Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (19336 Views)

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by sholasong(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2011
I called the Proph and i was ammazed at his precision on the things he told me. he also told me that he saw travelling in front of me, right now i am replying this from Damaturu, Yobe state. God Bless your ministry. please pray for me to excell in live. Sola.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by smithoo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2011
I called him around 9pm yesterday without success. I also sent a mail using my hotmail without response. You cant really tell the right time to call him. All is well.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PhatBooty(f): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2011
@Nn-a-Nn-a,really?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by NnaNna4(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2011
yes dear
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by jasp12(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2011
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by smithoo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
I spoke to the prophet and all he said about me is 100%. I give God the glory. Whao.
Thank God i can now work on my weakness through prayer in God with faith and all will be well.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2011
Dear Beloved

I come to you in the name of our Lord and Saviour JESUS Christ of Nazareth

You dont have to concentrate on this PROPHETIC THREAD anymore, you dont have to necessarily think about GODPROPHET errors. All you have to do right now is to accept JESUS into your life as your Lord and Saviour because tommorow might be too late because there is no repentance in the Grave. For more on salvation, please log on to www.godcardinals.org

I dont pretend to consider myself a GREAT PROPHET but i was ordained by God Almighty just like the Prophets of God in the Holy Bible and i stand by the authority of God to counsel you whether you believe it or not you were not the one that created yourself and some day you shall give account of your life to your maker. If you have read my previous posts carefully by now you must have been blessed by God and a new area of your Life must have been developed. The things of God are deep but simple and you really have to learn these things of God like little children just like how a child learns letters of the alphabet, then create a word, then create a sentence and if the child continues this way? s/he shall reach for the stars. Everything is possible for those that believe like little children in JESUS the author and finisher of our faith

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by hallmark77: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
God is great.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by marami: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
Godcardinal, thank God for the good work. I would have loved to call you but do not have much credit on my phone. could you please give me a message about myself and family. Please i dey beg you.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by hallmark77: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
Why is he not responding?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2011
Dear Beloved

I come to you in the name of our Lord and Saviour JESUS Christ of Nazareth

JESUS is calling you right now "Matthew 11:28:- COME UNTO ME, ALL YE THAT LABOUR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST"

Beloved sholasong

Excellence shall never cease in your life in JESUS name

Beloved jasp12

God bless you abundantly for those kind words. Men and women, even your enemies shall speak Good of you

Beloved smithoo

JESUS is your answer to all your weakness

Beloved Marami

GODPROPHET is flattered by your post but the truth is GODPROPHET is just a mere mortal. Only JESUS can help you. JESUS cares for you

Beloved hallmark77

JESUS is calling you. Share these bad experiences of yours? Patience is a virtue of GOD

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by idrisonly(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
i had some  issues realy boderin me,and i cald him 2 get an advice 4 a way out.b4 i  cud say anytin,he told me d very tins boderin.also, he didnt demand 4 money,tithe or even prophet offering. vic,lagos.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Okenny20(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hello Prophet, I believe your prophecy,, I believe God is working through you, please i want to know if God has revealed anything to you about me. May God continue to increase his grace upon you. Be blessed.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by idrisonly(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2011
Prophet,thanks 4 deliverin d message of d lord 2 me,yestaday.it came at d ryt tyme.HE is indeed working on d burden.vic, 32701085
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2011
Beloved Nigeria and Nigerians

I come to You in the name of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

Do you want GREATNESS? You know it takes more than just hardwork to BE GREAT in life. All you ever need to BE GREAT in life is the GRACE OF GOD and i prophesy that GRACE upon you right now in JESUS name

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FROM GODCARDINALS MINISTRY

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by God2man(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2011
Wonderful! I am amaze. Glory be to the name of The Lord. All Glory be To the King of Kings, and The Lord of Lords. Mighty Jesus.Jesus, I thank you. Jesus,I thank you. I thank you,Jesus. For revealing yourself to your people through your annointed servant GODPROPHET. I am happy. The Lord is Good, all the time. Sir, i do not know you, i am not asking for anything. Infact,you are an answer to the burden in my heart. My prayer is that you will not fall, you will not fail. The Lord in his mercy,will preserve you for his heavenly kingdom,because that is the ultimate. Please sir, there are so many fake prophet deceiving people,that is why it is difficult to believe the genuine prophet. The Lord will have mercy on us. I would like to say that,people posting to this thread should keep quiet,when it comes to the issue of genuine minister of God. You were not there when they receive the Grace,so,do not insult,respect the genuine minister of God. God bless you. God2man. in his mercy,will preserve you for his heavenly kingdom,because that is the ultimate. Please sir, there are so many fake prophet deceiving people,that is why it is difficult to believe the genuine prophet. The Lord will have mercy on us. I would like to say that,people posting to this thread should keep quiet,when it comes to the issue of genuine minister of God. You were not there when they receive the Grace,so,do not insult,respect the genuine minister of God. God bless you. God2man.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by idrisonly(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2011
D prophet is a nice man o.he snt sms at 2 diferent days 2 encourage me and also warn me of an incomin issues.he didnt demand 4 even a kobo or recharge card.GOd bles u sa.vic
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2011
the prophet is indeed a genuine one, plus he also counsels and gives moral support. such a kind man, but those are little compared to what God is using him to do in ppl's life. all glory be to Jesus Christ our lord and savior. amen.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by beloveddan: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]In the days of prophet moses, his kins were bitten by snakes. He told them to go look at the brazen serpent and live, but they slighted him and died. It started from Adam; people will always disbelief prophets. Even the lord Jesus had similar experience of people doubting his person. For sure, there are the fake, but then the ture are. God's prophets still tread our planet. I called the prophet on phone and not only did he call me by my name, he told me things that truely happened in my life. To God be the praise.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by zataxs: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2011
Posted by: beloved dan
Insert Quote
In the days of prophet moses, his kins were bitten by snakes. He told them to go look at the brazen serpent and live, but they slighted him and died.

<< these are the immoral stories children are taught in Sunday school and when they grow up to be dim witted rapists we get surprised, >

It started from Adam; people will always disbelief prophets. Even the lord Jesus had similar experience of people doubting his person.
<<God doubts God, this is not just illogical, it is also stupid>>

For sure, there are the fake, but then the ture are. God's prophets still tread our planet. I called the prophet on phone and not only did he call me by my name, he told me things that truely happened in my life. To God be the praise.

<< This is really, are terrible conclusion. Put the contacts of that prophet here, I would like to challenge him or her, If this is how you reason, it is no wonder a "prophet" was able to fool you so easily and it comes to no ones surprise that you left the phone beaming from ear to ear>>
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 4:34am On Oct 07, 2011
If people testify their experience why are you angry? You can not take away the experience of a man from him. The supernatural power of God is so real. Those who mock God live in darkness  and feel that those who have light are deceived . The gifts of God spirit are real. The supernatural realm is real, the power of God is real. If you don't believe today , you will believe one day when you need a miracle grin
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by marami: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
Na wa o. I spoke with the prophet yesterday evening and he gave me true msg concerning myself, family and friends. Please do not doubt his message. If in doubt you can test and see to know if he is a true prophet or not. No harm in trying.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by zataxs: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
@marami why is this God's prophet wasting time giving you gossip about your relations when we have serious things that need to be foretold on earth. And why did he ask you for money?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
This is very sad. Normally, I don't care much for threads like these but the fact that a lot of people have already fallen hook,line and sinker is disheartening. No wonder numerous churches and prayer houses keep springing up each day. No wonder a so called man of god can afford to buy FOUR private jets. The minds of most Africans needs serious rehabilation. Utterly pathetic! ! !
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
The sort of incoming responses to the "prophet" confirms what I've said all along which is : "there are no true christians". The so called "christianity" practised in this part of the world is no different from the worship of traditional idols. It's all about what they think they can gain from it.

Last time I checked, christianity means being "christ-like". It's not about "visions,prophesies,special prayers,divination,fortune telling" and all sorts of hogwash they brand as "christianity". The shallow mindedness people have grossly displayed on this thread is alarming,worrisome and sickening. No wonder more and more pastors are turning into billionaires over night. Some posters are giving the poster kudos for not collecting "payment" from them. Isn't it obvious? He's prepping them for the grand finale. When he's through with them,some would have handed all control of their cash and assets at his mercy. For once, the bible is right when it calls it's followers SHEEP! ! !

Kai!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
I just couldn't resist reading through those so called "prophesies and predictions". Are people so mentally dense to believe all that concocted bull$hit? He talked about more bombings and slayings of political big wigs in Nigeria. These are REGULAR occurences in this country that won't disappear over night. Boko Haram and MEND are still active and bent on formenting trouble so how is this a prophesy? They have both threatened to bomb Lagos and other cities so how is this a prophesy? At the rate this country is drifting into total chaos and anarchy,it's only a matter of time before it happens. No one took MEND serious when they threatened to bomb abuja but they made good their threat. If Lagos gets bombed tomorrow, the mindless sheep on this forum will say "godsprophet" predicted it. Chei! See pipo! There is serious political tension in the country now which is more serious than the past govt so it's not gonna be a surprise when heads start rolling. Don't you people think at all? Whenever matters of religion or superstition comes up, people place their brain in the dustbin. Religion indeed is a disease of the mind.

He went on to give bogus info with names,account numbers and mugus have already fallen. It's shameful and pathetic! With the kind of retrogressive mentality Nigerians have,it's no surprise the country keeps slipping backward inspite of all the megatons of prayers and oceans of prophesy.

@Poster, Tell me. . . Will all the thieving looters be brought to justice? If so, when? Will the looted funds be used to better the lot of Nigerians or siphoned into private accounts? Will Nigerians ever grow up and start using their brains in religious matters? Will this current generation ever see 30 days of uninterrupted power supply? Will they ever be free from the death traps called roads? Will they ever have social security?

If you wanna give "prophesies", start with these rather than appealing to the GREED and FEAR that pervades the minds of most Nigerians.

Sick! ! !
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by philip0906(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
harakiri:

I just couldn't resist reading through those so called "prophesies and predictions". Are people so mentally dense to believe all that concocted bull$hit? He talked about more bombings and slayings of political big wigs in Nigeria. These are REGULAR occurences in this country that won't disappear over night. Boko Haram and MEND are still active and bent on formenting trouble so how is this a prophesy? They have both threatened to bomb Lagos and other cities so how is this a prophesy? At the rate this country is drifting into total chaos and anarchy,it's only a matter of time before it happens. No one took MEND serious when they threatened to bomb abuja but they made good their threat. If Lagos gets bombed tomorrow, the mindless sheep on this forum will say "godsprophet" predicted it. Chei! See pipo! There is serious political tension in the country now which is more serious than the past govt so it's not gonna be a surprise when heads start rolling. Don't you people think at all? Whenever matters of religion or superstition comes up, people place their brain in the dustbin. Religion indeed is a disease of the mind.

He went on to give bogus info with names,account numbers and mugus have already fallen. It's shameful and pathetic! With the kind of retrogressive mentality Nigerians have,it's no surprise the country keeps slipping backward inspite of all the megatons of prayers and oceans of prophesy.

@Poster, Tell me. . . Will all the thieving looters be brought to justice? If so, when? Will the looted funds be used to better the lot of Nigerians or siphoned into private accounts? Will Nigerians ever grow up and start using their brains in religious matters? Will this current generation ever see 30 days of uninterrupted power supply? Will they ever be free from the death traps called roads? Will they ever have social security?

If you wanna give "prophesies", start with these rather than appealing to the GREED and FEAR that pervades the minds of most Nigerians.
Sick! ! !
harakiri:

This is very sad. Normally, I don't care much for threads like these but the fact that a lot of people have already fallen hook,line and sinker is disheartening. No wonder numerous churches and prayer houses keep springing up each day. No wonder a so called man of god can afford to buy FOUR private jets. The minds of most Africans needs serious rehabilation. Utterly pathetic! ! !
In ur mind u r knowledgeable and highly intelligent more than the other primitive black headed homo sapiens right?. . .are u not a nigerian/african?don't u think u also might need rehabilitation?
@op
which kind prophet u be sef?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2011
I had to get off posting via my phone and on a computer to really study this thread and i noticed a particular trend. . . SEVERAL OF THE "PEOPLE" PRAISING THE POSTER AS BEING AUTHENTIC are not old time posters (one has 1 post and it's on this thread). What does that tell you? The poster is not only a fraud but also a bi-polar (tri-polar or quinti-polar) individual. He is putting fraudulent prophesies here and praising himself.

Don't take my word for it. Study the date and times of the "people" praising this "prophet".

The over-photo-shopped photo in his website doesn't help his cause either.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
philip0906:

In your mind u r knowledgeable and highly intelligent more than the other primitive black headed homo sapiens right?. . .are u not a nigerian/african?don't u think u also might need rehabilitation?
@op
which kind prophet u be sef?

So of all the things i mentioned, the only thing you were focused on was something to discredit my comments. The parts you bolded alone is a confirmation of what i said. Rehabilitation is urgently needed.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by philip0906(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
harakiri:

So of all the things i mentioned, the only thing you were focused on was something to discredit my comments. The parts you bolded alone is a confirmation of what i said. Rehabilitation is urgently needed.
nope i wasn't trying to discredit ur comment except u saw it that way. . .ur comment was harmless and quite on point,without much attack on 'christianity' 'God' 'Religion' as I would have expected. . .
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
philip0906:

nope i wasn't trying to discredit your comment except u saw it that way. . .your comment was harmless and quite on point,without much attack on 'christianity' 'God' 'Religion' as I would have expected. . .

Pardon my harshness or bluntness rather. The truth has to be said. A lot of people are gonna read through this thread and i can assure you that a battalion of silent readers would have already started emailing and calling this poster based on all the "prophesies" and "evidence" provided here. A lot of people will be misled and defrauded. I will not fold my hands and let that slide. Call a spade what it is. No sugar coating.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by dorox(m): 5:17am On Oct 08, 2011
@op, i would like to know what drives you, why you do what you do, because it is my belief that any man with an iota of conscience would find it to exploit poor and desperate like you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / I Am A Rare Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.