Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room (4721 Views)

Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Tokotaya: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lady catches hubby having quickie with maid in their living room

A viral video has shown the moment a woman walked in on her husband having a quickie with their housemaid.

Apparently aware there’s something going on between her husband and the young lady, the wife gave them the impression she was out but sneaked up on them as they were having a quickie in the living room.

The maid is holding a sofa with her short skirt pulled up, while the man is pumping away from the back when the wife bursts in camera-ready.

The cheating duo stop what they are doing and the man quickly pulls up his trousers.

The camera loses focus as the wife lunges at her hubby and maid. The sound of a hand hitting against flesh can be heard, suggesting that the wife is slapping the cheating duo around.

When the camera comes back into focus, the husband can be seen holding the wife to prevent her from attacking the maid.

Watch the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/12/24/lady-catches-hubby-having-quickie-with-maid-in-their-living-room/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmm! Another broken marriage??
Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
A divorce looming in the air obviously.
Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Jeon(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin

ALL THOSE INCELS IN THE SOCIETY WILL STILL CLOWN AND BLAME THE WOMAN FOR EVERYTHING.... KIKIKIKI

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Rexymania(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good, no need to watch
Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Tokotaya: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
The instinct to feel and fill a fleshy hole is the death of many men. Women need to understand and give them more than enough 'feeling and filling' at home so they don't have energy for outside holes. Wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tokotaya:
The instinct to feel and fill a fleshy hole is the death of many men. Women need to understand and give them more than enough 'feeling and filling' at home so they don't have energy for outside holes. Wisdom!

Please tell our gender not to marry simple... Rather than blaming Women for everything.

Or

They should go for Men... Cuz we Men understand our 'feeling and filling ',so this makes us compatibile.

Cardi b have hole /shape/famous /money, Kylie Jenner have hole /money /shape /famous [Travis Scott went out with a girl the day she gave birth ] Beyonce Knowles have hole /shape/famous /money who again? Ciara with her caramel banging shape /hole /money /famous and the sexual aurora yet the men of those mentioned Women Cheated on them/are still cheating on some of them... ...

What about Adam Levine? This is the 5th times been caught with different Women starting from middle of this year till date. If the wife is done with him /asking for divorce in future , y'all will crawl out of ur shells to criticize her... Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Authoreety: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2022
The woman may be starving the man sexually

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by funstufz: 4:26am On Dec 25, 2022
Click bait here
Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Tokotaya: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Authoreety:
The woman may be starving the man sexually

More like 'taking the man for granted'. Many women take their men for granted once they are married. A girlfriend that is always seducing her man and giving it to him at any time of day changes to something else once married. You'll be hearing, I'm a working woman. I've been out all day. I'm tired. I'm not in the mood. Is that all you think about? Is it food?'

As a girlfriend they are delighted to be asked for intimacy because they know they have competition. But once you wife them, they begin to see intimacy as a chore, like ironing, or cooking.

Pls, don't come for me o! I don't know what happened in this particular instance o. We only watched a video and don't have the full picture. I'm just speaking generally about how the devil is helping women to push their husbands outside.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Authoreety: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Tokotaya:

More like 'taking the man for granted'. Many women take their men for granted once they are married. A girlfriend that is always seducing her man and giving it to him at any time of day changes to something else once married. You'll be hearing, I'm a working woman. I've been out all day. I'm tired. I'm not in the mood. Is that all you think about? Is it food?'

As a girlfriend they are delighted to be asked for intimacy because they know they have competition. But once you wife them, they begin to see intimacy as a chore, like ironing, or cooking.

Pls, don't come for me o! I don't know what happened in this particular instance o. We only watched a video and don't have the full picture. I'm just speaking generally about how the devil is helping women to push their husbands outside.

Thank you. You just hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Jeon(f): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Tokotaya:

I no come for you ooo.
You know say ur fellows go surely support you, even though they see the truth

With those sets of people I used as an example[ especially the Women that are sex symbols in which most men masturbate with their pictures / with them in their mind] shows that nothing can satisfy a Man.... If you like ripe of ur intestines.

And some of them on NL here are saying it.
They can't stay with one Woman no matter what she is /what she offers.

So stop blaming the Devil for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by faceLAGOS: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Chai!

Man & pucci

Na the wife cause am.

See as she come spoil the fun.

If na me, I go just divorce the woman, marry the maid.

Dirty, old, slack, stanking pucci.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Finitin: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2022
The maid is very pretty.
No man born of a woman can such temptation
Re: Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room by Tokotaya: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jeon:

I no come for you ooo.
You know say ur fellows go surely support you, even though they see the truth

With those sets of people I used as an example[ especially the Women that are sex symbols in which most men masturbate with their pictures / with them in their mind] shows that nothing can satisfy a Man.... If you like ripe of ur intestines.

And some of them on NL here are saying it.
They can't stay with one Woman no matter what she is /what she offers.

So stop blaming the Devil for nothing.

Our points of view are not actually opposed. You are right and I am right. There are men who are irresponsible and will cheat whatever you do. There are also men who are responsible and would rather not cheat if their needs are met at home. I have interacted with both.

A married woman should know which one she married. If you married an animal who is cursed to stick his thing everywhere, sorry is your case. Nothing anybody can do.

But for those who have decent men, don't push them outside by being naive about their needs. Men are wired to crave intimacy from time to time. However pious you are, if you are starved at home, you fall easily for cheap temptations outside. As a wife, you can help a husband who wants to be responsible by responding to his needs at home. That, precisely is the message.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies / My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful V**ina Contest Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.