Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies (4709 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Guys Which Do You Prefer,light Skinned Or A Dark Skinned Girl / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Men do not just prefer blondes, but lighter-skinned women in general, a study has suggested. Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and women suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned ladies most alluring, while women are the polar opposite and favour darker, brooding men. They said the attraction is driven by preferences based on moral assumptions.

Is this also true for Nigerians?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by vizkiz: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2014
Only freaks preffer lightskinned chicks...i love em black and natural wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2014
vizkiz: Only freaks preffer lightskinned chicks...i love em black and natural wink
yea, I prefer dark-skinned girls but some light-skinned girls are so hot!, dey'd make u think twice
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Justeenaleo(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Na night blindness dey worry them
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by vizkiz: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: yea, I prefer dark-skinned girls but some light-skinned girls are so hot!, dey'd make u think twice

wait till they clock 70 then come back and quote me right
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2014
Justeenaleo: Na night blindness dey worry them
Why u come dey jealous?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2014
vizkiz:

wait till they clock 70 then come back and quote me right

yea, datz true

Prefer in dis context cud be likened to 'date' not 'marry'

I fink most guys prefer to date 'light-skinned' girls and marry 'dark-skinned' women
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2014
phantonce:
Why u come dey jealous?
lol
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by philantoxx(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2014
light skinned gals captivates me more.not a racist tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by vizkiz: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: yea, datz true

Prefer in dis context cud be likened to 'date' not 'marry'

I fink most guys prefer to date 'light-skinned' girls and marry 'dark-skinned' women

now you are talking wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ITbomb(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2014
Light skin girl reflects more brilliance in the texture of their skin than the black skin ones, however they are more promiscuous and I don't like them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Princecalm(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2014
The beauty of their face are clearly shown.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Crocz(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Light skinned girls get the attention but in the end, dark skin girls gets the man

It natural you notice light skinned girl first among dark skin girls...the lightness radiates from far but at close proximity, the dark skin girls kills it

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Justeenaleo(f): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2014
phantonce:
Why u come dey jealous?
Jealous? Of skin colour?
Smh
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb: Light skin girl reflects more brilliance in the texture of their skin than the black skin ones, however they are more promiscuous[ and I don't like them
dis is a fallacious statement

Being 'Promiscuous' is not a function of d complexion... Ma ex was dark-skinned buh Jeez! She'z d definition of d word 'Promiscuous'
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by djeezy(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2014
philantoxx: light skinned gals captivates me more.not a racist tho.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Jealous? Of skin colour?
Smh
Lets see ur picture of ur dark chocolate skin or wedntbelieveu
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ITbomb(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: dis is a fallacious statement

Being 'Promiscuous' is not a function of d complexion... Ma ex was dark-skinned buh Jeez! She'z d definition of d word 'Promiscuous'
More relative than fallacious
Playboys hang around fair skins more than dark ones, so the fair skins comes more under pressure than their dark skin counterparts and, for the records, out of every 5 attempts, one must make a breakthrough.

Therefore the fact remains that there is every tendency that the dark skin has more chances to remain faithful if she so desire but for the fair skins, the amount of sweet mouths that comes to her gives her the false belief that there other finer and more loaded dude has the better deal for her and she will be jumping from one bed to another as she comes to realize that 'all they want is the waist'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Justeenaleo(f): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2014
phantonce:
I'm not dark neither I'm I light skinned

I no get picture
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2014
Justeenaleo:
I'm not dark neither I'm I light skinned

I no get picture

I dey fear oooh

This description only fits a ghost.

Are u a ghost?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
More relative than fallacious
Playboys hang around fair skins more than dark ones, so the fair skins comes more under pressure than their dark skin counterparts and, for the records, out of every 5 attempts, one must make a breakthrough.

Therefore the fact remains that there is every tendency that the dark skin has more chances to remain faithful if she so desire but for the fair skins, the amount of sweet mouths that comes to her gives her the false belief that there other finer and more loaded dude has the better deal for her and she will be jumping from one bed to another as she comes to realize that 'all they want is the waist'
80% true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Hmm since when is personal characteristics based on a person's skin color?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by chibwike(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2014
Fair girls are really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2014
phantonce:
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Sarimah(f): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy: Hmm since when is personal characteristics based on a person's skin color?
I wonder ohh
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: I wonder ohh

I swear.. saying lightskinned girls are more promiscuous.

How's this different from what white said about blacks kmt
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Sarimah(f): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

hehehehehehehehe dats guys 4 u...
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

itz not a general phenomenon but 70% of d light-skinned girls I know are promiscuous, while 50% of d dark-skinned girls I know are promiscuous

I guess u'r light-skinned...aint u?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: itz not a general phenomenon but 70% of d light-skinned girls I know are promiscuous, while 50% of d dark-skinned girls I know are promiscuous

I guess u'r light-skinned...aint u?

Oh. Maybe you need to surround yourself with a better set of girls.

No I'm dark.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: hehehehehehehehe dats guys 4 u...
datz nature 4 u...d same way girls think of light-skinned guys as "flirts"
cos dey get all d attention from ladies...and I'm sure of d fact dat ladies wish above all tinz to date a light-skinned guy and marry a dark-skiined man....#quote me wrong
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh. Maybe you need to surround yourself with a better set of girls.

No I'm dark.
surround masef wit a beta set of girls?
I've actually lived in 13 states, mingled wid d rich/very rich/poor/brilliant/dull/beautiful/ugly etc...itz stil d same tin...from Lagos to Delta to Abuja to Akure to Benue to Edo...no difference rily, all there is a microscopic contrast btw dem...Put it short, 80% of girls toe d same path

U'r dark-skinned rily, why making a case for d light-skinned? *perplexed*
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by barthchuks(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
I do nearly lose control when I spot a clean dark skinned girl with no tons of make-ups. very simple but hot I find them, and the type Am planning to get down with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Romanceland 2015 / If You Are Not This, You're Not A Man Yet. / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.