Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (19335 Views)

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by tegax(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2011
I believe the prophet of God. I spoke to him personally and really felt d Holy Spirit in me. Fellow nairalanders, please let's all try to acknowledge the truthfulness of d gospel. God is real and there are still some true churches on earth, but our encounter with d worldly churches have blindfolded most of us and our orientation about things generally. I admonish everyone to continue relentlessly in dis heavenly race and i testify dat eternal shall be our joy and reward. Continue the great work, dear prophet of God and i pray that our Heavenly Father shall continue to guide and direct us. Amen.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PA1982(f): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2011
This is a cruel scam perpetrated with cold reading, hot reading and preying on the vulnerable.

Here's an example of how this is done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haP7Ys9ocTk
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
PA1982 (f)
« #15 on: September 05, 2011, 08:33 AM »

I hope you're not posting up copyrighted material, Godprophet!

PA1982 (f)
« #33 on: Today at 10:28:26 AM »

This is a cruel scam perpetrated with cold reading, hot reading and preying on the vulnerable.

Here's an example of how this is done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haP7Ys9ocTk

Godprophet
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:13 PM »

Dear Beloved

I come to you in the Name Of Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

I am going to prophesy on this Thread to people I have never met before but for everyone here that wants to receive his/her INSTANT PROPHECY On this PROPHETIC THREAD should please have an Open Mind. It is an ONLINE FREE PROPHECY and should not be abuse. You should please Respect each other. 1Thessalonians 5:20:- "DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECIES"

The Lord in His infinite Mercy told me Last Night that some of you on this PROPHETIC THREAD shall CALL me False Prophet, Anti Christ, insult Me, Hate Me for no Reason, Reject my Word but I shouldn’t Worry because His Begotten Son JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH was also called a False Prophet Years Ago and the Holy Bible confirmed this in Luke 4:24:- THEN HE SAID, "ASSUREDLY, I SAY TO YOU, NO PROPHET IS ACCEPTED IN HIS OWN COUNTRY.

Dear Beloved

I come to you in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

The person on the above Youtube Video wasn't me (GODPROPHET) neither was the video shot in Nigeria. So, why Calling THE PROPHECY OF GOD a Scam after You read my first Prophecy on this PROPHETIC THREAD. The PROPHECY OF GOD is FREE, why complaining?

Please, IF YOU KNOW I HAVE ASK YOU TO PAY MONEY BEFORE PROPHESYING TO YOU ON PHONE, KINDLY OBJECT MY STATEMENT? Why do you allow the Devil and it Agents to use You? Alot of people are in bondage today because they have spoken ill against the Servant of God. Be Careful!

You are a skeptic dabbling with forces that you know nothing about is very risky. You need a Spiritual Teacher on Spiritual issues because most Mad People You see on the streets are dabblers of Parapsychology, Metaphysics, Spiritism, Occultism, witchcrafts, Magick etc OR they were Cursed. Is like you jumping off from a flying Air Plane in the sky without a para shoot and you don't have feathers like the birds to fly. What do you think will happen? You will definitely crash to pieces on the ground. You need to be very careful and stop playing with your brain wave.

Politely ask me questions on this forum and i shall gladly answer them by the Grace of God, rather than accusing me wrongly. I shall also explain the mysteries of PROPHECIES to you on this forum when You politely ask and the Bible confirm this in Luke 11:9:-
And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

John 4:6-30:-

6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.

7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)

9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.

10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?

28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,

29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.

2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness

From your oxford OR Webster dictionary, kindly define Fortune Teller, Medium, Astrologer?

From that same oxford OR Webster dictionary, kindly define cold reader/hot reader?

And from that same dictionary define PROPHET?

For everything that have ORIGINAL have FAKE and for everything that have FAKE have ORIGINAL. If there is no ORIGINAL, how will you know FAKE?

2 Kings 6:8-23

8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place [shall be] my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us [is] for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that [is] in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

13 And he said, Go and spy where he [is], that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, [he is] in Dothan.

14 Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.

15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?

16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that [be] with us [are] more than they that [be] with them.

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain [was] full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

18 And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.

19 And Elisha said unto them, This [is] not the way, neither [is] this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria.

20 And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said, LORD, open the eyes of these [men], that they may see. And the LORD opened their eyes, and they saw; and, behold, [they were] in the midst of Samaria.

21 And the king of Israel said unto Elisha, when he saw them, My father, shall I smite [them]? shall I smite [them]?

22 And he answered, Thou shalt not smite [them]: wouldest thou smite those whom thou hast taken captive with thy sword and with thy bow? set bread and water before them, that they may eat and drink, and go to their master.

23 And he prepared great provision for them: and when they had eaten and drunk, he sent them away, and they went to their master. So the bands of Syria came no more into the land of Israel.

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by cicero(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2011
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax [NKJV: grow] worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Titus 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die

Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 4:59am On Sep 08, 2011
You should not call a man false prophet because you don't agree with him. There seem to be so much unbelief around that anyone who minister in the supernatural is seen as fake. Does that mean the supernatural is done with in the body of christ? Christianity without the supernatural is nothing but a dead religion. Jesus christ is the same yesterday , today and forever.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2011
Godprophet:

For everything that have ORIGINAL have FAKE and for everything that have FAKE have ORIGINAL. If there is no ORIGINAL, how will you know FAKE?

Youre right. We don't generalise condemnation just because of some bad eggs. Pls continue to do what you're called to do
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 5:10am On Sep 08, 2011
@Godprophet
Your video link is not playing. Can you double check the link?

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haP7Ys9ocTk[/flash]
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2011
Good morning Godsprophet.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by noetic16(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2011
@ op you are certainly a false prophet. For GOD Does not send a message of fear but that of repentance. The details of ur prophecy suggests the use of occultic means to see the future. And that paragraph you asked sinners to confess CANNOT give salvation to anyone, do read the bible. Hence i m convinced that u are a baal prophet pocessed by a lying spirit.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by princepee: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
hello guys, i think this man of God is real, if in doubt give him a call and share ure encounter, i called him and he told me certin things that re real.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PA1982(f): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haP7Ys9ocTk&feature=player_embedded

I have no problem here! undecided
Countries differ with youtube usage.

Joagbaje -Try cutting and pasting and using your browser?

What is clear is that the OP is an accomplished cold reader!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
@
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by NnaNna4(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
well i want to be clear on the basis for which a man is adjudged a false prophet.

he didnt prophesy right or that the prophecy is evil inclined or that the prophecy is evil-sourced?

please understand that a man is not guilty until proven so.

well guys lets cut to the chase

i gave him a call. and guess what, he didnt just give me three accurate things i needed, he exceeded that and ask if i have questions

i will get back to him with my packaged questions.

well i think it is too early for any1 to make judgements. some quick to judge persons are known to cast asperssion espacially in a free forum like this where appreciations are xpected
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PA1982(f): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2011
konfessor:

@all: i implore you all who belive that Godprophet is real not to join issues with people who dont believe, afterall it takes only the grace of God to believe in the first place
if you choose not to believe fine, but dont clogg this thread with unneccesary argument, afterall the op did not create it for the purpose of your argument.

You're absolutely right.
The OP posted to find followers.
Of course he is real.
And I hope to see how all this spins out with time.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Mpetempe(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
Prophet Godprophet!

Please My Soul Needs Salvation, After Rededicating My Life To Christ; I Sin And Sin Again Unkownly.

Please Prophecy To Me What God Wants Me  To Do In Life.(Your Friend Is Confused).

I Need Prophecies!
   Thanks And Remain Blessed.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by gerona: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ godprophet - any prophecy for me and my marriage?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by temi2010(f): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
jjjjj
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2011
Dear Beloved

I come to You in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

cicero (m)
« #35 on: September 08, 2011, 12:57 AM »
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax [NKJV: grow] worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Titus 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die

Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Beloved cicero (m)

2 Corinthians 4:4:- But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

Psalm 141:3:- Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.

God Have Mercy On You

Joagbaje (m)
« #37 on: September 08, 2011, 05:05 AM »
Quote from: Godprophet on September 07, 2011, 11:51 PM

Youre right. We don't generalise condemnation just because of some bad eggs. Pls continue to do what you're called to do

Joagbaje (m)
« #38 on: Today at 05:10:03 AM »

@Godprophet
Your video link is not playing. Can you double check the link?

Beloved Joagbaje

The Water of Life shall never cease to flow in Your Life in Jesus name

God Bless You

konfessor (m)
« #39 on: Today at 10:09:33 AM »

Good morning Godsprophet.

konfessor (m)
« #43 on: September 08, 2011, 06:12 PM »
@all: i implore you all who belive that Godprophet is real not to join issues with people who dont believe, afterall it takes only the grace of God to believe in the first place
if you choose not to believe fine, but dont clogg this thread with unneccesary argument, afterall the op did not create it for the purpose of your argument.

Beloved Konfessor

Thanks once again for confirming the PROPHECY OF GOD. People on this forum might say i am also acting as you (konfessor) OR tegax OR princepee OR Phatbooty OR temi2010 OR Luciferman OR suggary etc but how many people can i act as because more TESTIMONIES are coming. konfessor, please are you GODPROPHET OR have we ment before?

I command all Buried Blessings in Your Life to be exhumed in Jesus Name.

God Bless You

noetic16
« #40 on: Today at 11:56:48 AM »

@ op you are certainly a false prophet. For GOD Does not send a message of fear but that of repentance. The details of your prophecy suggests the use of occultic means to see the future. And that paragraph you asked sinners to confess CANNOT give salvation to anyone, do read the bible. Hence i m convinced that u are a baal prophet pocessed by a lying spirit.

Beloved noetic16

James 1:19

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

Proverbs 17:28

Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

God Have Mercy On You

princepee
« #2 on: September 01, 2011, 02:35 PM »
Grt prophet, prophecy 4 me

princepee
« #41 on: September 08, 2011, 01:05 PM »
hello guys, i think this man of God is real, if in doubt give him a call and share ure encounter, i called him and he told me certin things that re real.

Beloved princepee

Good Testimonies will never cease in Your Mouth in JESUS MIGHTY NAME

God Bless You

Nn-a-Nn-a (m)
« #21 on: September 05, 2011, 09:12 PM »

I have never been impressed or say my attention captured by prophesies but this Godprophet seems to be particular and specific about time wear phon no.address accnt no. bank name first name and surname. well I believe you.

I will believe you more if say three accurate things about me. There are so many so called prophets who have no job but say sweet things about people and end up deceiving them and also collecting material things.

some prophet start by telling you that your family member is the reason for your particular situation and gbam! war begins in the house just because of fake prophets. I have suffered because of that and no falling for any1 yet. do my prayers my self .it works afterall.

till hear from you

Nn-a-Nn-a (m)
« #44 on: September 08, 2011, 09:37 PM »

well i want to be clear on the basis for which a man is adjudged a false prophet.

he didnt prophesy right or that the prophecy is evil inclined or that the prophecy is evil-sourced?

please understand that a man is not guilty until proven so.

well guys lets cut to the chase

i gave him a call. and guess what, he didnt just give me three accurate things i needed, he exceeded that and ask if i have questions

i will get back to him with my packaged questions.

well i think it is too early for any1 to make judgements. some quick to judge persons are known to cast asperssion espacially in a free forum like this where appreciations are xpected

Beloved Nn-a-Nn-a (m)

From now henceforth Your Blessings Shall never decrease in JESUS Name

God Bless You

Mpetempe (m)
« #46 on: September 09, 2011, 07:28 PM »

Prophet Godprophet!

Please My Soul Needs Salvation, After Rededicating My Life To Christ; I Sin And Sin Again Unkownly.

Please Prophecy To Me What God Wants Me To Do In Life.(Your Friend Is Confused).

I Need Prophecies!
Thanks And Remain Blessed.

Beloved Mpetempe

You dont need PROPHECY. Please Call for Counselling

God Bless You

gerona
« #47 on: September 09, 2011, 09:43 PM »
@ godprophet - any prophecy for me and my marriage?

Beloved gerona

It is God that PROPHESY not me. I am Just a mere Mortal. Please Call, God have a word for You

God Bless You

temi2010 (m)
« #17 on: September 05, 2011, 11:28 AM »

Hello Prophet, I believe your prophecy,, I believe God is working through you, I hope to gain from the prophet through his prophecy about my life. May God give you a word about me, Please, I need a prophecy, and also about my fiancee and my profession

temi2010 (m)
« #48 on: September 09, 2011, 09:57 PM »
the godprophet is a real man of God.God uses him mightily, i had a great personal encounter wit him

Beloved temi2010

All Your Enemies Must Turn their Back at You because THE DIVINE FIRE OF PROTECTION AND DIRECTION is on You

God Bless You

Atheist

John 6:32-44

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from Heaven; but my Father giveth you the true Bread from Heaven. For the Bread of God is He which cometh down from Heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

For I came down from Heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which He hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The Jews then murmured at Him, because He said, I am the bread which came down from Heaven. And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from Heaven? Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves. No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

But Chris Angel, Derren Brown etc refused to eat of this bread and they have decided to eat Satan deceits and trickery. Please Google "Derren Brown Scam" "Chris Angel Scam" YES! there are some fake Christian Ministers but all Christian Ministers are not Fake

Derren Brown, Chris Angel, James Randi etc are Professional Magicians by profession and it is their duty to cheat by Trickery and deceits. They cheat to make a living. The Devil is the Master Magician and Master deceiver and the bible confirm this in John 8:44

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Most Magicians will never tell you their secret on how they did it because it is against their ethics and if at all they did, they just lie and mix it with truth because they lie all the Time. Infact, Most men will never tell You their Secret to success and if they did at all, they will tell you truth mixed with lies and that’s why the Bible said in Psalm 146:3:-

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Do not trust influential people, mortals who cannot help you.

Psalm 146:3
New American Standard Bible
Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.

Psalm 118:8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Isaiah 2:22 Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?

Jeremiah 17:5 This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

Micah 7:5:- New Living Translation
Don't trust anyone--not your best friend or even your wife!

Years Ago, Humans refuse to listen to Angels in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah and the Bible confirm this in Genesis 19:1-29:-

1 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground.

2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate.

4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house.

5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him

7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing.

8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door.

11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here,

13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the LORD against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”

14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the LORD is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished.”

16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the LORD was merciful to them.

17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said, “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!”

18 But Lot said to them, “No, my lords,[b] please!

19 Your[c] servant has found favor in your[d] eyes, and you[e] have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die.

20 Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it—it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.”

21 He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of.

22 But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.” (That is why the town was called Zoar.[f])

23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land.

24 Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens.

25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.

26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the LORD. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.

29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

If Humans refuse to listen to Angels in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, Why would THEY listen now?

Matthew 12:34 ASV
Ye offspring of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Matthew 12:34 CJB
You snakes! How can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what overflows from the heart. AND EVEN, IF GOD SHOULD COME PHYSICALY IN HUMAN FORM TO PROPHESY, YOU WILL NOT LISTEN TOO

So, if humans refuse to listen to Noah, Why would they listen to me now? Humans have always wanted to learn from the hard way and the Bible confirm this in

Genesis 7:1-24:-

1 The LORD then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate,

3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth.

4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

5 And Noah did all that the LORD commanded him.

6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth.

7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood.

8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground,

9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah.

10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.

12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.

13 On that very day Noah and his sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth, together with his wife and the wives of his three sons, entered the ark.

14 They had with them every wild animal according to its kind, all livestock according to their kinds, every creature that moves along the ground according to its kind and every bird according to its kind, everything with wings.

15 Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark. 16 The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Then the LORD shut him in.

17 For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth.

18 The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water.

19 They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered.

20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits.

21 Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind.

22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died.

23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

24 The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days.

Years Ago, If humans can prefer thief to JESUS, then whom am I? The Bible confirm this in Matthew 27:11-26

11 Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor and the governor asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?” “You have said so,” Jesus replied.

12 When he was accused by the chief priests and the elders, he gave no answer.

13 Then Pilate asked him, “Don’t you hear the testimony they are bringing against you?”

14 But Jesus made no reply, not even to a single charge—to the great amazement of the governor.

15 Now it was the governor’s custom at the festival to release a prisoner chosen by the crowd.

16 At that time they had a well-known prisoner whose name was Jesus[a] Barabbas.

17 So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?”

18 For he knew it was out of self-interest that they had handed Jesus over to him.

19 While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat, his wife sent him this message: “Don’t have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him.”

20 But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed.

21 “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor.
“Barabbas,” they answered.

22 “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify him!”

23 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

26 Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

I would gladly give money back to any person that I have charged on this forum and outside this forum but fortunately i have not charge any person and I was only sharing my GIFT OF PROPHECY free of charge. So, if anyone here wanted to call me names, it should be "THE GOOD PROPHET OF GOD" because DIVINE PROPHECIES ARE PRICELESS and not calling me false prophet despite you have read my first PROPHETIC POST

"Godprophet« on: September 01, 2011, 12:13 PM » The Lord in His infinite Mercy told me Last Night that some of you on this PROPHETIC THREAD shall CALL me False Prophet, Anti Christ, insult Me, Hate Me for no Reason, Reject my Word but I shouldn’t Worry because His Begotten Son JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH was also called a False Prophet Years Ago and the Holy Bible confirmed this in Luke 4:24:- THEN HE SAID, "ASSUREDLY, I SAY TO YOU, NO PROPHET IS ACCEPTED IN HIS OWN COUNTRY."

Matthew 13:15-16:- For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them

16 But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2011
j
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2011
p
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by dorox(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2011
@op, was the halo in the picture on your webpage photoshopped or does your head actually glow in the dark?
Cheap tricks like this tells me that you are a charlatan and a fraud.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PhatBooty(f): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
@op whatever?
@PA1982 doc said nothing is wrong with me.i need rest.the b lood is still driping lol
@Nn-a-Nn-a you are a he goat.naija men show us some respect plz
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by uulove(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
I spoke to Godsprophet and every prophecy he gave me concerning my past and present jives.He is truly a prophet of God.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by dorox(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
uulove:

I spoke to Godsprophet and every prophecy he gave me concerning my past and present jives.He is truly a prophet of God.
It is my opinion that you are either very gullible or a scam artist yourself.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Please GodProphet what prophecy do you see for me?

I am a God-believing but rebellious child
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by HISchild: 1:34am On Sep 14, 2011
quote - "I am a God-believing but rebellious child."

@lagerwhenindoubt, all, including self,

Here is the real and only prophecy

"And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments." - 1 John 2:3

"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." - 1 John 2:4

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be.
”- Rom 8:6-7

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." - Rom 8:13

For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.”  - Rom 6:23

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:19-23
===
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17

The Lord [is] gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, And of great mercy.” - Pss 145:8
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by gerona: 2:03am On Sep 14, 2011
god's prophet may god bless your ministry. i receive the good prophecies with faith and wait for its manifestations.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by member57: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by NnaNna4(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2011
Phat Booty:

@op whatever?
@PA1982 doc said nothing is wrong with me.i need rest.the b lood is still driping lol
@Nn-a-Nn-a you are a he goat.naija men show us some respect plz

@phat booty

i will take it as your way of saying thanks

i already told you, you will be alright. just change your lifestyle so you dont end up in hell.

that dream of yours is a warning and that kind of encounter only comes from the THE ROCK OF AGES[i][/i][s][/s]

i care for you but God loves you more. Some went and never came back so you never can tell why some slept and never wake up.

do not neglect that chasetisement [s][/s]
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Omolulu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
I spoke to him and I am totally convinced he is a man of God, He told me in exact terms the situation of my life and what to do to improve it, Please believe this man in the name of Jesus and receive him with warmth and goodwill. May God himself strengthen you his prophet and make u an instrument to many unbelievers on nairaland.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2011
Dear Beloved

I come to you in the name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Alot of people have been calling to ask me to please, enlighten them on "THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GENUINE PROPHET OF GOD AND FALSE PROPHET" and I must confess I am indeed honoured to answer these questions and I will be answering these questions On this post not as a mere Christian but as a Prophet of God. Let’s take a look at the following scriptures and explanations.

God Bless You

Matthew 7:15-20:-

"Beware of false Prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

"You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?

"Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

"A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into fire

"Therefore by their fruits you will know them

The above Bible verse tells us to "Beware of false Prophets" but most Christians get it all wrong when they think that the bible said we should "Beware of Genuine Prophets". Do you know that Prophecy can make you make the right decision in life? Infact, most people are suffering as a result of the wrong choice they made in life be it in terms of Job, Accademics, Life Partner, Children, Religion etc and that's why you need a Genuine prophet of God to tell you what God wants, intend are for you and your family and the bible confirm this in Matthew 10:41a:- "He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophets reward" So, it is now left for you to decide weather to reject a Genuine prophet of God because of false prophets

2 Peter 2:1

"But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction."

The above bible verse clearly state that "But there were also false prophets among the people" Does the word "also" ring bell to you? Most of you read the bible as if you are reading a novel but the bible is more than a mere book. The bible is very deep in meaning and needs an open mind to truly understand each lines but the question is are you close minded OR open minded? If you are close minded, then don’t bother reading this article further because it would be a waste of your time. This article is meant for those of you that believe in God and if you believe in God then you must believe in the supernatural because God is supernatural and more than supernatural itself and for you to understand the supernatural and for you to enter into the kingdom of HEAVEN? You must act like a child because the bible also confirm this in Matthew 19:14:-

But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children."

Matthew 18:3:- And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven

Matthew 7:22-23

"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!"

1 John 4:1

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

Both bible verses clearly use the word "Many" not all in the verses which clearly differentiate the Genuine Prophet from false Prophet. Brethren, because you have not discover your God given gift that is not a yardstick to start hating those that have but have you genuinely ask God for this gift? For the bible told us in Matthew 7:7-12:-

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth: and he that seeketh findeth: and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Revelation 22:18-19

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book." The Bible clearly used the word "this book" which means that the prophecy in the book of Revelation should not be added OR subtracted and this does not mean that all todays genuine prophet are false

Galatians 1:8

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed." and what was this gospel that the apostle was talking about? It is the gospel of Christ that i have been preaching on this Prophetic thread

Revelation 20:10

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." But it is a shocking fact to discover in the church today that out of every 100 persons who call themselves Prophet of God, maybe only one out as a whole are actually genuine prophet that is called by God and is genuinely gifted with the gift of Prophecy. So, when you find a Genuine Prophet like GODPROPHET, please hold fast to him and don't let him go because you might not have this same opportunity again

As a Genuine Prophet of God myself, I find it disturbing that there are People out there pretending to be something they are not but why do they pretend and what do they get out of it? Well, the plain fact is that greed is one of the major reasons for their pretence. To these fraudsters, the needs of others mean little, they care little about the spiritual and emotional damage that their scam have caused believers

For me, this is enough to make me want to stay clear from Prophet in general but there is hope though for who would like to find out a Genuine Prophet. For Genuine Prophecies, please log on to www.godcardinals.org and believe me, it takes a high level of spirituality to prophesy on phone. How many todays prophet can prophesy on phone? So, let us distinguish the weeds from the crops:-

* A Genuine Prophet of God is humble

* A Genuine Prophet of God does not give false hope

* A Genuine Prophet of God do not ask questions, they give answers

* A Genuine Prophet of God do not charge you for prophecy

* A Genuine prophet of God can reveal your past, present and future regardless of Time, Space and Distance

* A Genuine prophet of God reveals the good news and the bad news; they do not leave any stone unturned regardless of your reaction

* Many false prophets ask for your date of Birth OR your star sign and check newspapers for that day astrology which God forbids us as Christians not to involve ourselves with astrology. Then, they just tell you your astrological chart differently and make it sound as if God spoke to them

Imagine a Spiritually Blind and con Prophet that can't see spiritually, how can God use such a person to solve your problem? Can someone give you want he don't have?

Please, share your Prophetic Testimonies You had with a Genuine Prophet of God and also share Your Bad experiences with false prophets on this thread. As you do so God in his infinite mercy shall bless you more abundantly

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by alexleo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2011
Its true that there are many false prophets in the world today but that does not mean that there are no true ones. I ve interacted with Godprophet and have not seen any reason to doubt him so far. If I see any reason to doubt him I will still say it. In any case lets also be careful not to worship the prophet rather than God who gives the prophecy. And of course Godprophet is not even soliciting for people to worship him from what i have seen in him so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / I Am A Rare Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.