Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

- Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (11403 Views)

How I Was Defrauded By Palmpay App Nigeria / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Osun Fuel Attendant Steals Sales Proceeds, Defrauded By Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by eteebanky1: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
biosilicon:

Na fraud abi? oya carry police come. You get bad mind oo this man. Oya stop crying you here? grin

The screenshot i attached is the only reason you are crying. Thunder fire you there.

Re: by Alexiiydon: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Fraud on this platform should be exposed. Snakes should not be allowed to live among us.
how is that one a scam no be you get tv you dey ask for profit baba wise up even if you pay for an receipt never Dey your hand so no be you get am what if he no send you your money you go cry blood
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Alexiiydon:
how is that one a scam no be you get tv you dey ask for profit baba wise up even if you pay for an receipt never Dey your hand so no be you get am what if he no send you your money you go cry blood

A personal opinion shared
Re: by Trippledots(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
biosilicon:

Yes business should not be done based on trust oga, go and hug transformer.

Omo, Monicker asterisked oh. grin... Atleast this one confess with him mouth, reducing the stress for us. God this year is starting on a good note already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by ridge: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2023
At least biosilicon for drop one cold bottle of Orijin cheesy grin for your time. The biz was based on friendship trust

1 Like

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2023
ridge:
At least biosilicon for drop one cold bottle of Orijin cheesy grin for your time. The biz was based on friendship trust

down payment of a roasted corn I no see o

6 Likes

Re: by valarinz: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2023
Wow, just wow!!!

Took me a while to read from page 1 to 8, I have to say an average Nigerian is so criminal minded even Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King combined as president and VP can't help us in a thousand years, Chai

Or is it because many of the posters have their personal hatred for gazzuzz and won't give up any avenue to pursue a vendetta?

This is one of the clearest case of people trying desperately to convince themselves that black is actually white, all because they don't like the OP. Shame on you all.

@biosilicon, contrary to your warped belief, business is done solely on trust, it's the very bedrock in which a good business foundation is laid. If you were willing to sacrifice your "business trust" for ₦50k then so be it. Don't boldly make that claim in public next time, it paints you in a very bad light

People come to make deposits for cars I sell regularly and I won't collect a penny from anyone else anymore once that deposit is made, in this case you were even paid in full

Some of you were mentioning amdman here, that same amdman you guys will pay millions for a car without taking delivery or receipt (other than same WhatsApp texts), if not for trust, why will you do that?

Is this how bad we've got? That one must rush and collect an item paid for before seller gets a higher bid? And this is how a sane person thinks business should be conducted? We're finished!!!!

14 Likes

Re: by SMGGroup: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
valarinz:
Wow, just wow!!

He placed material things (50k) over family. From their chats, it shows they are more than business patners. More like Gazzu.z is someone he can call on anytime and he will answer.

We need to get our priorities right. Not everything is about money. But then, we are talking about a man who is telling the world that he is untrustworthy and should be used as a yardstick for doing business.

That man is the definition of everything that has gone wrong with our country

6 Likes

Re: by Penuelseun(m): 3:22am On Jan 11, 2023
valarinz:
Wow, just wow!!!

Took me a while to read from page 1 to 8, I have to say an average Nigerian is so criminal minded even Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King combined as president and VP can't help us in a thousand years, Chai

Or is it because many of the posters have their personal hatred for gazzuzz and won't give up any avenue to pursue a vendetta?

This is one of the clearest case of people trying desperately to convince themselves that black is actually white, all because they don't like the OP. Shame on you all.

@biosilicon, contrary to your warped belief, business is done solely on trust, it's the very bedrock in which a good business foundation is laid. If you were willing to sacrifice your "business trust" for ₦50k then so be it. Don't boldly make that claim in public next time, it paints you in a very bad light

People come to make deposits for cars I sell regularly and I won't collect a penny from anyone else anymore once that deposit is made, in this case you were even paid in full

Some of you were mentioning amdman here, that same amdman you guys will pay millions for a car without taking delivery or receipt (other than same WhatsApp texts), if not for trust, why will you do that?

Is this how bad we've got? That one must rush and collect an item paid for before seller gets a higher bid? And this is how a sane person thinks business should be conducted? We're finished!!!!

You are very correct in your analysis, business should be done based on trust, the mistake the OP did was not going to get the tv immediately he made payment.
On a second thought, what would have happened if something happened to the tv in the process of keeping the tv for gazzuz, maybe the screen broke, would he have asked for a refund or what?
Re: by kowalsky: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
diportivo:
screenshot meji pere ni mo ma drop

most Nigerians are ungrateful

this same gazzuzz had a car for sale....he kept if for the first bidder....even when others came and offered more,he didnt sell

he hadn't collected money from the first bidder o....but he still didnt sell at a profit to the other bidders.....rather,he told others to wait and then negotiate to buy from the first bidder after he pays for the car

INTEGRITY.......DEM NO DEY BUY AM FOR COTONOU

but some of u defending rubbish thinks the government is the reason for our backwardeness as a nation??

werey lo poju ninu yin

awon osinwin oniyan

he no issue receipt but lets assume he absconded and police got involved,u guys will stick with the no receipt talk and thereby exonerate him?

aro candidate niyin seh angry

Seller lacks integrity. Gazuzz is in the right but probably overreacting by creating a thread.

When will you stop sucking the man's balls tho.
WTF, you're everywhere, everytime, in valiant defence with soul touching, Gazuzz-hailing tales.

We get it. You thirst for this man's cum. But you need to seriously relax.

Give it a rest chief. Gazuzz is not your god.

8 Likes

Re: by kowalsky: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
nymphomaniac:
there is something called breach of contract. I’d advise you resolve things with Gazzuzz amicably. This is a very bad case for you and you know it. Don’t listen to those who are supporting you just cause they don’t like Gazzuzz. When court papers drop, they won’t support you with money to defend yourself.

#Peace

Buyer has no case in any valid court of law.

4 Likes

Re: by nymphomaniac(m): 3:04am On Jan 22, 2023
kowalsky:

Buyer has no case in any valid court of law.
pray tell. How? Are you a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: by dapotemi: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2023
The moment you get FULLY PAID for a product, even if its still in your custody, the item no longer belongs to YOU.
This is a scam, an integrity issue. I still don't understand why we argue about this.

1 Like

Re: by frankman365(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
dapotemi:
The moment you get FULLY PAID for a product, even if its still in your custody, the item no longer belongs to YOU.
This is a scam, an integrity issue. I still don't understand why we argue about this.

If you want to know why people still support the fellow, just go outside and see how yahoo boys are admired in the neighbourhood. You will know the level of moral decadence in our society.

Fraud is endemic in our society, almost everyone wants to take advantage of you. It's pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
frankman365:

If you want to know why people still support the fellow, just go outside and see how yahoo boys are admired in the neighbourhood. You will know the level of moral decadence in our society.

Fraud is endemic in our society, almost everyone wants to take advantage of you. It's pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: by BlackAIIDay: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Sir please can I send you a PM please
Re: by MadarasBlade(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2023
ValCon888:
There's something called Fair Market Value and i read the entirety of this thread only to see no one mentioned it.

Fair Market Value is the cost of a commodity when there is no pressure to buy or sell.

It's the price of a goods where no party is leveraging on the weakness of the other to make a sale.

I don't think N400K for a N700K TV is fair market value. That's almost twice the amount the TV is worth on the open market.

I would have been on Gazuzz side if he paid the 450k the seller originally wanted.

That N50k was the bone of contention and cause of this thread.

Biosilicon could have come up with so many reasons to refund Gazuzz his money but intentionally wanted Gazuzz to know he sold it to someone else .

The seller was more wrong than the buyer but both parties did not come in equity.

Consequently, there are no clean hands here.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: by BigCowHornn: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
valarinz:
Wow, just wow!!!

Tryst...

In an ideal world all you have said but this life is far from ideal.

Profit is the end game for every business. The OP wasn't defrauded but was simply outsmarted.

If there is a crime here it's the op commuting it.... false accusation
Re: by valarinz: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Tryst...

In an ideal world all you have said but this life is far from ideal.

Profit is the end game for every business. The OP wasn't defrauded but was simply outsmarted.

If there is a crime here it's the op commuting it.... false accusation

If this is what you deem "smartness", then you're a representation of all that's wrong with the average black man.

I'll do well to note your moniker down and never have anything to do with you even in 10yrs time, no matter what you're offering.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: by iyke2ken(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Exactly. No clean hands here.

1. What was seller's intention when he told buyer that he sold it, and exactly how much he sold it for ?

a) Was he no longer comfortable with the sale?

b) was it the price? was he hoping buyer would match the 450k?

If (a) then seller is within every right to cancel said transaction, especially seeing that no receipt was issued. If (b) then the buyer can argue that the seller collected his money, in deceit, to engineer a resale of the same product, at a 50k profit. If this is the case, then the buyer is due some sort of compensation.

2. What was buyer's intention for rushing here to post a 'scam alert'.

a) Was he seeking legal advice on how to proceed?

b) Was he annoyed that he has been 'out-businessed' by a fellow business man, and thought to call him out publicly?

If (a) then obviously buyer has all the right to have sought said advice on how to proceed, not minding how he had actually presented the case on here. If (b) then is it a crime for a guy man to guy another guy man? I'd argue not. I'd also agrue that the buyer shouldn't have come on here to claim 'fraud' when his money was returned IN FULL.

Factors to consider:

I - No receipt was issued.

ii- Both buyer and seller seemed to have been conducting this business based on trust, and said trust ought to have been the guiding principle for this transaction.

iIi- Money was returned in full.

To end all this long talk, no hands clean for this matter. Both seller and buyer can go Thier different ways, never to meet again in this life. La hor

ValCon888:
There's something called Fair Market Value and i read the entirety of this thread only to see no one mentioned it.

Fair Market Value is the cost of a commodity when there is no pressure to buy or sell.

It's the price of a goods where no party is leveraging on the weakness of the other to make a sale.

I don't think N400K for a N700K TV is fair market value. That's almost twice the amount the TV is worth on the open market.

I would have been on Gazuzz side if he paid the 450k the seller originally wanted.

That N50k was the bone of contention and cause of this thread.

Biosilicon could have come up with so many reasons to refund Gazuzz his money but intentionally wanted Gazuzz to know he sold it to someone else .

The seller was more wrong than the buyer but both parties did not come in equity.

Consequently, there are no clean hands here.

1 Like

Re: by BigCowHornn: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
valarinz:

If this is what you deem "smartness", then you're a representation of all that's wrong with the average black man.

I'll do well to note your moniker down and never have anything to do with you even in 10yrs time, no matter what you're offering.

Thanks

You just sound like all those white resist bastards that made me leave the US for good. So the black man has a monopoly on Crime?

Keep deciving yourself

When you make half payment for stuff don't go and carry it and complete payment sharply. Stay in your house and try to resell it online

If you had any sense at all you never do business with the op lest he tag you a scammer over rubbish

Nonsense
Re: by valarinz: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
BigCowHornn:

You just sound like all those white resist bastards that made me leave the US for good. So the black man has a monopoly on Crime?

Keep deciving yourself

When you make half payment for stuff don't go and carry it and complete payment sharply. Stay in your house and try to resell it online

If you had any sense at all you never do business with the op lest he tag you a scammer over rubbish

Nonsense

Are you usually this incoherent, or my comment really got to you? Making you type so incoherent and insulting

Sorry you had to leave the US the way you did, clearly you're still bitter and angry about it, contrary to your posturing.

Look inwards, if you think that behaviour is "smartness", then it might help explain why you couldn't survive in the US. You're probably used to doing things fraudulently, perhaps it's time to try things another way. It just might work out this time 👍🏾

3 Likes

Re: by BigCowHornn: 12:27am On Jan 29, 2023
valarinz:

Are you usually this incoherent, or my comment really got to you? Making you type so incoherent and insulting

Sorry you had to leave the US the way you did, clearly you're still bitter and angry about it, contrary to your posturing.

Look inwards, if you think that behaviour is "smartness", then it might help explain why you couldn't survive in the US. You're probably used to doing things fraudulently, perhaps it's time to try things another way. It just might work out this time 👍🏾

Let me break it down.

1. I'm a US citizen by birth. I can't run from my motherland even if i wanted to but i could take a long break in my 'Fatherland' (Nigeria). Racism is a terrible thing in the US and you sounded just like you were full of it. Believe it or leave it some white people will call the cops just becuase you hapen to be walking through their neighborhood and you skin is black

2. There was NO FRAUD COMMITED HERE but a breach of verbal agreement which cannot send a man to jail in any land or clime.

3. GAZZUZZ is a trader who makes profit online via the resale of goods. He buys most of those good at a ridiculous price from their bitter original owners and sells at full value... making vast profits most times. Simply put he is a reseller.

4. In this particular deal GAZZUZZ paid 50k short of the requested amount and LEFT THE ITEM IWTH SELLER while looking a buyer!!!!!!!!

5. Some of the items GAZZUZZ sells are not really in his possession but with old sellers, most of whom don't even know they are being used.

6. Seller figured out he was being used at some point.

7. WITH THE DEAL NOT YET CLOSED Seller got a better offer 'and took it'.

8. Seller makes full refund to GAZZUZZ who turns around to tag him a scammer and proceeds to open different treads solely to defame sellers image.

9. GAZZUZZ is notorious for crying wolf online over minor business issues. This is the third time in recent months he is up to it

This is what i gathered from the over 3 threads carrying this saga. If you did not read it all then you might find my contribution somewhat incoherent.

Fraud.... depriving another of his money by trickery ....... is a crime.
Hijacking or backing out of a deal at the 11th hour for financial or any other reason.... even after verbal agreement.... is not a crime or fraudulent act as you desperately try to paint it. You are free to go to court but it will never be a criminal court. It's a civil matter... civil court. No one is going to jail

The hijackings fo deals is not a new thing in this world. In fact it is very common at all levels... from football and banking to real estate... and that is why it is very important to complete any deal before moving on to another.

Examples...
There years ago I lost a a plot of land after buying 4 plots with all my money with nothing left to fence it around. What i did not know was that fencing a land all around... even with a knee high fence... is the final phrase of calming the land as yours from Omonile. Same person i bought the land from went to sell 1 plot to another buyer who started building instantly

Example 2
Last year, Arsenal FC spent months and months negotiating a deal with a Ukraine club for a wonder kid. This month January, with a week to finalizing that deal, AFTER VERBAL AGREEMENTS... Chelsea jumped IN with a slightly higher offer and closed it. grin

Until full payment and collection of property with a contract signed, you are not a full owner and there is always that slight chance you could be dispossessed .

FACT!!

1 Like

Re: by dannybrasky(m): 5:13am On Jan 29, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Last year, Arsenal FC spent months and months negotiating a deal with a Ukraine club for a wonder kid. This month January, with a week to finalizing that deal, AFTER VERBAL AGREEMENTS... Chelsea jumped IN with a slightly higher offer and closed it. grin

Until full payment and collection of property with a contract signed, you are not a full owner and there is always that slight chance you could be dispossessed .

FACT!!

Did Arsenal make full payment for the player in Ukraine and the said player was sold to another club? I doubt that. Glad you said it was a verbal agreement with the ukraine deal,well gazzuzz paid his in full,so your comparison does not correlate.

Did you read where Gazzuzz stated he paid in full? Did you read where seller said he reluctantly collected the money Gazzuzz offered him? Meaning he accepted/ received Gazzuzz offer/ money.

Talking about how Gazzuzz didn't pay in full,you have your evidence in full below...

4 Likes

Re: by BigCowHornn: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2023
dannybrasky:

Did Arsenal make full payment for the player in Ukraine and the said player was sold to another club? I doubt that. Glad you said it was a verbal agreement with the ukraine deal,well gazzuzz paid his in full,so your comparison does not correlate.

Did you read where Gazzuzz stated he paid in full? Did you read where seller said he reluctantly collected the money Gazzuzz offered him? Meaning he accepted/ received Gazzuzz offer/ money.

Talking about how Gazzuzz didn't pay in full,you have your evidence in full below...

Gazzuzz full is 400k but the sellers full is 450k. And the deal was left hanging with item unnpicked.

Look I said even if there was a case here it's merely a breach of contract . It's not a criminal matter

The criminal matter here is seller defamation by Gazzuzz. If I was seller I will have Gazzuzz arrested and charged to a CRIMINAL court

If the 2 go to a police station one one will come out and it's not Gazzuzz

@biosilicon I urge you to make legal enquires and bring out 50k to track Gazzuzz down and persecute him
He'll be made to compensate you.

1 Like

Re: by valarinz: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Let me break it down.

FACT!!

You've finally calmed down and typed something devoid of insults, rage and unnecessary name calling, so we can proceed.

I'll try to respond the best way I can to each of your bullet points

1. If there was a verbal agreement and nothing more, money wouldn't have exchanged hands. I put it to you that it was more than a verbal agreement

2. What is termed fraudulent here is the reselling of someone's property without their consent, best he would have done is charge him for storage. Though it seemed the delivery delay was still not the buyers fault

3. The vast profits the buyer makes should not be a problem to you or anyone, that's his business. I don't see how you should have a problem with that, he's not stopping you from selling online and making your own vast profits

4. No, he didn't pay ₦50k short from the evidence we've been presented. The seller (begrudgingly or not) accepted the ₦400k that was offered and deal was sealed. The only other discussion we saw afterwards was about delivery and not a word of payment balance anymore both from seller and buyer

5. I still don't see how that's a problem still, like I said in my earlier comments, it's obvious most of you guys are using your personal hatred of the OP to view this whole thing

6. I can't speak for the state of mind of the seller

7. I don't see how the deal is not closed yet in this scenario, the only thing we saw left there was delivery of the item

8. Can't respond on the obvious

9. I think you should find a way to deal with your personal insecurities with gazzuzz

It's so sad you're applying omonile MO to all you do in life now, you should consider the alternative because that model is outright fraudulent

Verbal agreement with Arsenal is not equal to a sale, a penny didn't exchange hands, in this case, payment has been made and delivery was all that's being discussed

Full payment is enough to grant you ownership of a property, unless you're a fraudulent seller. You could charge the buyer for storage if he doesn't pick up on time or you could insert the clause before selling to inform buyer that he must pick up within a timeframe or get a refund.

I'm not here to judge anyone's character, I'm here to discuss solely on the transaction. If you don't like gazzuzz, that's between you and him but don't let that becloud your judgement in this case 🤝🏾

3 Likes

Re: by valarinz: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2023
dannybrasky:

@BigCowHornn, kindly refer to the screenshot attached to this post.

Seller accepted ₦400k as full payment, whether he was happy or not is now irrelevant. He accepted the money and it was paid in full.

It's either you missed that or you're deliberately pretending to. Either ways, stop mentioning lawyers and jail in this matter, it doesn't make you smarter. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: by dannybrasky(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Gazzuzz full is 400k but the sellers full is 450k. And the deal was left hanging with item unnpicked.

Look I said even if there was a case here it's merely a breach of contract . It's not a criminal matter

The criminal matter here is seller defamation by Gazzuzz. If I was seller I will have Gazzuzz arrested and charged to a CRIMINAL court

If the 2 go to a police station one one will come out and it's not Gazzuzz

@biosilicon I urge you to make legal enquires and bring out 50k to track Gazzuzz down and persecute him
He'll be made to compensate you.

1) Seller provided an account to the buyer after verbal agreement.
2) seller received money into the account he provided the buyer.
3) seller didn't argue,protest or request for extra 50k after receiving 400k from buyer.
4) There were talks between the two parties on when and how to pick up/ deliver the TV after seller received the 400k.

This was how the event played out,yes or no?

1 Like

Re: by BigCowHornn: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2023
valarinz:

You've finally calmed down and typed something devoid of insults, rage and unnecessary name calling, so we can proceed.

I'll try to respond the best way I can to each of your bullet points

1. If there was a verbal agreement and nothing more, money wouldn't have exchanged hands. I put it to you that it was more than a verbal agreement

2. What is termed fraudulent here is the reselling of someone's property without their consent, best he would have done is charge him for storage. Though it seemed the delivery delay was still not the buyers fault

3. The vast profits the buyer makes should not be a problem to you or anyone, that's his business. I don't see how you should have a problem with that, he's not stopping you from selling online and making your own vast profits

4. No, he didn't pay ₦50k short from the evidence we've been presented. The seller (begrudgingly or not) accepted the ₦400k that was offered and deal was sealed. The only other discussion we saw afterwards was about delivery and not a word of payment balance anymore both from seller and buyer

5. I still don't see how that's a problem still, like I said in my earlier comments, it's obvious most of you guys are using your personal hatred of the OP to view this whole thing

6. I can't speak for the state of mind of the seller

7. I don't see how the deal is not closed yet in this scenario, the only thing we saw left there was delivery of the item

8. Can't respond on the obvious

9. I think you should find a way to deal with your personal insecurities with gazzuzz

It's so sad you're applying omonile MO to all you do in life now, you should consider the alternative because that model is outright fraudulent

Verbal agreement with Arsenal is not equal to a sale, a penny didn't exchange hands, in this case, payment has been made and delivery was all that's being discussed

Full payment is enough to grant you ownership of a property, unless you're a fraudulent seller. You could charge the buyer for storage if he doesn't pick up on time or you could insert the clause before selling to inform buyer that he must pick up within a timeframe or get a refund.

I'm not here to judge anyone's character, I'm here to discuss solely on the transaction. If you don't like gazzuzz, that's between you and him but don't let that becloud your judgement in this case 🤝🏾

I don't know Gazzuzz or the other guy nor have I done business on this forum ever

I was reading through crime when I saw his thread claiming to have been scammed. I read through and released the claim to be false

I repeat breach of agreement which has happened here is a matter for civil society

But false accusation is criminal... a jail able offense
Re: by BigCowHornn: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2023
dannybrasky:

1) Seller provided an account to the buyer after verbal agreement.
2) seller received money into the account he provided the buyer.
3) seller didn't argue,protest or request for extra 50k after receiving 400k from buyer.
4) There were talks between the two parties on when and how to pick up/ deliver the TV after seller received the 400k.

This was how the event played out,yes or no?

It's a civil matter not a criminal or jail able matter

However defamation is a crime. Gazzuzz can and should be prosecuted
Re: by valarinz: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I don't know Gazzuzz or the other guy nor have I done business on this forum ever

I was reading through crime when I saw his thread claiming to have been scammed. I read through and released the claim to be false

I repeat breach of agreement which has happened here is a matter for civil society

But false accusation is criminal... a jail able offense

The place I bolded is the root of your case, so I included a link and a screenshot with a highlight to address that.

That's in case you keep pretending not to see it

https://www.nairaland.com/7484612/brand-new-65-inch-samsung#119362691

Now, kindly remind me which accusation is false again? That he sold someone's property without their consent?

Re: by BigCowHornn: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2023
valarinz:

The place I bolded is the root of your case, so I included a link and a screenshot with a highlight to address that.

That's in case you keep pretending not to see it

https://www.nairaland.com/7484612/brand-new-65-inch-samsung#119362691

Now, kindly remind me which accusation is false again? That he sold someone's property without their consent?

I read that post

What makes it his Property? 400k? He was refunded in full and item hadn't moved.

If he has a receipt to show full trnsfer of ownership let him post it.

Gazzuzz has no case. What he has is a breach of contract and no court of law will jail biosilicon for that expecially given the item.. his property ... was still with him

Player go online and show me where a breach of contract is called a crime and I'll shut up

But what Gazzuzz has done... defamation... is a crime. Evidence abound

Beach of agreement, promise or contract... stop trying to crucify a mere man over an issue an entire contribute cannot hold its leaders to account for

No one calls them a crumble for breach of promise. It's not a crime

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper / 65 Motorcycles Stolen In Sokoto Market Fire By Thieves Disguised As Rescuers / Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.