Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

- Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (11434 Views)

How I Was Defrauded By Palmpay App Nigeria / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Osun Fuel Attendant Steals Sales Proceeds, Defrauded By Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by kingreign(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
diportivo:

dont worry

many people are also going thru alot

I feel ur pain bro

it is well

See him https://www.nairaland.com/7492548/depression
Re: by Alvin007: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
As much as I’m a fan of ‘cruise’, let’s not use a real life issue of his, against him. Depression is real and it shouldn’t be joked with. Thanks.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: by kingreign(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

may God Hill him
‘Anem’ may the gods HEEL him!
Re: by Dabss(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
ravensckar:
Lolz.

Those screenshots have further vindicated the seller! He didn't in any way dupe you, rather, he sold to a higher bidder (something you too were hoping to do whilst still leaving the T.V in his possesion).

Was the seller's action right or wrong? I think that's open to debate. But were you duped? Absolutely No! As a matter of fact, you creating this thread with the fictious title is tantamount to cheap blackmail. You're older than this GAZZUZ! Grow the f*ck up!
The TV belongs to gazzuz the moment the seller sent his account details and accepted payment. Selling what does not belong to you is fraud.

4 Likes

Re: by Kewtt: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Integrity over greed.

I put up this car for ₦600,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGBG2PEibJQ

https://www.nairaland.com/7370630/sold-1998-toyota-camry-4cylinder

A lot of people called, one of them came for inspection , he was ready to pay but because he drove to my place alone , he had to return his car, so I gave him 1hr and promised not to sell the car.

He left , another person came and I told him I cannot sell for another 45mins as there was someone before him, he tried and tried and tried I said no.

When it was 15mins to the time, the first person came in. Note none of them had paid.

This is where is becomes Interesting .

2nd buyer offers first buyer ₦750,000 for a car I put up @₦600,000 (both of them are yet to pay) and first buyer rejects cheesy cheesy

My greedy mind was telling me to ditch the first buyer and collect my ₦750,000 grin grin grin grin

But no.

I took the ₦600,000 from first buyer and called it a day.

Integrity overgreed.

Story is verifiable both of them are on nairaland

Errmhhnnn so what did you do? You collected 750k.... But your case is different..... You agreed. The buyer came forward. Both buyers met each other....

In this present case you had property in goods but not possession. And you commenced advertising before securing your possession.

Even though legally you already had property in goods.

For the seller, collection of your money means as an executed contract. The only thing he can say is that he's not selling again. Not that he can sell to a higher bidder after collecting money for same property.

Since the contract is binding due to payment of consideration.

Gazzuzz you have a lawyer. Collect your damages. Let's do this

2 Likes

Re: by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Integrity over greed.

I put up this car for ₦600,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGBG2PEibJQ

https://www.nairaland.com/7370630/sold-1998-toyota-camry-4cylinder

A lot of people called, one of them came for inspection , he was ready to pay but because he drove to my place alone , he had to return his car, so I gave him 1hr and promised not to sell the car.

He left , another person came and I told him I cannot sell for another 45mins as there was someone before him, he tried and tried and tried I said no.

When it was 15mins to the time, the first person came in. Note none of them had paid.

This is where is becomes Interesting .

2nd buyer offers first buyer ₦750,000 for a car I put up @₦600,000 (both of them are yet to pay) and first buyer rejects cheesy cheesy

My greedy mind was telling me to ditch the first buyer and collect my ₦750,000 grin grin grin grin

But no.

I took the ₦600,000 from first buyer and called it a day.

Integrity overgreed.

Story is verifiable both of them are on nairaland
Gazzuzz for local government chairman!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Integrity over greed!!!! cheesy
Re: by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kewtt:

Errmhhnnn so what did you do? You collected 750k.... But your case is different..... You agreed. The buyer came forward. Both buyers met each other....

In this present case you had property in goods but not possession. And you commenced advertising before securing your possession.

Even though legally you already had property in goods.

For the seller, collection of your money means as an executed contract. The only thing he can say is that he's not selling again. Not that he can sell to a higher bidder after collecting money for same property.

Since the contract is binding due to payment of consideration.

Gazzuzz you have a lawyer. Collect your damages. Let's do this
Represent him pro bono
Re: by hopefulLandlord: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Alvin007:
As much as I’m a fan of ‘cruise’, let’s not use a real life issue of his, against him. Depression is real and it shouldn’t be joked with. Thanks.

Good point

1 Like

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Gazzuzz for local government chairman!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Integrity over greed!!!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Integrity over greed.

I love this.
Re: by Kingdemu: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
How I wish Gazzuz will sue this guy's behind. Chei... see liver from thief bosilon angry

1 Like

Re: by DoctorWh00: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kingdemu:
How I wish Gazzuz will sue this guy's behind. Chei... see liver from thief bosilon angry
The case will be dismissed in court.

1 Like

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
biosilicon:

Yes business should not be done based on trust oga, go and hug transformer.
Re: by Djdamian(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
diportivo:
screenshot meji pere ni mo ma drop

most Nigerians are ungrateful

this same gazzuzz had a car for sale....he kept if for the first bidder....even when others came and offered more,he didnt sell

he hadn't collected money from the first bidder o....but he still didnt sell at a profit to the other bidders.....rather,he told others to wait and then negotiate to buy from the first bidder after he pays for the car

INTEGRITY.......DEM NO DEY BUY AM FOR COTONOU

but some of u defending rubbish thinks the government is the reason for our backwardeness as a nation??

werey lo poju ninu yin

awon osinwin oniyan

he no issue receipt but lets assume he absconded and police got involved,u guys will stick with the no receipt talk and thereby exonerate him?

aro candidate niyin seh angry

I can testify to this
Re: by MOBBDEEP: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2022
nymphomaniac:
first, this thread won’t have over a million views in a week. Secondly, if you have a lawyer retained, go and speak to him on this issue and hear what he has to say if he knows his onions. Thirdly, if you are so sure biosilicon has a case, why not fund a defamation claim in his favor.

All I can tell you is that you learn from his (biosilicon) mistake and avoid breaching contracts recklessly while thinking you are smart.

The person you exchanging thoughts with is not worth it.
Spare him please
He's a dimwit, even nitwit sef

1 Like

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Integrity over greed.

I love this.

It's the honourable thing to do

1 Like

Re: by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
I like your personality. kiss
Let your attackers call me asslicker.

I'm waiting.
cheesy
GAZZUZZ:

It's the honourable thing to do
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
I like your personality. kiss
Let your attackers call me asslicker.

I'm waiting.
cheesy

Abizz, food don set
Re: by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin
GAZZUZZ:

Abizz, food don set
Re: by nedekid: 4:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Highways:
Was a receipt issued for 400k?

No receipt, no sale was made....

Has he refunded the 400k?

If he refunded your 400k, then no one was scammed
Hmm, hard to say, but I concur.

1 Like

Re: by Liron: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Gazzuzz I don't want this matter to enter next year.shey you hear me?
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, hard to say, but I concur.

1 Like

Re: by Parachoko: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2022
biosilicon:

And gazzuzz is not greedy? You guys really reason with your anus. idiots.
Why did you sell to him at the price you are not comfortable with?

1 Like

Re: by Parachoko: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Highways:

Not true... If he can provide a receipt signed by the seller then the op has a case.... Apart from that this is hogwash

So as a business man, you expect me to sell my Kaya at 500naira while another one is pricing 1000naira.... Na WA ooo..... Which mkpulummiri are you guys smoking
You go tell person wey wan pay ₦500 to hold him money. Instead of collecting his money and selling the kaya to someone else because you got a better offer.

You must add something to his ₦500 when returning it to him if nah the case b this.

1 Like

Re: by Parachoko: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Tobijays:
so if Gazzuz sold it for 550k will he give him part of his profits? Just so painful we can’t see the faces of people writing trash up here. obviously na Elder with sense we go dy find but for internet, e fit be person wey dy avoid him wife and children for house unto Christmas level write this jargon! Gazzuz as long as you got full refund you were not scammed or defrauded! You just so pained you trying to soil his name and God will reward you accordingly! First noticed you on Andman’s page trying to ruin his business! Always trying to Destroy anyone that got better or did better or is doing better than you shows you should completely ignored and avoided. Devil! Go to the police station and press charges against the bio guy if you get case oloshi
Why did the seller sell the Item for 400k?

Nah simple business b this abeg. The seller was not force to sell his TV for 400k.

2 Likes

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Why did the seller sell the Item for 400k?

Nah simple business b this abeg. The seller was not force to sell his TV for 400k.
Re: by RuneKingThor: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You are the 4th person reaching out to me for legal redress , I am considering all options .
No contract was signed. He disappointed you, did not defraud you. Don't waste your time sir.

And to the seller, for 50k more you ruined your future transactions with other potential buyers. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2022
RuneKingThor:

No contract was signed. He disappointed you, did not defraud you. Don't waste your time sir.

And to the seller, for 50k more you ruined your future transactions with other potential buyers. Enjoy yourself.

The views are piling up daily kiss wink
Re: by Abduletudaye(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hmmmm…. Gazzuzz, let it go please. He has refunded not so?

Just move on and focus on other deals. 400K na smalls for your side and you know.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abduletudaye:
Hmmmm…. Gazzuzz, let it go please. He has refunded not so?

Just move on and focus on other deals. 400K na smalls for your side and you know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers / Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud / Navy Destroys 15,775 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.