Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Let Me Handle Your SOP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Handle Your SOP (381 Views)

How To Handle Your Partner’s Stress / Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Handle Your SOP by Ebonygeek(f): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Compliments of the season to you

It's that time of the year when people are applying to foreign universities for B.sc and M.sc programs. If you're one of such people, then you probably need a statement of purpose/academic CV to convince your desired school to accept you.

For an affordable price, I can write you a winning SOP.

Contact me on WhatsApp if you need a sample: 09016026986
Re: Let Me Handle Your SOP by Ebonygeek(f): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
A poorly-written SOP can reduce your chances of getting into the school of your choice. Hire an expert to handle it for you smiley
Re: Let Me Handle Your SOP by Ebonygeek(f): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Contact me for your statement of purpose today smiley

(1) (Reply)

Groom Uses Life-size Box To Surprise Wife-to-be With Birkin Bag Worth N23m (vide / Driver Involved In Ghastly Accident While Trying To Win A Bet Of N500,000 / Guys, Here’s Why Females Are Useless To Have As Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.