Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (19334 Views)

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Chubhie: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by KrazyHen: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2011
Goodmorning GodProphet!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by member57: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2011
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

There was a certain KIND PROFESSOR who lived happily with his Family in a 1 Room Apartment commonly known as FACE ME AND FACE YOU in Nigeria. This KIND PROFESSOR was a Dedicated Christian and he normally conducts DAILY MORNING DEVOTION before going to WORK, he usually give CASH to the Neighbours Children.

There was a certain Morning, the KIND PROFESSOR was about leaving for work as usual and suddenly there was LOUD CRY of a Child. He looked closer; it was one of the Children he NORMALLY GIVES CASH to before leaving for work. He drew closer to the Child and Pamper the BEAUTIFUL CHILD TO STOP CRYING. He ask the Child what was the matter but the Child have not gotten to TALKING AGE. So, he called the mum of the Child to look after her Child and as he was about leaving the CHILD STARTED CRYING AGAIN. The KIND PROFESSOR was worried and troubled. So, he came back to ask the Child what was the matter the second Time but Child couldn’t talk but was able to illustrate that he wants to accompany the Professor to work with no cloths on but the kind Professor rejected the kind offer. So, he took the Child inside the Child Mothers house, Pamper him and lied he was going out to urinate but left immediately for work and when the Child discovered the deceit, THE BEAUTIFUL CHILD STARTED TO CRY AGAIN THE THIRD TIME and this Time, the Child rolled on the Floor, screamed. So, the Child mum was so angry that she started to beat her Child because she thought her Child constituted nuisance.

That same evening, the Food prepared for the KIND PROFESSOR, the eldest son eats it because the Father didn’t come home. The next day, the eldest son also eat his Fathers Food because his Father didn’t come home. So, on the third day, the professor wife and the eldest son went in search of their Beloved Husband and Father. They went to the Kind Professor best Friend’s House but he wasn’t there, they also went to his office but the Kind Professor wasn’t there too.

On the fourth day, the tension grew stronger. What could have happened to Daddy? The Children thought. What could have happened to my Darling Husband? The wife thought but luckily they heard a rumour of a Man who was KNOCK DOWN by a Drunk Driver some Days ago but luckily he survive the Terrible Accident and he is currently in the EMMERGENCY WARD of the nearest HOSPITAL close to the Accident Scene. So, they quickly rush to the Hospital to confirm the rumour and it happens the rumour was true. They were directed to the EMMERGENCY SECTION of the HOSPITAL but their Careen, Loving and Brilliant Father wasn’t there. The Nurse on Duty told them that their Beloved Father, Husband is ok and he has been sent Home. They were so HAPPY that they had to call friends, other family members that their Father and Husband was OK but when they got Home that Day, their father was no were to be found. So, they became angry, furious and went back to the Hospital for explanation but on getting to the Hospital, they met another Nurse on Duty whom calm them and Directed them to the MORTUARY SECTION of the HOSPITAL to confirm if there Beloved Father, Husband was lying there or not. At this point in time their Joy were suspended instantly and Great Fear crawled into their Body as they started to murmur, this cant be true.

On getting to the Mortuary, the mortuary attendant didn’t allow them because they were much and they might not be able to WITHSTAND THE SHOCK. So, the eldest son of the Kind Professor was given a pass to go and Examine the allege ACCIDENT VICTIM. At this point in time, all the FAMILY MEMBERS OUTSIDE STARTED TO PRAY so that the Accident Victim in the Mortuary shouldn’t be their Beloved Father, Husband, Brother, Uncle. Only for them outside to hear a LOUD SHOUT inside the Mortuary, a Shout of Agony, a Shout of Pain, a Shout of I am now Fatherless, a Shout of who will Pay my School Fees from now henceforth, a Shout of God why did you allow this to happen. Immediately the wife of the Kind Professor fainted, knowing the Meaning of that Shout.

There was a LOUD CRY of Family Members outside the Mortuary. The Cry that the LITTLE BEAUTIFUL CHILD Cried 4 days ago in the Kind Professors Compound was the same LOUD CRY that the Family were crying at the mortuary. Their Beloved Father, Husband, Brother, Uncle was lying Lifeless and N A K E D in the Mortuary just like what the little Child illustrated to the Kind Professor to accompany him to his office N A K E D

The Professor was kind, a giver and that was why the revelation of his DEATH came to the LITTLE BEAUTIFUL CHILD but the Professor heart was also hardened and that was why he couldn’t escape his DEATH

There is a misconception in Nigeria about the knowledge and wisdom of children. There is this popular saying in Nigeria that says: "WHAT AN OLD MAN OR OLD WOMAN SEES WHEN SITTING, A CHILD CAN NOT SEE IT WHEN ON TOP OF AN IROKO TREE" But this saying spiritually is not true? The reverse is the case. What’s your Belief about Life?

Everyday, People go out for 1 thing or the other but unfortunately, some of them don’t return alive or returned the same way they went out. Life is full of uncertainties but with GOD all your uncertainties of life are solved. Your past, present and future lies with God and HE reveals them to HIS PROPHETS. PROPHECIES are Priceless, Ageless, Timeless and you can be a Partaker of this FRESH PROPHETIC ANOINTING now and solve all your Life Problems right now. You can Click Here http://www.Godcardinals.org/paymentinfo.html to Partnership/Support GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY and you can also Join the GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY right now on www.facebook.com/GODCardinals

You don’t need to Hide anymore to see the Prophet of God because the name "PROPHET" has been abuse and this is THE TIME TO BRING BACK THE FRESH PROPHETIC ANOINTING OF GOD AND GODPROPHET is here to Render Selfless Service to Humanity. You have read this far because you have interest in PROPHECY, isn’t that true? So, why not Partnership/Support GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY right now At http://www.Godcardinals.org/paymentinfo.html and you can also Join GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY now on www.facebook.com/GODCardinals for DAILY CONSTANT FLOW OF MIRACLE IN YOUR LIFE

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2011
Dear Beloved

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY

* The Lord said that these is the time for DIVINE BLESSING for 72 persons on this POWERFUL PROPHETIC THREAD but although Temptation may come but you are unshakable says the LORD and these 72 persons are:-

FRANK, EHIS, FRIDAY, BLESSING, ABE, OBI, MARY, BAYO, JO, AKIN, KEN, UWA, ANN, UCHE, IKE, ALEX, VIC, OSAS, PAT, OMO, TU, JOHN, CHUWKS, JANE, PRINCE, YOMI, IRE, BABA, SUNDAY, UMA, ABDUL, FEMI, BOSI, EDOS, LUCKY, FELIX, BEAUTY, AMA, DADDY, OSE, BOBO, EFE, OGHOGHO, AJA, OMO, TONY, KOLA, IFY, MONDAY, OVIE, DAVID, BEN, CHARLES, WIL, EMMA, CHRIS, ABA, PETER, BABY, JUNIOR, SMART, ADA, BRIGHT, SANDRA, OBA, KELLY, SAM, NEL, ANGELA, RUTH, EDDY, JOY

This FRESH PROPHETIC ANOINTING is yours. So, it is your right to claim it, retain it and live happily OR not. The decision is yours?

* The LORD is talking to you right now, in the past, you slept with a relative and after which your life have not been the same again. Confess your sins openly in the LORDS abode, then your sins can be forgiven and your life restored. Although, it sound easy but very difficult for you. That is the only remedy says the LORD

*  The LORD said you should read Mal4:2-3 for 72 days and your HEALING have started from now to 72 days. Before the ending of this 72 days you shall be HEALED COMPLETELY. After your HEALING, You can log on to www.GODCardinals.org OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org to share your DIVINE HEALING TESTIMONIES/THANKSGIVING

* The LORD said there is a BRETHREN Here that have Secretly Dabbled into OCCULTISM and you have unknowingly opened the portal to HELL through POWERFUL INCANTIONS AND INVOCATIONS that you used to summon some POWERFUL SPIRITS to do you’re biding but these SPIRITS are still hovering invisibly around you, causing PROBLEMS for you and you’re Family. The LORD said your DELIVERANCE is now. You can go to any HOLY GHOST Spirit filled CHURCH or you can log on to www.GODCardinals.org OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org for your INSTANT DELIVERANCE

* The LORD said there is a sister HERE; you are looking for the FRUIT OF THE WOMB for Years now. You are so confused and sometimes the idea of being rejected and neglected by God is always on your mind. THE LORD said that HE had never neglected nor rejected you. YOUR TIME FOR YOUR WOMB DIVINE RESTORATION is now. You can go to any HOLY GHOST Spirit filled CHURCH or you can log on to www.GODCardinals.org OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org for your WOMB DIVINE RESTORATION

* The LORD said, there is a Brethren HERE that is 50% mad. You are OK Physically but inwardly you are not. Sometimes you feel jumping into the road for you to get hit by a moving vehicle; sometimes you see strange things at night. If these symptoms persist, you will land in a psychiatric HOSPITAL completely mad. YOUR TIME FOR INSTANT DELIVERANCE AND HEALING IS NOW says the LORD YOUR GOD. You can go to any HOLY GHOST Spirit filled CHURCH or you can log on to www.GODCardinals.org OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org for your INSTANT DELIVERANCE AND HEALING

* The LORD said, there is a Brethren HERE, you were abuse when you were YOUNG and whenever you remember this, you feel ashamed of yourself, you feel depress. You need the spirit of FORGIVENSS says the LORD YOUR GOD.

* The LORD said, there is a Brethren HERE, you are Dark in Complexion, average in size, dark hair, and sometimes you are shy to talk in Public. The LORD said sudden death is approaching your family by December 2011. Please, Fast 6am to 1pm, 1st December 2011 and Pray against sudden Death and Read Psalm 91:1-16. After which, you can give thanksgiving unto the LORD AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY www.GODCardinals.org

* The LORD said there is a Brethren HERE; you are so confused because of the SPIRIT OF DEBT. You don’t like giving but you like receiving says the LORD. This financial problem will be there forever until you change and start to give. If you like fast 40 days and 40 nights, your financial condition remains the same because you have actually fasted, prayed in the past but no REAL RESULTS. More MONEY will come says the LORD. The LORD said you should sow into his VINEYARD just like KING SOLOMON. You can sow into the VINEYARD OF GOD in any Holy Ghost Filled Church close to you OR you can Sow by login on to http://www.Godcardinals.org/paymentinfo.html OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org

* The LORD said, there is a SISTER Here, you are light in Complexion, timid in thinking, you are not sincere to yourself and you are super conscious of your appearance. You treasure your skin more than anything else in the world but unfortunately your skin is your nightmare. You are currently having MARRITAL PROBLEM right now and you need DIVINE DIRECTION AND GUILDANCE. Your DIVINE DIRECTION is Now says the LORD. You can go to any HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you or you can log on to www.GODCardinals.org OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org for DIVINE DIRECTION AND GUILDANCE FROM GOD

* The Lord is talking to you Skeptic. The Devil has blocked your ear from Hearing the word of God. Your Stubbornness is your Pride and your Pride is your Folly and your Folly is your Eternal Death. God is calling you today, will you say NO to HIS call and rot in HELL? The decision is yours

* The LORD said, there is a Brethren Here; you shouldn't go out on 24th December 2011 because of an Impending Danger awaits you but if you ignore this PROPHECY due to your stubbornness and go out on 24th December 2011. Then, you are on your own because you might not return the same way you went out. Whom that have ear let them hear what the SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING

* The LORD said, there is a Brethren HERE, your Family have been TERRORIZE by Ancestral Spirit. If Powerful Deliverance is not conducted in your Family, then your Family will forever remain in Bondage by this strange Ancestral Spirit says the LORD. The LORD Your GOD is giving your Family HOPE to smile again through HIS son JESUS. You and Your FAMILY can Go to any HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you or you can log on to www.GODCardinals.org OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org for INSTANT DELIVERANCE

* The LORD said, there is a Brethren Here, you have been so frustrated looking for JOB but all your effort has not yielded any good result. You thought you have wasted all your efforts, cash on searching for JOB. The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY said that all your efforts are not wasted. The LORD said you should meditate on HIS word Psalm 50:10-15 for 12 days and apply the faith there in. God Bless You! 

* The LORD said, there is a BRETHREN Here, you immediate family is been attacked by demonic powers from a unit of your extended family over property misunderstanding. Different bad things have been happening to your family and more are about to happen. You and Your FAMILY can Go to any HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you or you can log on to www.GODCardinals.org OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org for DIVINE FORTIFICATION FROM GOD

* The LORD said, there is a Brethren Here, you are afflicted with Sickness. You have spend Time, Money searching for solution but all your effort prove unsuccessful. Your Healing in Christ Jesus is now. You can Go to any HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you or you can log on to www.GODCardinals.org OR www.facebook.GODCardinals.org for DIVINE HEALING FROM GOD

* The LORD said, there is a sister Here, you are light in Complexion, you Graduated 2008 from Nnsuka, Enugu state, Eastern Part of Nigeria. You are presently having MARITAL PROBLEMS as a result of a SPIRITUAL HUSBAND in your life. You are single and in search of a careen life partner. Unfortunately, a veil of man is upon you. So, when men see you, they see a Beautiful lady but after going to bed with you, they start to see something else. They start to see you as a man. That is when they stop keeping your calls, replying your text messages and you start to ask yourself questions like what’s happening? What’s going on? Not again? Infact these break up has happened to you more than 5 Times and some of your X shall read this PROPHETIC THREAD. You are popularly known as MARABEL. You can Go to any HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you or you can come to GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY Benin City, Nigeria for DIVINE DELIVERANCE   

* The windows and Doors of Heaven is Open for FEMI, Calamities shall never come near your dwelling place because the Angel of the LORD has been assign to Guild and Protect you from the four corners of the worlds from now henceforth says the LORD

* The LORD said, GOOD NEWS is coming your way from now to 72 days. There is "c" and "g" in your name. you are the owner of this phone number 08066*****7. Abstain from sin during these 72 days and you shall testify to the GOODNESS OF THE LORD in your LIFE says the LORD

* The LORD said, there is a BRETHREN Here, you are having COURT CASE, fast 6am to 6pm, 1st November 2011, Pray, Meditate on Psalm 46:1-11 and you shall be justified by faith says the LORD

* The LORD said, there is a Devoted Believer Here, that the spirit of gossip is gradually leading you to HELL. Repent now before it is too LATE. JESUS LOVES YOU!

Dear Beloved, you can Partnership/Support GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY right now At http://www.Godcardinals.org/paymentinfo.html and you can also Join GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY now on www.facebook.com/GODCardinals for DAILY CONSTANT FLOW OF MIRACLE IN YOUR LIFE

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2011
p
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by RickyRoss1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
I do not doubt that there are still real men of God, but the number of fake prophets in Black Africa today is just too alarming.
GodProphet I believe it could be true God is using you to touch peoples lives but most of the people who claim to have communicated with you have few posts, there are so many popular Nairalanders out there and if you could bless some of them then it will be more convincing,

I want you to prophecy to me let me be your MINISTER OF INFORMATION since I am quite popular here. I WANT YOU TO PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE REAL. I HOPE THATS NOT TOO DIFFICULT. YOU CAN FIND MY EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS THE SAME WAY GOD REVEALED OTHER PEOPLES PHONE NUMBERS TO YOU. JUST GIVE ME A CALL ON MY GLO LINE.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2011
Dear Beloved

All this while, I have not been around. Obviously, I was resolving my INTERNET CONNECTIVITY issues. I have to Pay Bills and so on every Month. All the same, it's good to be back!

HAPPY NEW MONTH PEOPLE OF GOD!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harine: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
Godprophet,

Am a young man stuck within 2 ladies to chose from to settle down. The other challenge is that I have a health challenge and believing God for a touch.

I need a financial turnard concerning my finances.

What is God choice for me in ministry as I need specific.

Thank you.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
o
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2011
Beloved Ricky_Ross, All Beloved Brethren

Beloved Ricky_Ross, you are very funny. I can’t help myself but to laugh while reading your post “MINISTER OF INFORMATION”

Beloved Brethren, Human Beings will never change; they are always searching for signs (PROOF). Suddenly, your prayer is answered right now. What will you do?

Will you continue to ask God for more things or stop asking and start thanking Him for what HE had done for you? Now, if you don’t thank God for the so called little things HE had done for you and your family in the past. How do you expect GOD to do more for you?  If you don’t Testify Openly here, how would Unbelievers Belief in the Resurrection Power of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

Do you know, you can move Mountains by faith? YES, you can move Mountains if you belief. I am a seed of MIRACLE

You don’t need proof. Now, the proof on this thread is everywhere and they are sufficient for you

If you were to go ahead and buy Salvation, will you be paying with your cash or are you planning on using your Life? No need for you to pay because you can’t pay. Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ have paid the supreme prize for all of us.

Now that you’ve learned a few Biblical Principles here, I’m sure you realize that you need to use them daily by applying them on yourself and others. Knowing that Jesus Christ has paid the supreme prize for you

As you sit there now and read this, I know you’re thinking about all the things you have read here today and you will always remember them because it is not so frequent to come by to interact with a Genuine Prophet of God

As you think about what you really want to get in Life, you begin to realize that you only have one choice to make and that is to begin to apply the love and wisdom of God from now henceforth

And what would happen to you, if you believe in God and HIS Prophet? The answer is in 2 chronicles 20:20 (You shall Prosper) and the reverse is the case if you don’t believe in God and HIS Prophet

Incase you don’t know, Jesus is by far Better, Sweeter and more Powerful. He adds no Sorrow, no Pains and no Agony to his Blessings

And if you’ve read this far I’m assuming you’re ready to Begin your Fresh Prophetic Journey to the Realm of Fresh Prophetic Anointing @ www.facebook.comGODCardinals that will Open Divine Doors of Endless Possibilities in your Life and that of Your Family

When you Begin to dwell in the Supernatural Realm of Fresh Prophetic Anointing, you will start to Enjoy the Benefit of being a BORN AGAIN because the veil of impossibilities will be tore to pieces and you will no longer seek for Healing but you will give God thanks for HIS Divine Health. You will no longer seek after Prophecy, You will give God thanks for HIS voice that will forever be speaking to you every second because you are in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is in you and that is what it is to be a BORN AGAIN

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harine: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
Man of God,

I am yet to get a response from you. Need to hear u.

Thank you.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2011
Dear Beloved

Now, Click on the Document File Link Below to read THE MOST POWERFUL FRESH PROPHETIC SERMON just for You!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by ariblaze(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2011
i am a thorough skeptic and i am also and extremely curious person

i called him yesterday

i would suggest that before anyone else slanders him here,give him a call . . . .it is affordable

he dint sound like a fraud to me .
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 5:52am On Nov 23, 2011
Beloved ariblaze

God Bless You for Your Testimony

Dear Beloved

Testimony is to encourage one another

Testimony is to exhort one another

Testimony is to put the Devil and it Agents to Shame

Testimony is to show God your Gratitude, Appreciation

I urge you to share your Prophetic Testimony on this thread Today and as you do just that; "GOOD TESTIMONY SHALL NEVER CEASE IN YOUR MOUTH IN JESUS NAME"

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Elanah: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
I hope to get a pophecy too.I just need direction on what has been eating me up.Hope godprohet help
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 5:42am On Dec 02, 2011
Dear Beloved

Ecclesiastes 3:1-11:-

1 There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven

2 A time to give birth and a time to die;

A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.

3 A time to kill and a time to heal;

A time to tear down and a time to build up.

4 A time to weep and a time to laugh;

A time to mourn and a time to dance.

5 A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones;

A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.

6 A time to search and a time to give up as lost;

A time to keep and a time to throw away.

7 A time to tear apart and a time to sew together;

A time to be silent and a time to speak.

8 A time to love and a time to hate;

A time for war and a time for peace.

9 What profit is there to the worker from that in which he toils?

10 I have seen the task which God has given the sons of men with which to occupy themselves.

11 He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end.

THIS IS YOUR TIME AND SEASON FOR Thanksgiving. DECEMBER IS A MONTH OF Thanksgiving. THANK THE LORD FOR SEEING YOU THROUGH THE MONTH OF JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, AND DECEMBER.

December 2011 shall not see your end but because you serve a Living God, you shall see the end of December and beyond. Gods Blessings, Grace and Protection upon you and your household in this month of December in Jesus Name, !

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 5:48am On Dec 02, 2011
Dear Beloved

« on: September 01, 2011, 12:13 PM »
NIGERIA PROPHECY CONFIRMATION [NIGERIA DIVINE PROPHECIES]

* The lord said because Nigeria have forsaken me, There will be more Bomb Blast in Nigeria

* The lord also said that there will be another Plane Crash in NIGERIA

* There will still be another Bomb Blast in Lagos. This Bomb Blast will create fear in Nigerians

* The Lord also said, because of the High level of Corruptions in Nigeria, He will strike Nigeria with another Violent Bloody Clash. The Earth shall drink Blood, the air shall blackened and the rivers shall change it colour so that ye shall know I am the Lord your God. I changeth not!

* The Lord said, before this Year runs out, Nigeria shall sign BIG International Contract that will profit HER if SHE change HER sinful ways

* A top Nigerian Figure will DIE from now to December 30th. Tributes will be made and that day will be a Sorrowful Day for most Nigerians

* In the Future, a Popular Nigerian Celebrity will be EXPOSED of being a man-lover

* Thus says the Lord God of Host, More Natural Disasters shall strike NIGERIA if SHE refuse to change HER sinful ways

* Lagos Base Artist will carry an INTERNATIONAL AWARD from now to 193 days

* There will be massive adjustment in Nigeria Banking Sector

* Please, let Join Hands Together and Pray for Our Great Country NIGERIA. “Nigeria you are BLESS in JESUS Name – Amen!”

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 5:53am On Dec 02, 2011
Dear Beloved

What is your Motive of going to Church?

Are you going to Church to search for carelessly kept properties in the Church to steal?

Are you going to Church to actually search for whom to commit fornication and adultery with?

Probably you are going to Church to Faithlessly Praise/Worship God without Experiencing HIS touch?

Are you going to Church to Faithlessly Pray without getting Answers immediately?

Are you going to Church to Gossip/Judge the Ministers of God OR other Church Members in the Church?

Probably you are going to Church to look for a Demon Possess Person that will Fall, Scream during Prayers in the Church?

Are you going to Church to look for a Sick Person that God will heal in the Church?

Probably you are going to Church for Fashion, you are looking for the most Attractive Person, the Most Beautiful Couples in the Church?

Are you going to Church to get connected with Dignitaries and People of Power in the Society Attending?

Galatians 6:7-8:- Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

God doesn’t look on how long you have been a Christian or how long you have been preaching HIS word or how long you have been Teaching HIS word or how long you have been Fasting or How long you have been Praying?

Galatians 2:6:- As for those who seemed to be important--whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not judge by external appearance--those men added nothing to my message.

God is looking for a Heart of virtue! The question right now, is your Heart Clean?

Acts 10:34:- Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him.

If your Heart is not clean, then you have lived a wasted Life all these years and this is your time to make amends

I want you to note this right now that Without God, you seize to exist as a person. The Orange can not do without the tree but the tree can do without the orange

Job 34:19:- who shows no partiality to princes and does not favour the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of his hands?

The Worst thing that CAN ever happen to you is when you have Seen the Light but latter go back to Darkness for reasons Best known to you? Its better you were not born because there are some VERY POWERFUL HOLY LAWS OF GOD that you shouldn’t temper with because the consequences are EXTREMELEY SEVERE and can’t be UNDONE. Be WARNED!

If you truly want to learn some of these Very Powerful Holy Laws of God that is in the Holy Bible but lying dormant to you? Then, follow GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY on www.facebook.com/GODCardinals to start learning them right away

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2011
o
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by ONWARDBABA: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2011
smiley wow intriging wat is happening to me i need a job prophet pray for me and must get maried who is the girl for my life
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godson1990: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
Prophet please help me. Can God use you to cure my disease? The doctor say I have heart disease but i refused to , I am in serious pains, all my body pains me and I am having serious chest pains, back pain as i type now. Even sometimes the pains extends to my legs and other parts of my body,
I dont have money for surgery and I dont want to go through that process. I believe God can heal me, so please help me sir,
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
Dear Beloved

Season Greetings from GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harine: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2011
I have had contact with Godsprophet via phone and he spoke on a lot of issue. He spoke the truth and strongly say that he is been used. The Lord will strengthen u,grow ur ministry and uphold u in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Oluchia(f): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
Nigerians!!!!! Na wa o! shocked

We dont even understand what prophecy means? Why cant we christians concentrate on living a christ-like life and effecting a positive change in our world instead of looking for prophecies concerning our future. Why would you even want to concern yourself about what's happening in your life and what the future holds for you when as a christian, your life and your future are secured in God's hands? It simply means we do not have faith and trust in GOD! And my bible tells me that without faith, it is impossible to please God.

I tire for my people!!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
^^^€€

If we don't need the ministry of prophets , why did God put them in the body?

1 Thessalonians 5:20
. .  Despise not prophesyings.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2011
hello prophet, im using this opportunity to wish you merry christmas and a happy new year
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Sirniyeh(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2011
Good-day,
Where there is no vision, people perish! The question is who gves the vision? Nothing bad in spiritual discernment into one's future. But, from my spiritual experience, one has to be careful so that fake prophets/seers will not asign demons for operation into one's life. I know and quite well understood how a prophesy is being given. It's the work of the spirit. To now determine which kind of spirit a prophet uses is not an easy task. Because sometime devil will tell you strange things, reveal lots but eventually you suffer the nemesis in one way or the order. My advice to all is, stop chasing shadow. Seeking prophecy is not the best solution for you. All is needed is to spiritually develop your own personal spirit. You have personal ministring spirit asigned to your purpose of humanly creation. When your spirit is strengthened, it will reveal lots to you personally and aid your protection and fortune. Dont be cajoled by external sooth saying. To me personally, I will be the last to beleive and accept any prophecy for my life, irrespective of date, name and address statistics given. So, God's prophet, I commend you for your endeavour. But hear this, stop ridiculing God. Coming to internet and be giving prophecy is ridiculous. It portrays your value. Place your self in place of honour and stop writing letter for insult. All your posts were not called for. A matured prophet in the spirit will only pray off the problem and not create unneccessay panic or fake joy in people's mind. That is my word for you. Merry Xmas to you all!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
Dear Beloved

konfessor (m)

hello prophet, im using this opportunity to wish you merry christmas and a happy new year

Beloved konfessor

Psalm 1:3:- He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.

The LORD is your strength! You shall see the end of 2011 and beyond. 2012 is your season of prosperity in Jesus Name.

Merry Christmas

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
Dear Beloved

Merry Xmas

"Nairaland DIVINE PROPHECIES on Phone and Email ends "31st December 2011."

1 Corinthians 14:32:- And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

James 1:5-6:- "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind."

God Bless You!

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by imagrg(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
I AM GEORGE IMAFIDON EGUAOGIE A TEACHER IN BENIN CITY. PLEASE, INQUIRE FROM THE LORD ABOUT ME(PROPHECY) GOD BLESS YOU. REPLY PLEASE.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
@prophet, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / I Am A Rare Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.