Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

- Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (11421 Views)

How I Was Defrauded By Palmpay App Nigeria / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Osun Fuel Attendant Steals Sales Proceeds, Defrauded By Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by valarinz: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I read that post

What makes it his Property? 400k? He was refunded in full and item hadn't moved.

If he has a receipt to show full trnsfer of ownership let him post it.

Gazzuzz has no case. What he has is a breach of contract and no court of law will jail biosilicon for that expecially given the item.. his property ... was still with him

Player go online and show me where a breach of contract is called a crime and I'll shut up

But what Gazzuzz has done... defamation... is a crime. Evidence abound

Beach of agreement, promise or contract... stop trying to crucify a mere man over an issue an entire contribute cannot hold its leaders to account for

No one calls them a crumble for breach of promise. It's not a crime

Once again, you keep talking about jail and all that, where did you manufacture that from?

The case was only brought here by OP for the sole aim of informing the public about the character of the seller.

Buyer has got his refund which he acknowledged, this is a review of a transaction which In this case is negative. I don't know where you're getting your jail and court vibes from.

Anyways, you've shifted the goal post long enough and it's evident that engaging you all day long won't change your mindset towards someone you've already loved to hate.

Have a nice day Sir. ✌🏾

1 Like

Re: by BigCowHornn: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
valarinz:

Once again, you keep talking about jail and all that, where did you manufacture that from?

The case was only brought here by OP for the sole aim of informing the public about the character of the seller.

Buyer has got his refund which he acknowledged, this is a review of a transaction which In this case is negative. I don't know where you're getting your jail and court vibes from.

Anyways, you've shifted the goal post long enough and it's evident that engaging you all day long won't change your mindset towards someone you've already loved to hate.

Have a nice day Sir. ✌🏾

Are you aware that Gazzuzz opened this thread on crime section claiming to have been defrauded? He also busy posting Biosilicon phone number all over to ensure goggle links him to fraud

Last I checked fraud is a crime and fraudsters belong in jail which was why I butted in here in the first place

If Biosilicon had sense he'll go after Gazzuzz with the police and not mynd44

4 Likes

Re: by wirinet(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
erad:
Omo... People dey this life.

The worst the seller could have done was at least share the 50k profit into 2 and hold on to 25k while sending the other 425k to gazzuz.

I don't know any of you, but if this is how the seller thinks business is done? O boy... It's only a matter of time.

You are both in it for the profit.
You agreed to the 400k sale price. Though you pleaded for additional 30k but he made it clear he only had 400k and you both reached an AGREEMENT.

The fact that the product is still in your care doesn't mean you have any right over it, it has been paid for. You can't eat your cake and still have it. You should have never collected his money if you knew you were not happy with his offer.

Business is never done this way.

And rather than trying to reach a form of settlement, you feel you are within your right. That's the most disgusting part of it.

Just accepting you messed up and will help him add small change on what he paid you would have gone a long way to pacify him, have a clean record, and still keep the relationship with your customer.

Sometimes, it's not all about money.

False premise leading to false conclusion. The seller did nothing wrong business wise. Ethically yes. Now why should the seller share the 50k on top with the buyer? Did they have any sort of drop shipping arrangement?

A transaction was done, but not concluded. In business transactions, the transaction is not completed until the buyer takes possession. In lots of cases either the buyer or seller can still change their minds, since the buyer has not taken possession. The buyer can say he has changed his mind and demand a refund. As long as the buyer refuses to take possession, the seller has to refund his money.

Now let me ask you, what happens if the TV was stolen or got damaged while the TV was still in possession of the seller? Won't the buyer demand his money back?

3 Likes

Re: by valarinz: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
wirinet:

False premise leading to false conclusion. The seller did nothing wrong business wise. Ethically yes. Now why should the seller share the 50k on top with the buyer? Did they have any sort of drop shipping arrangement?

A transaction was done, but not concluded. In business transactions, the transaction is not completed until the buyer takes possession. In lots of cases either the buyer or seller can still change their minds, since the buyer has not taken possession. The buyer can say he has changed his mind and demand a refund. As long as the buyer refuses to take possession, the seller has to refund his money.

Now let me ask you, what happens if the TV was stolen or got damaged while the TV was still in possession of the seller? Won't the buyer demand his money back?

I don't have time for back and forth on all the other stuffs you wrote, but you see the area I made bold?

I'll tell you with my full chest that you're misguided. You definitely are not a business man. Even at half payment, business is concluded and ownership is transferred.

If the buyer wants to opt out, he won't get a refund until the item is sold to another buyer, else he must see it through. You guys keep peddling all manners of falsehood based on your ajegunle and omonile crude biz tactics, lol. Do you know why Elon Musk was taken to court last year? He started a transaction to buy twitter and tried to run opt out midway, seller insisted he must pay up and take his load πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why I used that example is, I'm not sure you'll tell me you're more of a businessman than those involved. Or, egbon na you Sabi business pass Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey?

2 Likes

Re: by wirinet(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
valarinz:

I don't have time for back and forth on all the other stuffs you wrote, but you see the area I made bold?

I'll tell you with my full chest that you're misguided. You definitely are not a business man. Even at half payment, business is concluded and ownership is transferred.

If the buyer wants to opt out, he won't get a refund until the item is sold to another buyer, else he must see it through. You guys keep peddling all manners of falsehood based on your ajegunle and omonile crude biz tactics, lol. Do you know why Elon Musk was taken to court last year? He started a transaction to buy twitter and tried to run opt out midway, seller insisted he must pay up and take his load πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why I used that example is, I'm not sure you'll tell me you're more of a businessman than those involved. Or, egbon na you Sabi business pass Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey?

I have been in business for over 20 years and I have experienced such scenarios many times. I have paid for items numerous times and then found out its the wrong specifications, when I go back to the seller, they usually change it or refund my money. Sometimes even after taking possession. And I am talking about reputable companies.

The Elon Musk example you gave is not correct. Elon Musk could have opted out of the deal. He would only have to pay a $1bulliion dollar fine. That was what was in the contract.

1 Like

Re: by valarinz: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
wirinet:

I have been in business for over 20 years and I have experienced such scenarios many times. I have paid for items numerous times and then found out its the wrong specifications, when I go back to the seller, they usually change it or refund my money. Sometimes even after taking possession. And I am talking about reputable companies.

The Elon Musk example you gave is not correct. Elon Musk could have opted out of the deal. He would only have to pay a $1bulliion dollar fine. That was what was in the contract.

OK, so for the 20yrs you've been doing the business, let me assume you were selling. People pay for items you're selling and the items still belonged to you so long as they've not taken physical possession?

Just help me understand Sir, so payment no longer means anything so long as item is not shipped out yet, ehn ma Oga.

You know the items you went and got a refund for, the seller didn't just up and sold it and gave you a refund, you opted for it. In all those cases where you're mentioning upandan about refund, was there an agreement between buyer and seller before the refund took place or the seller just woke up and took a unanimous decision to sell to a higher bidder after all the item still belongs to him even after collecting full payment?

1 Like

Re: by wirinet(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
valarinz:

OK, so for the 20yrs you've been doing the business, let me assume you were selling. People pay for items you're selling and the items still belonged to you so long as they've not taken physical possession?

Just help me understand Sir, so payment no longer means anything so long as item is not shipped out yet, ehn ma Oga.

You know the items you went and got a refund for, the seller didn't just up and sold it and gave you a refund, you opted for it. In all those cases where you're mentioning upandan about refund, was there an agreement between buyer and seller before the refund took place or the seller just woke up and took a unanimous decision to sell to a higher bidder after all the item still belongs to him even after collecting full payment?

So what happens if the seller's store catches fire and the item already paid for was destroyed? Won't the buy ask for it to be replaced or a refund?

As I said the deal is not concluded until the buyer takes possession.

A good example is marriage. A marriage is not deemed consummated until the bride and groom have sex. If you pay the bride price to marry a woman,the marriage is valid only after you two gave sex. That's why in the olden days, the whole family will wait outside the door of the newly wedded couple to make sure they consummated the marriage. The Marriage can be annulled if it is proven in court that you two have never have sex.

3 Likes

Re: by valarinz: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
wirinet:

So what happens if the seller's store catches fire and the item already paid for was destroyed? Won't the buy ask for it to be replaced or a refund?

As I said the deal is not concluded until the buyer takes possession.

A good example is marriage. A marriage is not deemed consummated until the bride and groom have sex. If you pay the bride price to marry a woman,the marriage is valid only after you two gave sex. That's why in the olden days, the whole family will wait outside the door of the newly wedded couple to make sure they consummated the marriage. The Marriage can be annulled if it is proven in court that you two have never have sex.

Lmao, marriage is not business. No one is selling or buying anyone in marriage, you goofed with this example as well.

Let me give you as clear an answer as I can give as regards your first paragraph. The business is in two phases, first phase which is the purchase of item is concluded, second phase is the storage and delivery, in this case they both didn't make any clear agreement or arrangement on that. If the item catches fire whilst in possession of the seller then the buyer will take it up so long as he was paying for the item to be kept safely for him, but In the case the seller was just doing him a favour, the it's his loss(the buyer's)

It gets interesting if buyer starts to claim the item was burnt before his money was collected(in this case he paid without inspection). When most structured businesses sells you an item, they give some grace time for pickup after which they start to charge for storage.

One thing you're agreeing to is this: whichever direction it takes, both buyer and seller must come to an understanding and agreement. Whether anything catch fire, or break or seller just opt to sell or buyer say him no do again, both of them will reach an agreement on how to proceed. In this case the seller acted unanimously.

Have you also thought of this: he informs buyer there's someone offering a higher price (knowing very well the buyer was intent on reselling, he wasn't hiding it), and it could go two ways....buyer could say, ok sell it and let's share the profit or he might decide not to sell at all, and perhaps due to their cozy relationship opt to up his bid a bid to seller

Too many ways it could go Sir, but for the seller to just sell the item without consulting the owner and you say he's within his rights, thats a bad business practice. Cheers πŸ˜„
Re: by wirinet(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2023
valarinz:

Lmao, marriage is not business. No one is selling or buying anyone in marriage, you goofed with this example as well.

Let me give you as clear an answer as I can give as regards your first paragraph. The business is in two phases, first phase which is the purchase of item is concluded, second phase is the storage and delivery, in this case they both didn't make any clear agreement or arrangement on that. If the item catches fire whilst in possession of the seller then the buyer will take it up so long as he was paying for the item to be kept safely for him, but In the case the seller was just doing him a favour, the it's his loss(the buyer's)

It gets interesting if buyer starts to claim the item was burnt before his money was collected(in this case he paid without inspection). When most structured businesses sells you an item, they give some grace time for pickup after which they start to charge for storage.

One thing you're agreeing to is this: whichever direction it takes, both buyer and seller must come to an understanding and agreement. Whether anything catch fire, or break or seller just opt to sell or buyer say him no do again, both of them will reach an agreement on how to proceed. In this case the seller acted unanimously.

Have you also thought of this: he informs buyer there's someone offering a higher price (knowing very well the buyer was intent on reselling, he wasn't hiding it), and it could go two ways....buyer could say, ok sell it and let's share the profit or he might decide not to sell at all, and perhaps due to their cozy relationship opt to up his bid a bid to seller

Too many ways it could go Sir, but for the seller to just sell the item without consulting the owner and you say he's within his rights, thats a bad business practice. Cheers πŸ˜„

I honestly don't understand why we are in disagreement over this issue.
We both acknowledge that there was not agreement pertaining to the storage and shipping of the item, but you still insist that the sale is concluded. All sales have shipping arrangements attached unless it's a cash and carry transaction. What then happens if a seller unknowingly collects money from the buyer before realising he is out of stock? If there was a storage and/or shipping arrangement and the buyer had competed his own side of the agreement by paying the agreed fees, then the seller would not have any justification for selling the item. But as it is, the buyer has no legal leg to stand on, as long as the seller refunded the item in full.

When I was still in construction, I went to this big tile company to buy floor times, valued at over N1million. I paid fully, with a promise to return the next day to collect the tiles. On getting to the company next day, I was informed that the tiles was no longer available, it's either I pick a different design or they refund me my money, or wait for the next container to come in. What should I have done? Sue the company?

1 Like

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
wirinet:

I honestly don't understand why we are in disagreement over this issue.
We both acknowledge that there was not agreement pertaining to the storage and shipping of the item, but you still insist that the sale is concluded. All sales have shipping arrangements attached unless it's a cash and carry transaction. What then happens if a seller unknowingly collects money from the buyer before realising he is out of stock? If there was a storage and/or shipping arrangement and the buyer had competed his own side of the agreement by paying the agreed fees, then the seller would not have any justification for selling the item. But as it is, the buyer has no legal leg to stand on, as long as the seller refunded the item in full.

When I was still in construction, I went to this big tile company to buy floor times, valued at over N1million. I paid fully, with a promise to return the next day to collect the tiles. On getting to the company next day, I was informed that the tiles was no longer available, it's either I pick a different design or they refund me my money, or wait for the next container to come in. What should I have done? Sue the company?

Re: by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
The problem with the OP is the claim of fraud against the seller.

This is not a case of FRAUD.

This is a purely ethical case.

The buyer paid in full, the seller had no moral right to sell to another person no matter how much the other person is offering.

It is quite understandable if a seller takes money before realizing that the product that has been paid for is out of stock.

But that was not the case here.

In this case, the seller is just a purely greedy person who should never even think of going into business.

But still, this is not a case of FRAUD.

8 Likes

Re: by GenderMix: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
It is good to expose such character so that people can learn somethings about integrity.

The seller has no honor or integrity.

A deal has been sealed informally with an agreement to deliver the goods.

Anyone who lacks integrity is capable of fraud.

It's not a fraud case. However, people should take note of the seller and be well guided. Greed is a very dangerous trait to have.

7 Likes

Re: by valarinz: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The buyer paid in full, the seller had no moral right to sell to another person no matter how much the other person is offering.

It is quite understandable if a seller takes money before realizing that the product that has been paid for is out of stock.

In this case, the seller is just a purely greedy person who should never even think of going into business.

I can't see anywhere to fault your submission, I agree fully πŸ‘πŸΎ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by nymphomaniac(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
GenderMix:
It is good to expose such character so that people can learn somethings about integrity.

The seller has no honor or integrity.

A deal has been sealed informally with an agreement to deliver the goods.

Anyone who lacks integrity is capable of fraud.

It's not a fraud case. However, people should take note of the seller and be well guided. Greed is a very dangerous trait to have.
BluntTheApostle:

it may not be tagged fraud but it is CERTAINLY BREACH OF CONTRACT.

1 Like

Re: by wirinet(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2023
nymphomaniac:
it may not be tagged fraud but it is CERTAINLY BREACH OF CONTRACT.

Sorry to say, but it seems most people here have not been in business or have not been doing business for very long. Those of us with over 20 years experience see these issues everyday, and few people make a fuss about it. Paying for an item in an actual shop and coming back the next day to find it sold is very common. The worse is in land sale.

If you buy a land in lagos and don't assert possession by building on it. If you leave the land fallow for 1 years, there is a 90% possibility that the land would have been sold to someone else. Not minding the receipt and all other purchase documents.

House rent nko? Pay for house rent and don't collect the keys and move in immediately, 90% chances that the room would be rented to another tenant if you wait even just one month. In all these cases the first land buyer or tenant would be struggling to get his or her money back. Theses cases full court.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2023
wirinet:

Sorry to say, but it seems most people here have not been in business or have not been doing business for very long. Those of us with over 20 years experience see these issues everyday, and few people make a fuss about it. Paying for an item in an actual shop and coming back the next day to find it sold is very common. The worse is in land sale.

If you buy a land in lagos and don't assert possession by building on it. If you leave the land fallow for 1 years, there is a 90% possibility that the land would have been sold to someone else. Not minding the receipt and all other purchase documents.

House rent nko? Pay for house rent and don't collect the keys and move in immediately, 90% chances that the room would be rented to another tenant if you wait even just one month. In all these cases the first land buyer or tenant would be struggling to get his or her money back. Theses cases full court.

I have known and transacted with biosilicon more than 10 times.

He is not a stranger.

The examples you have above are for total strangers, not your uncle selling your father's land in the village grin

Meanwhile which of you defending biosilicon will do business with him? cheesy

If selling what is not your is not fraud no problem.
New standards on this platform I guess. wink

2 Likes

Re: by wirinet(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

He is not a stranger.

The examples you have above are for total strangers, not your uncle selling your father's land in the village grin

I never defended biosilicon's actions. I am only pointing out the reality of business, particularly in Nigeria.

Some people adhere to ethics and morals in business, some don't. Biosilicon business philosophy certainly doesn't include ethics. What many people have pointed out is that though Biosilicon's action were unethical, it was not illegal, and it's certainly not fraud as you wrote in the heading of the thread. Our courts are full of people just trying to get their money back from transactions they already paid for but the seller failed to deliver and failed to refund their money.

Please move on, and if you are still upset by the failed transaction with Biosilicon, don't deal with him again and don't recommended him. This thread is already a sort of negative feedback and it will have some negative feedback on his business.

3 Likes

Re: by biosilicon: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

He is not a stranger.

You have now started defending yourself. But don't worry you are just getting started. You see in this life there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: by biosilicon: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2023
wirinet:

I never defended biosilicon's actions. I am only pointing out the reality of business, particularly in Nigeria.

Some people adhere to ethics and morals in business, some don't. Biosilicon business philosophy certainly doesn't include ethics. What many people have pointed out is that though Biosilicon's action were unethical, it was not illegal, and it's certainly not fraud as you wrote in the heading of the thread. Our courts are full of people just trying to get their money back from transactions they already paid for but the seller failed to deliver and failed to refund their money.

Please move on, and if you are still upset by the failed transaction with Biosilicon, don't deal with him again and don't recommended him. This thread is already a sort of negative feedback and it will have some negative feedback on his business.

Nothing unethical in what i did. I wanted 450k, read the chats. i got it and sold and refunded his money, i was so honest and open-minded i told him the truth. I could have gave some other excuse and returned his money.

3 Likes

Re: by biosilicon: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2023
valarinz:
Wow, just wow!!!

Took me a while to read from page 1 to 8, I have to say an average Nigerian is so criminal minded even Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King combined as president and VP can't help us in a thousand years, Chai

Or is it because many of the posters have their personal hatred for gazzuzz and won't give up any avenue to pursue a vendetta?

This is one of the clearest case of people trying desperately to convince themselves that black is actually white, all because they don't like the OP. Shame on you all.

@biosilicon, contrary to your warped belief, business is done solely on trust, it's the very bedrock in which a good business foundation is laid. If you were willing to sacrifice your "business trust" for ₦50k then so be it. Don't boldly make that claim in public next time, it paints you in a very bad light

People come to make deposits for cars I sell regularly and I won't collect a penny from anyone else anymore once that deposit is made, in this case you were even paid in full

Some of you were mentioning amdman here, that same amdman you guys will pay millions for a car without taking delivery or receipt (other than same WhatsApp texts), if not for trust, why will you do that?

Is this how bad we've got? That one must rush and collect an item paid for before seller gets a higher bid? And this is how a sane person thinks business should be conducted? We're finished!!!!

This one is just using the issue to sell himself so he can continue to sell cars. saint valarinz please i did not defraud anybody.
Re: by wirinet(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2023
biosilicon:

Nothing unethical in what i did. I wanted 450k, read the chats. i got it and sold and refunded his money, i was so honest and open-minded i told him the truth. I could have gave some other excuse and returned his money.
If you had not wanted N450k why did you accept the N400k when he transfer it to you? What would have happened if he came to collect the TV immidiately he paid? Would you have requested he returned the TV because you found someone else ready to pay N450k?

3 Likes

Re: by valarinz: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2023
biosilicon:

This one is just using the issue to sell himself so he can continue to sell cars. saint valarinz please i did not defraud anybody.

I don't need you to help me "continue" to sell cars, sorry. It's over 7yrs now and there's not been a single complaint against me here, not one.

Will do another 7yrs for fun, all I need is just a lil dose of integrity, learn that πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

4 Likes

Re: by biosilicon: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2023
wirinet:

If you had not wanted N450k why did you accept the N400k, when he transfer it to you? What would have happened if he came to collect the TV immidiately he paid? Would you have requested he returned the TV because you found someone else ready to pay N450k?

That i collected 400k doesn't mean i wont collect 450k. what i wanted was 450k. if he had collected the Tv, the deal would have been closed and there is nothing i could have done about that but he did not and i got a higher offer.
Re: by biosilicon: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2023
valarinz:

I don't need you to help me "continue" to sell cars, sorry. It's over 7yrs now and there's not been a single complaint against me here, not one.

Will do another 7yrs for fun, all I need is just a lil dose of integrity, learn that πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

You are a liar if you say you have done business for 7 years and not have any issue with a customer. You are just lucky you have not yet come across a wicked person that will decide to come tarnish your image online over nothing.

1 Like

Re: by valarinz: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2023
biosilicon:

You are a liar if you say you have done business for 7 years and not have any issue with a customer. You are just lucky you have not yet come across a wicked person that will decide to come tarnish your image online over nothing.

Oh yes, issues arise every now and then. Its how you handle it that matters. It's nothing to do with luck, it's a deliberate character which you can learn too, it's not too late.

There's not been a single thread here to call me out, it's not because issues never arise, it's because I always try to resolve it amicably when they do

I won't allow someone dent my brand because of ₦50k, looks like you don't mind. Good luck with thatπŸ‘πŸΎ

2 Likes

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2023
valarinz:

Oh yes, issues arise every now and then. Its how you handle it that matters. It's nothing to do with luck, it's a deliberate character which you can learn too, it's not too late.

There's not been a single thread here to call me out, it's not because issues never arise, it's because I always try to resolve it amicably when they do

I won't allow someone dent my brand because of ₦50k, looks like you don't mind. Good luck with thatπŸ‘πŸΎ

The end
Re: by biosilicon: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2023
valarinz:

we shall see.
Re: by GenderMix: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

He is not a stranger.

Just curious, is this the first time he is behaving in this manner?
Re: by Alfred74: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2023
biosilicon:

Why didn't refund gazzuzz the 400k immediately it landed in your account? You received the money,agreed to deliver the TV,you used the money for whatever urgent reasons you needed it for,only to end up selling the TV to a third party. You used the buyer,end of story. If you needed money urgently,why you no go LAPO go borrow money? You are here acting like you did nothing wrong.
Where is your integrity
Where is your integrity
Where is your integrity

Not even a well constructed apology to suit the buyer ,You no get shame,typical oshodi mile 2 agbero character,na crook dey sly him fellow human being still carry chest tanda like nothing happen. You will do this your rubbish to your kind oneday na that day you go know why this country was named Nigeria,Shio.

2 Likes

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2023
GenderMix:

Just curious, is this the first time he is behaving in this manner?

Sadly I have always been the one providing service, I had never had the need to trust him with my funds.

1 Like

Re: by GenderMix: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2023
biosilicon:

You actually sound very despicable.

Since you changed your mind, The honorable thing to have done would have been to inform him immediately that you got a better offer of 450k and that you'll like to return his 400k (plead with him). A simple explanation would have sufficed and I'm sure as a human , he may be upset but he'll allow it pass ….instead of selling it without his consent, claiming its your property like you have no deal already.

This case is very simple but you allowed greed to overtake your sense of judgement.

If you must go far in life, learn it from here that integrity and loyalty is the bedrock of sustainable relationship and let your word always be your bond. You don't know what tomorrow holds. Don't allow greed ruin future prospects. Its just an advise.

3 Likes

Re: by GenderMix: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Sadly I have always been the one providing service, I had never had the need to trust him with my funds.

Its alright. Some people don't understand how life works because they don't think very deep.

Just move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NDLEA Destroys 77.82 Hectares Of Indian Hemp Farm In Osun / Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe / Police Arrest Fake Revenue Collectors In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.