he no knw hw many times i dn tink abt suicide,bt gv up no de my dictionary na make we still de hustle....
Hmm... Don't even think of suicide again
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2022
See everyone are struggling everywhere, even in abroad... You have no idea what I do for a living as a young lady.. I do POP designs and I’m also a tiler, I learnt all this things from different male bosses.... Years back I nearly gave up on learning because it was very difficult and embarrassing seeing a lady carrying ponpon... but if you see me today you’d never believe I went through those process... if I had got tired and gave up, I for don Bleep up.... like I said earlier I’m done advising people not to commit suicide, forget guy there are jobs out there but the problem some of us are having is pride.... I threw my pride away as a young lady and went into building industry and Glory be to God I’m doing fine for myself and my family
Guderian:

What a way to display high-class ignorance.

EPIC!!!
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
See everyone are struggling everywhere, even in abroad... You have no idea what I do for a living as a young lady.. I do POP designs and I’m also a tiler, I learnt all this things from different male bosses.... Years back I nearly gave up on learning because it was very difficult and embarrassing seeing a lady carrying ponpon... but if you see me today you’d never believe I went through those process... if I had got tired and gave up, I for don Bleep up.... like I said earlier I’m done advising people not to commit suicide, forget guy there are jobs out there but the problem some of us are having is pride.... I threw my pride away as a young lady and went into building industry and Glory be to God I’m doing fine for myself and my family
PartnerusIsBack:

Please, people are going through a whole lot and mind your words mostly when one is suicidal. Your kind words can save a soul and hurtful comments can take one as well. If you have nothing constructive to say to the suicidal fella, please for the love of Mike, remain mute. To the suicidal fella, please don't give up, for you are not alone. Think about family and friends who genuinely love you and the pains your demise will leave in them. In all, never give up but rather stay strong. If you are reading this, just know I truly love you and reach out as well. Remember, God loves you most above everything else. Shalom!
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Barims:

Hmm, you have no heart undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Dshocker:

Words can be more dangerous than a gun, choose your words carefully, advising someone to go ahead with suicide is not the best.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2022
I’m not in abroad ooo, I’m in this same Nigeria and Yes I am on instagram but I barely post lol
Dshocker:

Really....

I heard your line of job overseas pays very well....kudos to you.

Are you on instagram?
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by jesmond3945: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Davizee:
I am tired of this life and ready to end it because it seems nothing is working out. I and my family are presently suffering accommodation problem and the landlord has threatened to eject on Christmas day. How can everyone be celebrating on Christmas day and only me and my family be experiencing shame?
Please somebody help cry
no shame bro is well. Put your mind together. Right now you need temporary accomodation. Look for someone who will house you till get some other place. Christmas is celebrated everyday.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Lannister360: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Eyinju112:
Stop saying that, and to think that you are even a woman who should be more compassionate. Careful what you say abeg, you are not in his shoes
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2022
My brother you’re good to go… see you on the other side
You sef dn try
Dis life no easy
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Lannister360:

Stop saying that, and to think that you are even a woman who should be more compassionate. Careful what you say abeg, you are not in his shoes
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by PartnerusIsBack: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Eyinju112:

Dear sister,

I am inspired by your story and I must commend you for your determination and doggedness to succeed in life. Truth is, we all have stories to tell and I am no exception. I came to Europe for my Masters program years back and life wasn't easy then as well. I had no family or friend here then. Getting to merge schooling and doing part time menial jobs just to pay bills. Everyday was a struggle wayback but today, it's a different tale entirely and thank God for His grace.

That notwithstanding, we must never forget that circumstances are different. The stamina you have isn't same as the next person. This has nothing to do with gender. It's all about individual personality. The bottom line is, let's always show humanity to fellow humans, be kind and mindful of what we say or do to people around us as we don't know what the next person by our side is passing through. God bless you in this festive season as you embraced dignity over zealous quest for materialism like much people would do today. Above all, stay safe and continue to be a shinning light that you are. The sky shall be your stepping stone. Peace and love from this end!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2022
Suicide is never an option... and I’m done preaching this, let everyone decide what they want
PartnerusIsBack:

Dear sister,

I am inspired by your story and I must commend you for your determination and doggedness to succeed in life. Truth is, we all have stories to tell and I am no exception. I came to Europe for my Masters program years back and life wasn't easy then as well. I had no family or friend here then. Getting to merge schooling and doing part time menial jobs just to pay bills. Everyday was a struggle wayback but today, it's a different tale entirely and thank God for His grace.

That notwithstanding, we must never forget that circumstances are different. The stamina you have isn't same as the next person. This has nothing to do with gender. It's all about individual personality. The bottom line is, let's always show humanity to fellow humans, be kind and mindful of what we say or do to people around us as we don't know what the next person by our side is passing through. God bless you in this festive season as you embraced dignity over zealous quest for materialism like much people would do today. Above all, stay safe and continue to be a shinning light that you are. The sky shall be your stepping stone. Peace and love from this end!
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Dshocker(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Eyinju112:
I’m not in abroad ooo, I’m in this same Nigeria and Yes I am on instagram but I barely post lol

Whats ur handle?
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dshocker:

Whats ur handle?
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zhad iris global
Dshocker:

Whats ur handle?
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Fredoh(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
iLegendd:
Some of these men actually make an effort to train their kids in school with the little they struggled to get.

They do this because they feel a certificate equals respect and wealth. Yes, certificate brings respect, but not wealth.

This wealth they don't have is the reason they spent their last cash training these kids hoping they'll graduate, get a job, and start paying them back in 100 folds. Ancient mentality.

Poor fathers are actually the greediest. They train their kids in school not because they're their father, it because they want a bragging right and a payback from the child at the end of life.

Rich men don't train their children in school out of greed or payback, but out of obligation. They already have their own money they may not even finish it.

The best gifts a father will give his son are

1. The mindset never to be controlled by people, especially a woman (teach him to never be a sissy and master how to say no)
2. Teach him to handle heartbreak, sorrow, and disappointment in life.
3. Business ideas and loan to start one of them or skill and platform to start early.
4. Finally, health, fitness, and spirituality.

These men don't do such — they focus on their greed and bragging right which is: school, graduate, get a job, marry, I want to see my grandchildren before I die, and start spending on me because I sent you to school and made you who you are today. If not for me, you're nothing.

Sorry about what the op is going through. Op please stay alive.

Meanwhile @ ILegendd
I wanna to chat with you personally. We seem to have same ideology.
Please watch this video before we talk if you don’t mind.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Dshocker(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eyinju112:
Zhad iris global

I must say, i am impressed for a beautiful lady like you, and for the fact that, there are few ladies that took up this job........ Kudos.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Barims(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eyinju112:

Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yes i live in Nigeria
Barims:

Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Barims(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eyinju112:
Yes i live in Nigeria

And you are a tiler?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which African Country Has The Curviest Women / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? / Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.